• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

34 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

It's interesting that historically from what I have read, both Babylon and Rome allowed their conquered subjects to keep their religions for the most part, as long as they  ALSO bowed down and subjugated themselves to Rome (and Nebuchadnezzar's image) at the same time.  Both Rome and Babylon were a melting pot of various cultures and religions.....much like what is shaping up in our time.

Indeed, as well as Persia and Greece.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

Yes to a brutal, global theocracy. No one world currency, unless the mark of the beast is the currency to which you refer.

Yes, that is what I was alluding to, via the mark of the beast, all commerce and wealth/riches will be gained only by control of the enemy.  I don't see it as having to pass hands through Jerusalem, but through the ruling power there.

The beast will rise to power from the start well before he strides into the temple making blasphemous claims. The beast's rise to power is a direct result of the healing of deadly head wound, resurrection through possession, and the power and authority of the dragon. The world will be in awe and follow the beast long before the A of D.

I don't doubt that the AC will be a notable figure prior to all of this, but I see no certainty in this timing as stated.  To me it appears the deadly head wound is more likely a result of the AoD, perhaps even a response to it from a zealous Jew.  Much of the timing will not be clear until events unfold.

Yes and no. The end result is not the complete destruction depicted in Rev 18, the end result is this:

For this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘I will deal with you according to your deeds, since you have despised the oath by breaking the covenant. But I will remember the covenant I made with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you. Then you will remember your ways and be ashamed when you receive your older and younger sisters. I will give them to you as daughters, but not because of My covenant with you

So I will establish My covenant with you, and you will know that I am the LORD, so that when I make atonement for all you have done, you will remember and be ashamed, and never open your mouth again because of your disgrace, declares the Lord GOD.

It's doubtful God is going back on his word and committing this on Jerusalem:

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

The earth, and everything in it will be burned up, this includes Jerusalem.  God established a covenant with the people, not a man made city that will melt away with everything else.  The Lord addresses the future of Jerusalem, and it does not resemble the city that exists now. (Isaiah 54)

A new Jerusalem comes down from God at the end, this is not 'shall be found no more at all' and in truth will be the prominent feature of the landscape of the earth.

I'm not following your logic here, as that is precisely what it means.  The reason you need a New Jerusalem is because the old one no longer exists, never to be seen again.

God bless

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, Diaste said:

This is true.

It was both shocking and interesting to me to witness an interview of an practicing Jew on the streets of Jerusalem. It wasn't the interview that was a shock, it was the statement by the interviewee reflecting the thought of Jews about the coming messiah. They are looking for an earthly king as their messiah. They aren't yet to be deceived, they already are. And they long for this strong earthly king to fight for them against their enemies. 

and the jews aint the only one .  New age is huge on this coming maitreya ,   muslims have their Twelth imam.

and the secular world has its hopes in men or govt to save them too .

Its why we seeing this dark spirit at work to Get the secular , religons and all to find COMMON GROUND and UNITY and for what ,   WORLD PEACE .

We seeing its unity building .   I think what sister He leadeth me , and you have said should also looked at .

She brought up how  Babylone , Rome , was tolerant of all religions ,  But those religions had to have Her FIRST above all.

I mean look at what Nebb did .   He had a huge IMAGE built .     And their were many other religions , as well as the jewish one in those days .

It did not matter to him , what your religion was , SO LONG as IT BOWED TO THE IMAGE HE ERECTED .

Fast forward to today .    They uniting masses ,  I see some muslims , so called christains , buddists ,   heck wicans for peace and unity too,  jews

all uniting under a banner of solidarity for one another , FOR UNITY and world peace .     An image of God is being supplanted in the minds

THAT he is the God of all religions ,   and what is numer one .   HUMANITY IS .    they put the needs of the humanity above all .

Has anyone even looked up what some in Jerusalem who also teach this interfaith say .

One jewish prophet of this interfaith ,   has said ,  Right now we have ALLAH , MOSES and JESUS all dancing in unity UNDER THE TEMPLE

awaiting the MESSIAH to bring world peace .     ITS A SPELL , ITS A SPELL that is and will lead all NOT in the lambs book of life to this coming world savoir .

ONLY it aint no savoir ,    IT WILL BE ANTI CHRIST .

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

To truly begin to get a grasp of who and what is the whore of babylon, then you have to understand the things that goes on in the spiritual realm, which are real and them come to some see the reality of what is taking place.   Still it is not saying that the interpretation of who exactly is that entity, but a better understanding of verses as the one below is shown to be true.   The topic is as always one that grips the believer as it is filled with end times prophecies and events.   

Do you know what seducing spirits are ?.

Do you know what is in mystery babylon's golden cup that made the merchants rich ?.  What did the merchants receive to become rich in return ?.

Revelation 18 King James Version (KJV)

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

2 hours ago, warrior12 said:

To truly begin to get a grasp of who and what is the whore of babylon, then you have to understand the things that goes on in the spiritual realm, which are real and them come to some see the reality of what is taking place.   Still it is not saying that the interpretation of who exactly is that entity, but a better understanding of verses as the one below is shown to be true.   The topic is as always one that grips the believer as it is filled with end times prophecies and events.   

Do you know what seducing spirits are ?.

Do you know what is in mystery babylon's golden cup that made the merchants rich ?.  What did the merchants receive to become rich in return ?.

Revelation 18 King James Version (KJV)

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Its looks to be the occult: The Illuminati that has infiltrated in ALL aspects of life: religion, politics, entertainment. The Illuminati could be the great harlot that everybody has drunk from.

I just discovered someone who has extensively researched the Illuminati. You can listen to his lecture on you tube with the following you tube title :

Fritz Springmeier - World System - The Illuminati

in the you tube lecture, Mr. Springmeier mentions that the RCC is not the Great babilon but the illuminati is as it existed since the times of nimrod. This man speack about the blood lines of the illuminati and gives a lot of info.

About Fritz Springmeyeir  you can find some of his you tube video here:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fritz+springmeier+2018

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

and the jews aint the only one .  New age is huge on this coming maitreya ,   muslims have their Twelth imam.

and the secular world has its hopes in men or govt to save them too .

Its why we seeing this dark spirit at work to Get the secular , religons and all to find COMMON GROUND and UNITY and for what ,   WORLD PEACE .

We seeing its unity building .   I think what sister He leadeth me , and you have said should also looked at .

She brought up how  Babylone , Rome , was tolerant of all religions ,  But those religions had to have Her FIRST above all.

I mean look at what Nebb did .   He had a huge IMAGE built .     And their were many other religions , as well as the jewish one in those days .

It did not matter to him , what your religion was , SO LONG as IT BOWED TO THE IMAGE HE ERECTED .

Fast forward to today .    They uniting masses ,  I see some muslims , so called christains , buddists ,   heck wicans for peace and unity too,  jews

all uniting under a banner of solidarity for one another , FOR UNITY and world peace .     An image of God is being supplanted in the minds

THAT he is the God of all religions ,   and what is numer one .   HUMANITY IS .    they put the needs of the humanity above all .

Has anyone even looked up what some in Jerusalem who also teach this interfaith say .

One jewish prophet of this interfaith ,   has said ,  Right now we have ALLAH , MOSES and JESUS all dancing in unity UNDER THE TEMPLE

awaiting the MESSIAH to bring world peace .     ITS A SPELL , ITS A SPELL that is and will lead all NOT in the lambs book of life to this coming world savoir .

ONLY it aint no savoir ,    IT WILL BE ANTI CHRIST .

Yes, like that bumper sticker.     

image.png

Edited by Diaste
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Yes, like that bumper sticker.     

image.png

And we know that LIGHT cannot COEXIST with darkness .    That sign may as well read ,   ANTI CHRIST , cause its all part of what is leading right to it . 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 12/23/2018 at 4:33 AM, Diaste said:

I used to think the coming times were not going to be about unity but I see some things that make me change my mind. Political correctness is a virulent infection claiming many with 100% mortality.

Small vocal groups can punish a very large business in a matter of hours eliciting apologies, reparations and policy change. 

Remember Starbucks shutting down most every store on the same day for sensitivity training?

People call the police on dads watching their sons play soccer if dad is a coaching spectator. And the police show up!

Police: We need to see your ID.

Man: Reaches for ID

Police: Fire 6 shots killing the man.

Mass media protects the actions of radicals, especially Islam. This is the direction we are headed. The horrible things are now good and doing good gets you a day in court. Like the woman who fed the homeless got her day in court for giving away food to needy people.

I don't know just what this unity will look like, but it ain't good.

All of these points are true or somewhat true, but these loony lefties have shown they are prone to violence. They are plotting right now how to overthrow a duly elected President, they are attacking conservatives. This tells us they are so cra cra they would use FORCE to bring what they see as TRUTHS to the fore, and we all know that Military Force is the greatest force of all save Jesus. So I see it as a FORCED TAKEOVER, just like Rev. 6 says, during the Seals there will be 2 Billion Deaths (1/4 of mankind) via this tyrant. That is subjugation. The Church will have been Raptured before the 70th Week.

On 12/23/2018 at 4:53 AM, Diaste said:

It was both shocking and interesting to me to witness an interview of an practicing Jew on the streets of Jerusalem. It wasn't the interview that was a shock, it was the statement by the interviewee reflecting the thought of Jews about the coming messiah. They are looking for an earthly king as their messiah. They aren't yet to be deceived, they already are. And they long for this strong earthly king to fight for them against their enemies. 

Well yea, that as always been the case, they are blinded. But after the Rapture God takes the scales off their eyes, 1/3 repent or turn to Jesus, 2/3 do not. But the Anti-Christ is not a Jew, thus they never EXCEPT HIM as this King. The False Prophet will try to get them to except this Beast by placing his Image in the Temple, but scriptures never say they accept him. John 5:43 was SPECIFICALLY about the Pharisees.

On 12/23/2018 at 5:54 AM, Diaste said:

Yes to a brutal, global theocracy. No one world currency, unless the mark of the beast is the currency to which you refer. 

It will be a digitized currency, of course. 

On 12/23/2018 at 5:54 AM, Diaste said:

The beast will rise to power from the start well before he strides into the temple making blasphemous claims. The beast's rise to power is a direct result of the healing of deadly head wound, resurrection through possession, and the power and authority of the dragon. The world will be in awe and follow the beast long before the A of D.

He will be in power BEFORE he Conquers Israel/Mediterranean Sea Region (MSR) to become the BEAST, but it has nothing to do with a Head Wound nor can it. It says THE BEASTS HEAD had a Wound, meaning it happens to a BEAST HEAD, thus it happen after they become a BEAST. But the Head was Rome that was wounded, then LIVED AGAIN when the Anti-Christ Conquered Jerusalem/Israel/MANY in the MSR

Edited by Revelation Man

16 hours ago, wingnut- said:
21 hours ago, Diaste said:

Yes and no. The end result is not the complete destruction depicted in Rev 18, the end result is this:

For this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘I will deal with you according to your deeds, since you have despised the oath by breaking the covenant. But I will remember the covenant I made with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you. Then you will remember your ways and be ashamed when you receive your older and younger sisters. I will give them to you as daughters, but not because of My covenant with you

So I will establish My covenant with you, and you will know that I am the LORD, so that when I make atonement for all you have done, you will remember and be ashamed, and never open your mouth again because of your disgrace, declares the Lord GOD.

It's doubtful God is going back on his word and committing this on Jerusalem:

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

The earth, and everything in it will be burned up, this includes Jerusalem.  God established a covenant with the people, not a man made city that will melt away with everything else.  The Lord addresses the future of Jerusalem, and it does not resemble the city that exists now. (Isaiah 54)

Maybe it's just my bias for all things Israel. I cannot help but place Israel, Jerusalem and the Jews at the center of God's plan for salvation, redemption, honor, glory, and immortality. The rest of us must get on that bus and find a seat. As no people we Gentiles must be grafted into those who are a people and become them; in Christ, the seed of Abraham, the children of God and the friends of Jesus.

But lets look at this just a little bit more from the above exchange. 

In Ezekiel 16 Jerusalem is named as the focus of the warnings and the covenant.

Zechariah 14 says, "All the land from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem will be turned into a plain, but Jerusalem will be raised up and will remain in her place, from the Benjamin Gate to the site of the First Gate, to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the royal winepresses. 11 People will live there, and never again will there be an utter destruction. So Jerusalem will dwell securely."

This isn't New Jerusalem. This is the layout of the city as it stands today specifically the part around the Temple Mount from the old city. So the context isn't the people, it's the city, the land, the location. It's a sanctified piece of earth. Since 'Jerusalem' is specified and the layout of the city described, the part that's saved anyway, one must conclude it's the city in view here and is not metaphoric nor analogous to the souls of mankind.

The beginning of the chapter even speaks directly to Jerusalem as being under attack and the Lord comes to fight against those nations attacking the city.

Isaiah 54:11, "“O afflicted city,". The land, the city, the concept of the City of the Lord is holy and significant. 

I have read where Jerusalem is likened to Sodom and Egypt but I don't about that. Even if it is true it's not Babylon. 

But where is a specific link between Jerusalem and Babylon? The promises to both are polar opposites. Can't have it both ways.

Whether Jerusalem is swept away and replaced or not, that's another discussion, I'm not convinced Jerusalem equates to Babylon at the end of the age, or anytime.

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Rev. 6 says, during the Seals there will be 2 Billion Deaths (1/4 of mankind) via this tyrant. 

No. Rev 6:8 "And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth," This is not a head count. It's rulership over a 1/4 of the total territory of earth. If that breaks down to just land or land and sea I do not know, but it's not a number of casualties. This authority extends to, "to kill by sword, by famine, by plague, and by the beasts of the earth." Thus, God has given the power of life and death to Death and Hades over 1/4 of the surface area of terra firma.

It will be a digitized currency, of course. 

Does this change current conditions? Most exchange has been digital for sometime. However, as it always has been and always will be, wealth is perceived as some medium of liquidity. Cash, jewels, metals, etc. Always going to be material exchanged for material. 

He will be in power BEFORE he Conquers Israel/Mediterranean Sea Region (MSR) to become the BEAST, but it has nothing to do with a Head Wound nor can it. It says THE BEASTS HEAD had a Wound, meaning it happens to a BEAST HEAD, thus it happen after they become a BEAST. But the Head was Rome that was wounded, then LIVED AGAIN when the Anti-Christ Conquered Jerusalem/Israel/MANY in the MSR

This... smh.