• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,148
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

18 minutes ago, Davida said:

I do not think he is at all , and do not think the Anti-Christ is going to come from the USA.

I don't think he is either...…    and no one is going to get real peace in the middle east until Jesus comes back and kills a huge number of people.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

51 minutes ago, other one said:

follower of Mohammad

Most Islamist are not extremist. It would be similar if some one defined Christianity by the history of the KKK. I am reading the same thing from the Ayatollah. He also tells me he is taught Mohammad is the promised helper Jesus spoke of. After hearing that I could not talk to him about religion anymore. We still show love one to another despite our fundamental differences. Jesus is Lord.

Just now, Davida said:

Totally Not the equivalence whatsoever

One thing to realize is that the media in the US is more censored than China. We are being brainwashed into accepting the ongoing war for resource dominance in the Near East. Our popular view of the world is seriously twisted away from the reality that surrounds us.

3 minutes ago, Davida said:

Islamic doctrine teaches

So tell me what is being taught in the mosque.

29 minutes ago, Davida said:

away from lefty or propagandist websites

I think you miss the point. The guy I talk to is fresh out of prison and a new recruit to Islam. He has a filter problem and is telling me verbatim everything he has been taught in our local mosque. This guy has no angle and is a honest hardworking uneducated man trying to get his life in order. Demeaning me is not a good debate strategy, I will look past that.   

Edited by Scott Free
spelling error

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

No believers will be left behind. None.

So you are saying that the five foolish virgins were really not believers at all, but just make believe? The thing is, the ALL - ALL TEN - had oil. Just the wise had more oil.

53 minutes ago, Davida said:

and do the research

Did I tell you he is also being mentally conditioned in his mosque to join in a civil war against the US establishment. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,148
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Scott Free said:

Most Islamist are not extremist. It would be similar if some one defined Christianity by the history of the KKK. I am reading the same thing from the Ayatollah. He also tells me he is taught Mohammad is the promised helper Jesus spoke of. After hearing that I could not talk to him about religion anymore. We still show love one to another despite our fundamental differences. Jesus is Lord.

Since 2001 I have spent a couple of thousand hours studying Islam.....     reading and rereading the Koran that is written in chronological order so one knows what has been abrogated after Mohammad moved from Mecca to Medina.      I have a complete hard copy of the Sharia Law that the Muslim Brother is pushing here in the USA and it is certified by several Islamic schools around Israel.....    Much of Bukhari's Hadith.    And I can tell you that there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim....      If you look into the plans of the Muslim Brotherhood and their long term plan to subvert the constitution and force Sharia Law on not only the USA, but western civilization as a whole...   and that is documented in the papers discovered during the FBI investigation of the Holyland trial in Texas.

If your workmate is what you call a moderate muslim, when they get to the point of taking over violently, if your workmate does not participate, he will be killed before you and I for he will be considered to be worse than us unbelieving Kaffers..

you should take the time to watch these video's.....    it is a CLEET class that is given as continuing education classes for law enforcement people.....    We paid a couple of hundred dollars to watch the entire three day class and read through and hold the documentation that is talked about on the video...  Certified copies of the Court Documents that were used to show the connections of Islamic organizations in the US and many of them declared coconspirators in creating and funding terrorist groups.....

Your friends are taught they are not allowed to make friends with you except for furthering the spread of Sharia.     If you have a lot of time let me know and I'll show you where you can download a lot of information from their own schools.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Scriptures teach that there must be at least three more European wars before the battle of Armageddon and the second coming of Christ is shown in Daniel 7:23-24. Here we have a prophecy that ten kingdoms must be formed inside the Old Roman Empire territory in the last days. These ten kings referred to are the same ones as are symbolized by the ten horns on the beast of Rev. 13 and 17. In Rev. 17:12-17 it is stated that they will give their kingdoms to the future Antichrist, and then will fight against Jesus Christ at His second advent. This proves that they all must be in existence when Christ comes.

There are about twenty two states inside that territory now. Therefore, if these countries must be formed into ten kingdoms and be in existence when Christ comes, changes must be made sometime in the future that will affect these states. It will take one war to form these ten kingdoms before the Antichrist comes. This is the first war.

Then in Daniel 7:23-24 it states "after them," that is, after the ten kingdoms are formed, then the Antichrist will arise and subdue three of them. This is the second war. In Daniel 11:40-44; Rev. 17:12-17 it is revealed that the Antichrist will finally get power over the whole ten kingdoms. The third war will be fought between the ten kingdoms under the Antichrist and the nations that are north and east of the ten kingdoms. In other words, Russia, Germany, and other countries north and east of the ten kingdoms inside the old Roman Empire territory, will fight these ten kingdoms during the last three and one-half years of this age.

Antichrist will be the victor and he will then lead the nations against Jerusalem and the Jews, but Christ will come and defend the Jews and destroy the Antichrist as set up His Kingdom in the world forever (Zech. 14:1-21; Ezek. 38-39; Joel 3; Isa. 63; Rev. 17:14; 19:11-21; 20:1-10).

37 minutes ago, other one said:

he will be considered to be worse

I agree with you. My point is I have heard Islamist talk of the universal god of all religions. And yes I have a very dim view of Islamist, Chinese, Russian and Hispanic paramilitary groups forming within the US. And no, I have learned all I want to about Islam.

Edited by Scott Free