• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, enoob57 said:

A heart that is not reborn into s/Spiritual realities cannot separate themselves from the material exist in any form....

I certainly agree with that. I will add, thought, that a heart that HAS been reborn is still beating in this biological meat that Paul called our "earthly tent", and it constantly pulls. That's why there is a constant battle within each saved person between the spiritual man and the natural man (flesh) he occupies.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

6 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

David we are to address the topics not the poster... so if that does occur it is against the rules of this forum. So take nothing personal as topic is the speaking to and not the individual....

Oh okay, Steven. *sigh... Now I really feel like a moron.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,799
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

I certainly agree with that. I will add, thought, that a heart that HAS been reborn is still beating in this biological meat that Paul called our "earthly tent", and it constantly pulls. That's why there is a constant battle within each saved person between the spiritual man and the natural man (flesh) he occupies.

yes and through faith to live is Christ and die is gain... to live in the flesh is simple waste!

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,799
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

3 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Oh okay, Steven. *sigh... Now I really feel like a moron.

I would never sell yourself short! Remember Christ's Spirit is in the least of us as well as the greatest of us- so that alone makes it the level of all value systems same...

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

6 hours ago, enoob57 said:

yes and through faith to live is Christ and die is gain... to live in the flesh is simple waste!

Yet most common among men, everywhere,  described thoroughly/ extensively in Scripture and in this ......   An excellent resource, an online reading is found searching >

v=N9W0aj1kjn8 

Spiritual Man 2 or 2 (2nd part of 2 parts),   being read clearly , that's all, without ads/etc ....

from the accurate CFP Book (not the later adultereated living stream versions - beware/ don't read any living streams versions as they've been corrupted by the publisher/ owner/ on purpose.)

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,778
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 9:08 AM, ejected said:

In my 44 years as a christian, ive seen only one 'church' operate this way.

And i've been in plenty. Why is that?

You should come to New Zealand. There are many fellowships here that observe 1 Corinthians 14, especially making a point to publicly read these particular verses and teach that they must be practiced by Bible-believers if the body of Christ is to be edified.

1Co 14:26-33
(26)  How is it then, brethren? when you come together, every one of you has a psalm, has a doctrine, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.
(27)  If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.
(28)  But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.
(29)  Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
(30)  If any thing be revealed to another that sits by, let the first hold his peace.
(31)  For you may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.
(32)  And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.
(33)  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

The next verse gets interesting. Apparently in the original text there is an inflection that makes it a question of rebuke for insisting on the Judaist practice of subjugating women.

1Co 14:34 [What? This is your thinking, still after all that Christ taught and demonstrated?] Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also says the law.