• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

18 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Depending on your definition of a cult [Hinduism, Islam, Mormonism, Catholicism [every religion worships the same god called by a different name], Wicca, New Age Movement, all the fringe groups to many to mention); with 1.6 billion Catholic adherents, 1.4 billion Muslims, etc... It would appear that the majority by population of world 'religion' would be considered a cult? Please correct me if my view is skewed. 

This came up in a general search: Wiccans believe in the Goddess and the horned god. Using the capital "G" usually refers to the Abrahamic deity and is not a Wiccan deity. Witchcraft is a craft. Wicca is a religion.

In my personally study of Hinduism, exists their own trinity. Brahma, the creator. Vishnu, the preserver. Shiva, the destroyer. Kinda the good and bad all rolled up into one triune being. All other gods and minor deities come forth from Brahma, from what I understand. Which would be approximately six million. 

I didn't really want to go off-topic with this thread, and attempt to remain with the subject of Kingdom teaching as the world knows it presently. Manifest Sons Of God from the 70's did fall into that category. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:17 PM, Debp said:

Been wondering if we might have a couple of Kingdom Now people here, as some here are not emphasizing Christ and His salvation and resulting sanctification much.   Rather their focus seems to be on Christians and how absolutely perfect we should be.   Of course, we should seek to walk godly in Christ, but all the glory for that goes to the Lord.   The emphasis should always be on Christ and His mercy and goodness to us.

Well due to all this is straight from satan ,   you find peace that I will expose this trash its led and leading all to that all inclusive fake love sensual trash .

So no worries ,    it will be exposed .    You be blessed now and do praise the LORD .    In fact let all rejoice in and praise the LORD .   

You have inspired me sister .   so lets go ahead and warn about the extreme dangers of contemplative prayer and circle makers and shack books , all of which these groups seem to be leaching onto as well.     We would be amazed at just how many are infected with some form of this all inclusive unity junk kingdom now bridge builders of satans kingdom .

Surely you did not think I would say GODS KINGDOM .   NO, that gets preached through truth , THROUGH CHRIST ALONE .  SEEING HE is the temple and LIGHT of that kingdom .

Thanks for the inspiration , sis .      Now put those hands up and praise the LORD .   Seems I may not be liked much by any group .    But I love all so exhort I must .    You be blessed now .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,321
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

On 6/6/2019 at 7:17 PM, Debp said:

Been wondering if we might have a couple of Kingdom Now people here, as some here are not emphasizing Christ and His salvation and resulting sanctification much.   Rather their focus seems to be on Christians and how absolutely perfect we should be.   Of course, we should seek to walk godly in Christ, but all the glory for that goes to the Lord.   The emphasis should always be on Christ and His mercy and goodness to us.

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Well due to all this is straight from satan ,   you find peace that I will expose this trash its led and leading all to that all inclusive fake love sensual trash .

So no worries ,    it will be exposed .    You be blessed now and do praise the LORD .    In fact let all rejoice in and praise the LORD .   

You have inspired me sister .   so lets go ahead and warn about the extreme dangers of contemplative prayer and circle makers and shack books , all of which these groups seem to be leaching onto as well.     We would be amazed at just how many are infected with some form of this all inclusive unity junk kingdom now bridge builders of satans kingdom .

Surely you did not think I would say GODS KINGDOM .   NO, that gets preached through truth , THROUGH CHRIST ALONE .  SEEING HE is the temple and LIGHT of that kingdom .

Thanks for the inspiration , sis .      Now put those hands up and praise the LORD .   Seems I may not be liked much by any group .    But I love all so exhort I must .    You be blessed now .

There are all inclusive groups such as you describe.  However, I was making my comment about those that are so legalistic that they seem to elevate their good works/law keeping above Christ's salvation and the Holy Spirit's work in us.

• This is Worthy 2
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Debp said:

There are all inclusive groups such as you describe.  However, I was making my comment about those that are so legalistic that they seem to elevate their good works/law keeping above Christ's salvation and the Holy Spirit's work in us.

That's some terrifying stuff too .    Man folks simply need to learn Christ and follow Him and not men .    Truly terrifying stuff you brought up .

Good thing , by grace me nor Cletus are legalistic either .     Phew wee ,   lots to expose , but if we love the people we do what is best for them .   Thanks for the reminders .

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

On 6/6/2019 at 3:37 AM, Debp said:

This a cult that I have never heard of before.   Someone here mentioned it to me.   We need to be aware of their strange teachings.   Among other things, the worst thing is they are humanizing God and deifying man!!   More info below....

https://www.gotquestions.org/kingdom-now.html

@Debp Thanks for warning people. I had heard enough of it to know it is  very dangerous. In light of your thread, I'm going to research it further.

I came across an article that seemed quite informative. It pops up when I type in: Kingdom-Dominion (Dominion theology) heresy- Petri Pavaala

It's too close for comfort to the New Age Movement. It includes Replacement Theology and pushes the Ecumenical Movement.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

4 hours ago, turtletwo said:

@Debp Thanks for warning people. I had heard enough of it to know it is  very dangerous. In light of your thread, I'm going to research it further.

I came across an article that seemed quite informative. It pops up when I type in: Kingdom-Dominion (Dominion theology) heresy- Petri Pavaala

It's too close for comfort to the New Age Movement. It includes Replacement Theology and pushes the Ecumenical Movement.

Here's a link to some interesting material, turtletwo. Ever wondered why the JW's call their "temples" Kingdom Halls? There's some info some way into the blog about the teachings of their founder Charles Taze Russell that includes Kingdom Now theology.

Exposing Manifest Sons Of God Deception

Read on ~

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,475
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

This came up in a general search: Wiccans believe in the Goddess and the horned god. Using the capital "G" usually refers to the Abrahamic deity and is not a Wiccan deity. Witchcraft is a craft. Wicca is a religion.

In my personally study of Hinduism, exists their own trinity. Brahma, the creator. Vishnu, the preserver. Shiva, the destroyer. Kinda the good and bad all rolled up into one triune being. All other gods and minor deities come forth from Brahma, from what I understand. Which would be approximately six million. 

I didn't really want to go off-topic with this thread, and attempt to remain with the subject of Kingdom teaching as the world knows it presently. Manifest Sons Of God from the 70's did fall into that category. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles  

It hard to not go off topic as there's so many associated cause / effect relationships to keep on course. Satan is trying to thwart the Kingdom of God; a subtopic of this thread.

Recall the Book of Revelation. For decades I've often wondered how and why humanity would have such an audacity to think they could make war with God Almighty? Living in the last days as I believe we are, and witnessing the buildup of spiritual wickedness, technology and a war going on to kick the Lord out of every aspect of our lives. I'm just going to center on One of many things that I believe is shaping up to play a part somehow in the tribulation. THE SEARCH FOR THE GOD PARTICLE (CERN). If I'm labeled a 'conspiracy theorist', so be it, as I believe there is a concerted organized effort and war against God already in progress and building to a crescendo.

Evidently you've done your homework on Hinduism and mythology, in every global myth there's at least a grain of truth. To be brief and to the point: There's a lot of strange and bizarre things and ceremonies going on in the search for the so called "God Particle" at CERN, and are not a coincidence. Billions of dollars and the best scientific minds are at work on this project. It's been officially stated and to paraphrase; they are trying send or receive something from a different dimension to be brief. The exact physical location they decided to locate this particle collider should raise eyebrows because of its history. The Pagan rituals and ceremonies performed and video recorded there by CERN staff, were symbolic and underworld in orientation. 

What logical reasonable mind would place a statue of Shiva the destroyer in front of their headquarters as their symbol, and for what purpose? 

God Himself implied that Nimrod and the builders of the Tower of Babel would have reached their goal. These were very intelligent people and knew very well they couldn't build a physical tower to reach Heaven, therefore I surmise it had to be a spiritual demonic gateway. I believe CERN is just another attempt for the completion of the Tower of Babel for an intended satanic purpose; as associated with their ceremonies, statements and symbolism.

In the tribulation, Hell is going to be opened, demon locusts are going to be released on Earth. By what means is Hell going to be opened; supernaturally by God allowing it Himself, or will the Large Hadron Collider and the goal of CERN be realized?

With the breakthrough of any useful technology or advantage, destructive or otherwise, whom always gets first use of it? 

Just my thoughts and observations...