• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

40 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Wrong.  The cartoon you posted is not hyperbole

If you can’t even summon the objectivity to recognize hyperbole in a political cartoon (which are about 99% hyperbole), then it really doesn’t speak well to your ability to carry out a rational conversation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

35 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

So . . . it is your opinion that people who are in this country illegally should not be deported?

I did not know this was a thread on deporting people.  Though I do recall asking the question if anyone knew if Ali Mahwood was here illegally. So far no one has given me an answer.  So again I thought this was thread about the article that was posted not about deporting people. 

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Really?  I thought his comment was check mate.  You can chose to ignore it but he was spot on. 

Says another poster that doesn’t understand obvious hyperbole... Ok...

7 minutes ago, Davida said:

Side-step manouver: Post a deflection in order to refuse answering the question because I cannot admit under any circumstances that you might have a point.  

Alright. You people do this kind of stuff to me all the time. You can't dispute what I say, so you toss out a comment that has nothing to do with the topic. When I  politely explain that I am not going to address your random topic because it is not the subject of the thread, I am then accused of being unable or unwilling to answer the question.  It's all part of the game I guess. But I am tired of playing it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Davida said:

:PYeah, that's the ticket.......you're just too good a debater. 

Now can you answer Cobalt's question?

I would answer Cobalt's question if the subject of this thread was on deporting illegals. But since it is not. I won't. 

12 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

one.opinion drug in the deportation issue with his jaundiced cartoon

Sorry, I can’t take credit for that.

From page 1 of this thread, by the OP:

“Muslim culture has brought it here.  It's why Muslims don't belong around civilized decent people.   They are more trouble than their worth.  Deport the ones we can deport. America is better without them.”

Edited by one.opinion
Typo
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

one.opinion drug in the deportation issue with his jaundiced cartoon, and you rolled with it. 

I do not recall that I comment on his cartoon.  

15 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

If he is here legally, that means it's OK for him to kill people?  Is that the logic? 

Well now you are just twisting everything. I asked out of simple interest. I mistakenly thought that maybe someone here had that info. Since I was unable to find it in my search. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

I would answer Cobalt's question if the subject of this thread was on deporting illegals. But since it is not. I won't. 

And yet you answered that question lol.

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I know the reason you will not answer the question.  Most people here know the reason you will not answer the question.

In all honesty I was trying very very hard this time to debate the article and not a person.(the key word being tried) Therefor I tried to word my replies in a civil manner along with focusing on the topic of the thread. 

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

So called "refugees," who are actually completely un-vetted illegal Muslim aliens are being funneled into this country, bringing their violent cultural norms with them.  If you think that has nothing to do with this thread, you should really get out more.  So I will ask the question again:

Let me see if I can explain. No one here seems to be able to answer the question rather or not the person who did this murder was or not here illegally? Why dose it matter? Well through out this topic there have been comments about deporting people who should not be here. I am assuming it is the believe that this crime would not have taken place if those here illegally were deported. So amusing that, I asked if Ali- (forgot the name) was here illegally or not. Because if he was here illegally, and had been deported; then yeah this murder would not have taken place. But if he was legally allowed to be in the US, then this talk about deporting people who should not be here means nothing. You can deport all the people who should not be here. But if Ali was allowed to be in the US legally, deporting people who are here illegally would not have stop this crime from taking place. Because, he would have still been here.   * So I have had to explain all of this all because I asked a simple question. I even put the word "question" in front of it in the hopes that everyone would understand that it was indeed a " question" and not a point of debate. Well I will know better next time I guess.* 

All right now have I cover everything? If not I am sure someone will let me know. 

• Thumbs Up 1