JW Answers

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

To say that Christians can lose their Salvation, shows that God is not perfect.  How dare a person accuse God for losing someone's Soul...

Watch this video to help you understand ...

Edited by Omegaman 3.0

Links to videos are not allowed in this part of the forum, so the link has been removed. However, if a person wants to go see what the poster was trying to point others toward, searching on YouTube for "Salvation : Can we lose it?" in the JWAnswers channel, will locate it, but going of to other sites, should not be understood as approval or endorsement by Worthy Christian Forums

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,872
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

True. Of course, it's made pretty clear in the Bible that there are a lot of people who claim to be Christians who weren't in the first place and fall away. Or rather, that falling away is the indication that someone wasn't really born again in the first place, as someone who has truly dedicated their hearts and lives to Christ would not do so.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. no one will snatch them out of my hand., 29 for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else.[a] No one can snatch them from the Father’s hand.” (Jesus, John 10:27-29)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Those who belong to the Body of Christ are untouchable .If you believe Paul’s Gospel from 1cor15:1-4 you are in that body.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 5:39 AM, Fidei Defensor said:

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. no one will snatch them out of my hand., 29 for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else.[a] No one can snatch them from the Father’s hand.” (Jesus, John 10:27-29)

The Father is greater than all the united forces of men, fallen angels, demons, and all enemies, so no one need fear of being  snatched out of Gods hand.

The only thing one must do is come to God and permit His salvation and keeping power to be manifested.

God cannot keep one contrary to his will any more than He kept Lucifer (Isa. 14:12-14; 1 Tim. 3:6), angels ( 2 Pet. 2:4; Jude 6-7), pre-Adamites (Jer. 4:23-26; 2 Pet. 3:5-8, demons (Mat. 8:29), Adam and Eve (Gen. 3; Rom. 5:12-21), and many others who willed to sin. 

• Praying! 1

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Heb 10:26  For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, Heb 10:27  but a fearful expectation of judgment, and a fury of fire that will consume the adversaries.

Heb 10:28  Anyone who has set aside the law of Moses dies without mercy on the evidence of two or three witnesses.

Heb 10:29  How much worse punishment, do you think, will be deserved by the one who has trampled underfoot the Son of God, and has profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has outraged the Spirit of grace?

Heb 10:30  For we know him who said, "Vengeance is mine; I will repay." And again, "The Lord will judge his people."

Heb 10:31  It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

This is a warning for those who have been called but not chosen.  They have never turned from their sins in repentance and been born again.  They may have repeated a sinners prayer and been baptized;  they may have been told they are once saved always saved, but a huge part is missing.  They have not repented and been converted.  The Holy Spirit was opening their eyes and calling them to God ,they believe that Jesus died for their sins but they never surrendered to Him Lord of their lives and learned to follow Him. .  Perhaps they wanted "fire insurance" without holiness.  

Some think this warning is for those who are born again.  If we are truly God's kids He chastens us when we become rebellious.  He gives us a whooping that is a good one and one which we remember.  The worst part is that we lose fellowship with God when we get a bad attitude.  That is enough to keep me from straying far from God.  Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.  How can they be a comfort?  We know that God will let us know but good whey we err.  It is a comfort to know that He is watching over me and guiding me, and that he will keep me from going my own willful way and quick to repent, confess and make it right as much as I can.  He is my Father and my Good Shepherd.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

On 7/29/2018 at 3:16 PM, JW Answers said:

To say that Christians can lose their Salvation, shows that God is not perfect.  How dare a person accuse God for losing someone's Soul...

Watch this video to help you understand ...

Edited by Omegaman 3.0

Links to videos are not allowed in this part of the forum, so the link has been removed. However, if a person wants to go see what the poster was trying to point others toward, searching on YouTube for "Salvation : Can we lose it?" in the JWAnswers channel, will locate it, but going of to other sites, should not be understood as approval or endorsement by Worthy Christian Forums

Right. Christians can not lose their salvation. The question is who is a Christian? Another question is how does a person make sure that he is reborn again? One thing if people say that he is reborn which is more reliable but not absolutely. Another thing is when a person feels that he is reborn and that is a subjective evaluation. Many people see things. For some people it is easy to say that they are reborn. I will not argue with them. Nor will I demand any proof. But honestly are all those who say they are reborn really reborn? It is easier with saints. Some people just seek "easy religion" when they say I love... I recognize... and so on and then finally say that they will be saved with a guarantee. Some say they have a special connection with Jesus and so on.  Did anyone find out at least approximately how many Christians are there among those who call themselves Christians? What do you think?

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

26 minutes ago, vlad said:

Right. Christians can not lose their salvation. The question is who is a Christian? Another question is how does a person make sure that he is reborn again? One thing if people say that he is reborn which is more reliable but not absolutely. Another thing is when a person feels that he is reborn and that is a subjective evaluation. Many people see things. For some people it is easy to say that they are reborn. I will not argue with them. Nor will I demand any proof. But honestly are all those who say they are reborn really reborn? It is easier with saints. Some people just seek "easy religion" when they say I love... I recognize... and so on and then finally say that they will be saved with a guarantee. Some say they have a special connection with Jesus and so on.  Did anyone find out at least approximately how many Christians are there among those who call themselves Christians? What do you think?

My take is that you can know a person is not a Christian. However, this is only true when the person flat out says he's not a believer. Everyone else? Who knows but God.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The truly sad aspect of eternal security is 'all' who mix works mix works into the reasoning of their salvation have foundation-ed themselves in things that pass away

2 Peter 3:10-11

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
KJV
the pure vestige of righteousness is not found in the place where we have began nor in ourselves... but is in fact in God The Son Who is without sin

Rom 3:22-26

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
KJV
Satan knows the only power he holds is of this place

Eph 2:2

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
KJV

and those who have only been born of here thus works of this place performed in the power of first born essence are seen here:

John 3:3-7

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
note: clearly he is reasoning from the first birth principles that pass away... the absence of s/Spiritual directives clearly seen!

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
KJV
Those of us who have been born from above have the wonderful reliance on Christ Alone as our righteousness for we know He 'IS' The Accepted One, by resurrection,  Who bore our sin upon Himself and the acceptance of The God Head of the imputation of His righteousness upon all who come to Him in full repentance and are granted new birth.... works of any kind show forth a danger of those lacking this full repentance and are still clinging to things that will pass away... God's Word will be fulfilled to the Nth degree and it is written

2 Cor 5:17-21

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
KJV
The actual eternal state of exist Revelation 22 will be the Nth degree I speak of and there will exist nothing of any form of what was... for 

Rev 21:5-7

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that over cometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
KJV
This makes impossible works reliant in any form as eternal perspective... 

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  10/09/1967

How would you interpret Hebrews 6:4-6 then?  This seems to be a popular verse for those who say it's possible to "fall away" from the faith.