• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/11/1970

Lately I have been struggling with my faith, how dose one know they have been found buy Yeshua and counted as worthy, and is not being deceived ? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.92
  • Days Won:  64

Hi Darrell.  Sorry to hear you are struggling in your faith.  None are worthy but if you believe that Jesus is God and he left heaven and he came to earth and lived here and did not sin and that he died on the cross as our substitute (for all that believe) and that he rose again on third day and later left to go back to heaven and One must also accept God's forgiveness and repent of your sin.  It has to be heart knowledge too not just head knowledge.  It is not just feelings too though.  Our faith is grounded in Jesus and what he says believing him.

Not just knowing the facts.   

We are worthy meaning we have worth to God so much Jesus died for us!

Be obedient and follow Jesus after this  and if you have not get baptized as he commanded read your bible and pray to the Lord.

Does this help?

• Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.92
  • Days Won:  64

This may not be the case but let me add that struggling against sin is different than struggling with faith.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,939
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

16 minutes ago, Darrell 48 said:

Lately I have been struggling with my faith, how dose one know they have been found buy Yeshua and counted as worthy, and is not being deceived ? 

Hi Darrell48,

Are you getting enough real life fellowship among Christians with whom you are compatible?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/11/1970

not really

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Believe the promise of Jesus that He said would save anyone that believed it.....The Good News....1 Cor15:1-4.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,939
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

14 minutes ago, Darrell 48 said:

not really

There's your problem. It is God's will for us to fellowship and build familiar relationships with each other in the body of Christ. Personally the traditional handshake and superficial conversation after a pew-sitting session doesn't constitute faith-building fellowship for me. Rather, having friends who are Christians of like mind and persuasion is a major blessing. We visit each other individually and as a group all through the week, sharing food and drink and always, always, always, edifying one another with the Word of God and praying as needed.

Right now I pray for God to put you into a similar setting so that your faith will grow stronger and you will be built up in Christ among others in His amazing body of redeemed believers.

Jude 20But you, beloved, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21keep yourselves in the love of God as you await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you eternal life.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,309
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

Keep things simple....just believe God's promises to you, have faith in Him as your Savior.  That He took your sins and gave/gives you His righteousness.

I agree with Michael....you should seek out some good Christian fellowship.   Visit a few churches to find one where you can be fed with good sermons and meet some other Christians.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, Darrell 48 said:

If you genuinely asked Jesus Christ into your life to be your Lord and Savior you are saved. Then you need to work on your faith and know what God says He will do will be done.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

5 hours ago, Darrell 48 said:

As Michael37, has shown you. Make attendance at Your church a Sunday morning priority.

Ask your self why don't you want to meet with other Christians?

You are struggling with faith, that is OK, so long as you are doing something to find answers to any questions or doubts you are having.

sites like coldcasechristianity, reasonablefaith and answersingenesis are full of articles about Christianity, questions about the realibility and accuraccy of the bible etc

Lastly talking to your minister about your struggles is allowed and unlike talking to a doctor about ones health, there is no charge to talk to your minister.