IGNORED

Will the Roman Catholic Church Survive?

SavedOnebyGrace

32 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

It is always the way of evil to adapt . 

When Satan could not get to Peter to accomplish his goals , he set his sights on Judas .

You can already see the catholic church morphing into a quasi political organization .

They were a political organization in the past.  Consider the Borgias, The Inquisition, The Crusades, etc.  They still have wealth but not the power they once had.  Will Francis be the last pope?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

On 8/28/2018 at 12:18 PM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Source Article Continues: Catholic Church

If the JW's and Mormons survived all those wacky predictions, the Catholics will survive this. 

Sadly...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

2 hours ago, Pure Waters said:

Just had an argument with a catholic christian after I asked "How can you be a catholic and not be ashamed of the catholic church and the pope?" He compared being part of the church like being born in a country and said that I will be judged because of my "catholic soul" (whatever that means). It really is a cult and their members think that theirs is the only true church, while child molesters and satanists do how they please. I told him that I pray that he will one day realise what hes gotten himself into and left after I advised him to read the Bible and repent.

So no, I dont think it will survive and I think the RCC is the wolf in sheeps clothing, doing evil in the name of God.

All 3 million church denominations and sects believe they are the only true church. This is not unique to Roman Catholicism. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:00 AM, Yowm said:

Self delusion has become self dilution...so no, the RCC won't survive, at least not in it's current compromising mode.

YOU RIGHT YOWM .  BUT BE ON GAURD .   see they already desire to have their own church changed ,    But from bad to worse .  only it will have the appearance of being way more

reformed .   Just wait and watch .    THEIR IS way more to this than meets the eye .     Soon a religion PLANEED BY ROME will emerge , which seems all open and inclusive

and all religions will have a seat at its table .      ITS ALL DECEPTOIN .   JUST WAIT .    and they will simply think ROME became a part OF

when really its the other religions that became a PART OF HER all under an all inclusive mindset .    THIS WILL OCCUR .   OH its time to clean house

BUT LOOK OUT , for the cleaners will not be cleaners but deceivers .    Just watch .    A restructure will occur within ROME .    BUT NOT FOR THE GOOD , THOUGH IT WILL LOOK like that too many .     

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

They were a political organization in the past.  Consider the Borgias, The Inquisition, The Crusades, etc.  They still have wealth but not the power they once had.  Will Francis be the last pope?

According to s prophecy of the last iOS, He could be:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

The final of the 112 Latin entries of the prophecy reads as follows.

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.      

The prophecy was written by Benedictine Catholic Monk. 

The final lines of the prophecy sounds awefully like Revelation, “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits,” (Revelation 17:9) and, “Woe! Woe to you, great city,
    you mighty city of Babylon!
In one hour your doom has come!’

11 “The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore— 12 cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13 cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.

14 “They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.’15 The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16 and cry out:

“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
    dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,
    and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!
17 In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’

“Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off.18 When they see the smoke of her burning,they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’ 19 They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:

where all who had ships on the sea
    became rich through her wealth!
In one hour she has been brought to ruin!’

20 “Rejoice over her, you heavens!
    Rejoice, you people of God!
    Rejoice, apostles and prophets!
For God has judged her
    with the judgment she imposed on you.” (Revelation 18:9-20)

Edited by Fidei Defensor

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/28/2018 at 12:18 PM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Source Article Continues: Catholic Church

SAD but TRUE

What the CC is experiencing today is a MUCH needed cleaning.

Satan's "smoke" has infiltrated the Church that JESUS Himself established and desired. 

That this happened is a testimony of humans being too HUMAN and insufficiently GODLY. But that something BAD would happen is no surprise.

Mt 7: 

[13] Enter ye in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there are who go in thereat. [14] How narrow is the gate, and strait is the way that leadeth to life: and few there are that find it! [15] Beware of false prophets, who come to you in the clothing of sheep, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

[16] By their fruits you shall know them. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? [17] Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit, and the evil tree bringeth forth evil fruit. [18] A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit. [19] Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit, shall be cut down, and shall be cast into the fire. [20] Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them.

[21] Not every one that saith to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that doth the will of my Father who is in heaven, he shall enter into the kingdom of heaven. [22] Many will say to me in that day: Lord, Lord, have not we prophesied in thy name, and cast out devils in thy name, and done many miracles in thy name? [23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity. [24] Every one therefore that heareth these my words, and doth them, shall be likened to a wise man that built his house upon a rock, [25] And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and they beat upon that house, and it fell not, for it was founded on a rock.

[26] And every one that heareth these my words, and doth them not, shall be like a foolish man that built his house upon the sand, [27] And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and they beat upon that house, and it fell, and great was the fall thereof. [28] And it came to pass when Jesus had fully ended these words, the people were in admiration at his doctrine

Many WOLFS in sheep's clothing have been discovered and MORE to come!

But FEAR NOT; Jesus PROMISED:

Mt.16: 18-19  [18]And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. [19] And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose upon earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.

Today's Jesus {Catholic} Church is 2,000 years old. Still we are living in truly historic times with a Pope who is an anomaly; who has appointed some ferocious WOLFS.... BUT Jesus Remains IN CHARGE of His Bark; His Catholic Church. ....Its SICK but the Doctor has now arrived.

The foundational problem is yet to be fully known, but it is homosexuality; seemingly "rampant" to varying degrees at every level of the hierarchy. ...BUT the cleaning crews ARE being assembled. The degree of these plagues is so great that it HAS to have been a satanic plan executed over many recent years to TRY to take down the Church Jesus established. Aint gonna happen!

Pray very much, as do I

Patrick  

Edited by Patrick Miron

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Religions of ancient tradition survive as long as humanity wants tradition or religion. Both of which God through Judaism and Christ tried to wean humanity from. 

Eye opening question, are each of us certain our belief system is not as much of the above as Roman Catholicism?

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

There are many versions of the Bible out there that are easy to read.If everyone took advantage of that and actually READ the thing, the Catholic cult would dissolve .The Truth of God’s Word is the biggest enemy of this religion—- and I mean “religion” in the worst possible way.

17 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

According to s prophecy of the last iOS, He could be:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

The final of the 112 Latin entries of the prophecy reads as follows.

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.      

The prophecy was written by Benedictine Catholic Monk. 

The final lines of the prophecy sounds awefully like Revelation, “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits,” (Revelation 17:9) and, “Woe! Woe to you, great city,
    you mighty city of Babylon!
In one hour your doom has come!’

11 “The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore— 12 cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13 cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.

14 “They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.’15 The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16 and cry out:

dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,
    and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!
17 In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’

“Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off.18 When they see the smoke of her burning,they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’ 19 They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:

where all who had ships on the sea
    became rich through her wealth!
In one hour she has been brought to ruin!’

20 “Rejoice over her, you heavens!
    Rejoice, you people of God!
    Rejoice, apostles and prophets!
For God has judged her
    with the judgment she imposed on you.” (Revelation 18:9-20)

Peter was not a Roman, Paul was.  And the mighty city of Babylon is in the Middle East.  I tend not to believe prophecies of cult-like Christian Sects.  There are lies mixed in with a measure of truth, for if it were not for the Holy Spirit, many of the elect would be in danger of losing their salvation, if that be possible.  But the Holy Scriptures teach us that not one of the elect will be lost.  Peter was not the first pope either.  That is a lie perpetuated by the Roman Catholic Church to legitimize their cult.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Peter was not a Roman, Paul was.  And the mighty city of Babylon is in the Middle East.  I tend not to believe prophecies of cult-like Christian Sects.  There are lies mixed in with a measure of truth, for if it were not for the Holy Spirit, many of the elect would be in danger of losing their salvation, if that be possible.  But the Holy Scriptures teach us that not one of the elect will be lost.  Peter was not the first pope either.  That is a lie perpetuated by the Roman Catholic Church to legitimize their cult.

Actually the prophecy would undermine the RCC because it says it will end with final pope and be no more and fall away. How does that help the RCC? 

Secojdly, there are many within the RCC like Dante and Thomas A Kempis who spoke against saints, the Papacy, and more. Dante in Paradiso says the Pope is an antichrist and should not lead the church at all and Kempis says in the Imitation of Christ that we need not the volumes of the Catholic saints, but should fix our eyes on Jesus and model our lives on Him (Imitation of Christ, Book One, Chapter I). 

While certainly the system and institution of the RCC deserves criticism and to be called out for its abuses and other gospels (Galatians 1:8-9) of penance, we should not condemn all in RCC, For there are men and women who believe the Truth and sought to make it known to their RCC neighbors.