• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, PepperS said:

I did a computer search on you. Before you begin telling others how to behave, perhaps you should get rid of the filth you have posted on other sites. 

PULL out the LOG and then ye shall see cleary HOW to .     ONLY IN CHRIST can that be done . BUT IT IS DONE in CHRIST .   They eyes will be made clear and then we can do all

to warn , exhort , etc.      

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:57 PM, SelahSong said:

We Christians get a little passionate sometimes. :):emot-heartbeat:

That's right , THOSE WHO LOVE CHRIST are passionate for truth and will contend for the true faith , no matter how hated they are .    WE GOT THE JOY MY LOVED SISTER .

FOR those WHO HAVE THE LORD have all HOPE .   

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, PepperS said:

I did a computer search on you. Before you begin telling others how to behave, perhaps you should get rid of the filth you have posted on other sites. 

@PepperS lol ? Wow... offended much??!?

I see... so this is the behavior of one who supposedly represents our Jesus... sad ?

Again, just highlights why non-believers are so turned off by such self-righteousness and hypocritical attitudes that are present in the church today (and so many years for that matter)... *sigh

Anyhow... you win, it's ok I will not hold this site and the other believers who represent this forum accountable for your lack of love... simple really... "out of the abundance of your heart, the mouth speaks..."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 2/15/2019 at 3:59 PM, existential mabel said:

ok so we are most definately in the last days. everyday pretty much i hear things on the news i see in the street..i am not good with the full on explanation. with my  family i worry about this and others. people dont take any notice of me at best or dismiss me that has been my life upto date.

how can you tell people and not alienate them whilst you are doing it?

how can you keep it simple and not do a church sermon on them? or sound sanctimonious?

what if you are still have much to learn yourself

my life is changing and people are seeing and making comments. for me i can only do stuff by living it i cant quote it its just not what i am able to do. and so at best it would end up disjointed and contradictory.

not sure if this is exactly what i want to say but i thought that i would make a start maybe ...

Lots of ideas declarations and I guess a few differing thoughts being expressed on this thread.

But as to warning,  instead of declaring the when  of events to come, why not work at the resurrection of the body?

The resurrection of the body. I suspect almost all  making suggestions including myself are pretty short on testimony that was the heart of  the declarations made by all the Apostles. There is a fine sermon spoken upon that very subject presented by Rev. Charles Haddon Spurgeon which is also a confession  by him of his own lack of awareness of the heart of what the Apostles declared.

If interested see:   http://archive.spurgeon.org/sermons/0066.php   The Resurrection of The Dead

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06

7 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Lots of ideas declarations and I guess a few differing thoughts being expressed on this thread.

But as to warning,  instead of declaring the when  of events to come, why not work at the resurrection of the body?

The resurrection of the body. I suspect almost all  making suggestions including myself are pretty short on testimony that was the heart of  the declarations made by all the Apostles. There is a fine sermon spoken upon that very subject presented by Rev. Charles Haddon Spurgeon which is also a confession  by him of his own lack of awareness of the heart of what the Apostles declared.

If interested see:   http://archive.spurgeon.org/sermons/0066.php   The Resurrection of The Dead

i have started to listen... well i did... and then found another site with a better 'accent' lol! anyway i have just started to listen and i think what about folk who are cremated then? that wasnt an option back then as it is today.

the resurrection is about the physcial body be that at it is...

2 hours ago, existential mabel said:

i have started to listen... well i did... and then found another site with a better 'accent' lol! anyway I have just started to listen and I think what about folk who are cremated then? That wasnt an option back then as it is today.

the resurrection is about the physcial body be that at it is...

Hi,

What about  cremains?  What about any body condition whatsoever?   Okay...

It seems  to me that  the physical resurrection  of the body does not require any  particular condition for the body, that instead God is quite capable of resurrecting each  body regardless of condition  or placement. An angel  stands guard wherever the bodily remains are no matter the condition.

Cremation has existed for a very long period of time. So has ossification, a rather grim process and duty often left for the oldest son.

Also as example of our GoOD's power, for a human body to be placed live into a brick curing oven and remain whole is quite the feat considering the composition of the human body. I think God who is capable of willing that feat can handle resurrecting of all bodies. 

God is capable of most awesome accomplishment. He doesn't have need of any embalmer's skills in order to  keep a human remains looking lifelike, so that it can be resurrected. He may do  what He wills, done by His will alone.

Embalming as we know it  has a relatively short history, dating to the US civil war, and not much before it. Older so called embalming was quite a different thing altogether. Pity the Ethiopian embalmer who  was presented the stone knife to do his task on a member of royalty and then  ended up on the wrong end of the flint knife afterward himself as his reward. To think it reasonable and needed to disembowel, remove brain through nasal passages, and other seriously  grim sounding procedures, in order for God to be enabled to resurrect a body seems an oddity and no less a feat than to resurrect a cremated remains. It is God afterall. God whose Son spoke all things into being that have been created.

Why not resurrected bodies? And why not an angel by each cremated remains as well as each body or pile of ossified remains?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/16/2019 at 2:42 AM, HamoNinja said:

@PepperS lol ? Wow... offended much??!?

I see... so this is the behavior of one who supposedly represents our Jesus... sad ?

Again, just highlights why non-believers are so turned off by such self-righteousness and hypocritical attitudes that are present in the church today (and so many years for that matter)... *sigh

Anyhow... you win, it's ok I will not hold this site and the other believers who represent this forum accountable for your lack of love... simple really... "out of the abundance of your heart, the mouth speaks..."

"Well done
is better than
       Well said"

"tiny sermon"..........
default_cool2.gif.a114105e05c03ab6a9690663bb4b3622.gif

On 3/16/2019 at 7:58 PM, Neighbor said:

Hi,

What about  cremains?  What about any body condition whatsoever?   Okay...

It seems  to me that  the physical resurrection  of the body does not require any  particular condition for the body, that instead God is quite capable of resurrecting each  body regardless of condition  or placement. An angel  stands guard wherever the bodily remains are no matter the condition.

Cremation has existed for a very long period of time. So has ossification, a rather grim process and duty often left for the oldest son.

Also as example of our GoOD's power, for a human body to be placed live into a brick curing oven and remain whole is quite the feat considering the composition of the human body. I think God who is capable of willing that feat can handle resurrecting of all bodies. 

God is capable of most awesome accomplishment. He doesn't have need of any embalmer's skills in order to  keep a human remains looking lifelike, so that it can be resurrected. He may do  what He wills, done by His will alone.

Embalming as we know it  has a relatively short history, dating to the US civil war, and not much before it. Older so called embalming was quite a different thing altogether. Pity the Ethiopian embalmer who  was presented the stone knife to do his task on a member of royalty and then  ended up on the wrong end of the flint knife afterward himself as his reward. To think it reasonable and needed to disembowel, remove brain through nasal passages, and other seriously  grim sounding procedures, in order for God to be enabled to resurrect a body seems an oddity and no less a feat than to resurrect a cremated remains. It is God afterall. God whose Son spoke all things into being that have been created.

Why not resurrected bodies? And why not an angel by each cremated remains as well as each body or pile of ossified remains?

oh thanks for that i did wonder and then i got to thinking that Adam was made out of the dust of the earth

can we keep this thread on topic guys otherwise i will pull the plug on it. many thanks for your cooperation

Edited by existential mabel

42 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

oh thanks for that i did wonder and then i got to thinking that Adam was made out of the dust of the earth

Hi, I think that perhaps it was not the dust, nor a particular rib of Adam's for the one person  the first woman, but instead is the Word of God, as well as  breath of the Holy Spirit breathed into each.

God's will is done. Who am I to but wonder at that and give Him praise? Is not God awesome that His will be done regardless of whatever is my own of my own actions or plight?

Bury me,  don't bury me, cremate me, don't cremate me, suffer me to be pulverized instantly  in falling towers, make me walk into brick curing ovens; none of it  will stop  the assignment of an angel to watch over my remains wherever they are, nor whatever their condition.

Want a "lift" ? Search  You tube for Brother Claude Ellie's original "Ain't No Grave". I play it often for a lift.

I think it is way back in the Christian songs here too.