• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

11 hours ago, AnOrangeCat said:

We'll be praying for you. One thing I'll point out is that we can't unsee things or escape the consequences of past actions. Someone who's done permanent or long term damage to their body with drug use and gets saved often still has to live with that damage. It's the same way with our minds. A scary movie, a past event, anything that made an impression on us, can stick with us for a long time and possibly come up in a dream even if we haven't had recent exposure to it. Just the way our earthly brains work. Dreams absolutely CAN be spiritual in nature but a lot of them aren't. I think so long as you're at least trying to walk with God you shouldn't worry too much about the dreams. If they trouble you then immerse yourself in Christ so much as you can for a while. Find things that make a spiritually good impression on you. We're called to renew our minds, which we do by exposing ourselves to Godly things and taking right action. Sometimes it's just necessary to step things up.

There are many testimonies,  quiet, sure, perfect, true, not for fanfare, nor for promotion,

of people being healed completely,  at once or over some time, including to forget, to "unsee" things And escaping the consequences of past actions......  

Just like the forgiveness of sins,  the Atonement by Jesus' Blood,  wipes out our sins as far as the east is from the west,  never to be seen nor remembered again.

There are more testimonies different than this complete deliverance, of course.    Also, there are more counterfeits than there are true anything, including believers and teachings.   So keep always seeking God's Kingdom, always,  every day, and never stop. (we don't just "find it and stop" and go back to the flesh/ worldly living in sin without guidance - Jesus is our good and perfect shepherd guiding (and healing) us daily) .....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

Figure of eighty,

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

Also, there are more counterfeits than there are true anything, including believers and teachings.   So keep always seeking God's Kingdom, always,  every day, and never stop. (we don't just "find it and stop" and go back to the flesh/ worldly living in sin without guidance - Jesus is our good and perfect shepherd guiding (and healing) us daily) .....

Amen!

----------------

to Figure of eighty,

Only through the Name of Christ Jesus can we cast demons away or bind /cage then or throw off a curse from them and boomerang it back to them using the blood redeeming name of Christ Jesus.

Moloch and his symbols are alive and active in this day and age and the more corrupt this world keeps going the more satan and his demons can try to do damage to anyone who does not know they have the power through Christ Jesus to rebuke, cage and send them back to the pit of hell from where they come from.

Bohemian grove, worship of Moloch with the signs of the bulls horns and the owl , represent certain Luciferians worshipers of today, they have infiltrated all aspects of society everywhere, even in christian forums and churches for the purpose of fulfilling satans plan of deception, Be careful they come in sheep's clothing looking to whom they can deceive and devour.

The more you know Gods Word, and live for God, the more prepared you become to discern the deceptions around you and of this world.

Spiritual warfare is everywhere and we as Christiana need to put on the whole armor of God daily (Ephesians 6). It is a christians protection, and knowing and employing Gods Word (the sword of the spirit), is our defense against the enemy, always always through the redeeming blood of Christ Jesus we cast demons away and leave no open door in us for them to enter and take up residence, by living daily in Him and through Him.

The only way to not give satan any room into our person and lives is to daily take up our cross and make the decision and choice to live Holy like He is Holy.

5 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

Really? Pregnancy hormones didnt give you nightmares? Idk maybe every pregnancy is different. I didnt have morning sickness...so maybe the nightmares are making up for me having a smooth pregnancy lol  

God can bring you peace this world wants to rob you of, keep your eyes and thoughts n Him and He will deliver you fro ALL manner of evil.

Only the Name of Christ Jesus can set you free, cast away those nightmare dreams and refresh your mind, soul, body and spirit with His wholesomeness.

We alone are not strong enough to cast satan away, we need to use the Holy Name of Christ Jesus to cast evil away from us in any manner or form is comes to us. Fear not satan , fear God and follow God as He alone has dominion over ALL and will protect you and deliver you from the evil one.

Here is the title of an interesting you tube info documentary of how the kingdom of satan operates.

The Marine Kingdom of Satan (Documentary 2018)

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

Uhg. I was on a 2 day streak where i had no bad dreams and now i had a nightmare recently. 

• Praying! 2

• 2 weeks later...

Another nightmare sadly. Its starting to make me paranoid almost. I just constantly feel im going to hell or destined for it. I hope this doesn't affect my baby in anywau. Im half way done and i just wanna hurry and give birth 

Edited by Figure of eighty
  • Praying! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, I asked the Lord if there was anything I could say that might help and this is what came to mind in one of those epiphany sort of ways:

Now I lay me down to sleep.
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake,
I pray to God my soul to take.
If I should live for other days,
I pray the Lord to guide my ways.

Father, unto thee I pray,
Thou hast guarded me all day;
Safe I am while in thy sight,
Safely let me sleep tonight.
Bless my friends, the whole world bless;
Help me to learn helpfulness;
Keep me ever in thy sight;
So to all I say good night.

It had been so long since I had heard it all I had to look it up...  I don't think I have ever seen this version, but I kind of like it;  on the surface it seems a bit trivial but I've learned to listen to those things that strongly pop into ones head while praying.
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:
You are in my prayers, @Figure of eighty.  Is this feeling that you're destined for hell a fear you've had for a long time, or is it something that was more underlying and not aware of it until you became pregnant? 

More like since the nightmares came about.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:
Do you have any idea why you'd feel that way? 

Ive had nightmares for a few years now-- some leave strong impressions on me.  After I left my former church bc I personally didn't feel I was being treated right it seemed they began, or maybe they happened while I was there-- anywho, I was really triggered when I had one where I was in a brick red house and ended up offing myself..so I try to avoid brick red buildings as well as confrontations with the person I was following at the time.  Again, I have anxiety so a lot of things are hard for me to shake, night mares stay with me for a while, especially ones that seem to have biblical themes-- Last night one I had were some muslim-ish girls that seemd to have given their souls away and a pastor was telling me something about omens and that when you have one it's likely to come true. 

Prior to sleeping I'm not watching anything horror inducing, or thinking about anything close to what I have nightmares about, I try to watch really light heart safe things like cat videos or duck videos or newborn baby videos since I'm about to have a baby. I also try to avoid eating before bed... 

so why I'm having these crap dreams Idk. A part of me is considering medication because it's messing with my mental health during my waking hours. I have school and other stuff to do to be tied up with anxiety and nightmares.

• Praying! 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

Maybe you’re worried for your brother. It seems you’re young and have much to deal with. Let’s pray. Father, please help us. Lead us in your ways. Forgive us and cleanse our unrighteousness. We desire holidays and holiness. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

Sister, I believe you’re on a path with and towards God. Keep caring. 

Edited by Kristin

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

@Figure of eighty

Every pregnancy is certainly different. I have always had nightmares. Like crazy dark disturbing nightmares. When I was pregnant the intensity of them increased exponentially. I would wake up crying and not be easily comforted...that's coming from someone who in all other scenarios was incapable of crying. Pregnancy is a roller coaster, is what I'm saying. 

You said they started around the time you left the church. Was this during your pregnancy? 

I will say some prayers for the Holy Spirit to cover you in peace and for angels to protect you while you sleep. 

May God's peace be with you. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Have you totally surrendered all of your being to Christ as your Lord and Master.  Do you intend to serve Him all you life.  Have you presented your body to Him as a living sacrifice and do you renew your mind daily in the Word?

Rom 12:1  I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.

Rom 12:2  Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

• Praise God! 1