• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

11 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I dont think we should wait until we go through other emotions before we choose to forgive. 

Jesus said we have to forgive. Thats it. That is His command to us. No matter what it is, we are to forgive. It may be that we have to also ask the Lord to change our hard hearts so that we can forgive someone, but it is still commanded to us to forgive. 

A few years ago, my brother in law was murdered. That is unbelievably hard to forgive, and yet since He said to, I had to. I prayed for the murderer to get saved (still do when I remember) and I prayed that He soften my hard heart. I will never meet the murderer. I cant deal with crazy. But I have forgiven him and pray for him. 

We must forgive, but you must feel your pain, sorrow, anger, and etc too. Or else it gets repressed and can manifest ok disease and bitterness. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

We must forgive, but you must feel your pain, sorrow, anger, and etc too. Or else it gets repressed and can manifest ok disease and bitterness. 

Scripture to support the notion that we must feel the pain sorrow anger etc or it manifests in disease?

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

FIDEI ,     oh FIDIE , that sounds like Sigmund freud .     Let us die to mans carnal physcologies .    

WE FORGIVE cause JESUS SAID TOO .    Fiedi,     let us die to physcology tonight .   

A fact most don't know .    I used to be into all that physcology stuff and philosophy wisdom dung .     Man I thought I knew it all , 

BUT PRAISE BE TO GOD ,    HE crushed that knowledge and exposed it for what it is ,  BY HIS PURE TRUTH that fed my soul .

Let us die to our own reasonnings tonight .    

6 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Scripture to support the notion that we must feel the pain sorrow anger etc or it manifests in disease?

SPOT ON SISTER .   folks have done me cold wrong before , YET under the SPIRIT I had forgiveness for them and not bitternesss.

AND IT DID NOT TURN INTO NO DISEASE for me .      You spot on sis ,   you truly are .     Ps,  we are praying for you sister .    we love you .   

• Thanks 1

Be encouraged Feidi ,   I aint attacking ya   .      Let us die to our carnal thoughts and reasonings .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

A fact most don't know .    I used to be into all that physcology stuff and philosophy wisdom dung .     Man I thought I knew it all , 

BUT PRAISE BE TO GOD ,    HE crushed that knowledge and exposed it for what it is ,  BY HIS PURE TRUTH that fed my soul .

Let us die to our own reasonnings tonight .    

God gave us emotions and He has them. We need to feel them and not sin, and forgive at the same time. 

Just now, Fidei Defensor said:

God gave us emotions and He has them. We need to feel them and not sin, and forgive at the same time. 

That was not a good example at all .   we all know this already .   we all know this .     We need to feel hate for our enemies eh.    NO WE DONT .

while its true emotions can rise up ,    WE are to kill any FEELING that is contrary to HOW JESUS walked and taught .

I don't have to FEEL HATE for those who hate me ,  or it will turn into some disease .    WHAT will destroy me , IS IF I allow hate to rise up .

Your statement was all wrong .   you said we have to FEEL or it will turn into a disease .  THAT is where you all wrong .

I have been attacked by folks and at the time felt nothing BUT sorrow for them , compassion for them, NOT HATE .   course that is the SPIRIT at work .

Guess JESUS should have felt hate for those who persecuted him or it might have turned into a disease for him .  INSTEAD HE CRIED FATHER FORGIVE THEM .

YOU wrong on this one my friend .  ITS okay to be wrong and admit it .    I have done it .    but on this one you wrong .    WE don't need frued or any of mans reasonings . 

your teaching sounds just like a physcologist .    And ps ,  no I don't have one or ever have .   remember I used tobe real big on that physcology DUNG PILE .

yeah ,  I call physcology dung now .  BUT you should have seen me in my dark years ,   phew , thought I knew it all, and folks that I was something .

HOW DECIEVED I was and full of myself too.   BUT OH , praise be to GOD ,   HE knows how to humble a man and teach them truth .    

YOU be encouraged now fidei .     don't see it as an attack .      Just see it .