IGNORED

Signs in the heavens, the earth, and the sea?

luigi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,774
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

17 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

That's not true.

Note: The following is not a link to a youtube video, but helps you get to one pretty easy:

Go to this channel: 

https://www.youtube.com/user/TonyHeller1/videos

And find his video from yesterday called "Greenland's Propaganda Meltdown". It will blow your mind regarding Greenland glaciers.

We are being spoon fed an amazing amount of junk science from our major news outlets. And people actually believe it from a perspective of ignorance of real science. It's shocking, actually.

Below are a couple of links from Forbes magazine, and Business Insider indicating the 2070 data. Keep your eyes open for the signs, as the Lord tells us to do in Mark 13:37.

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

https://www.businessinsider.com/greenland-ice-melting-is-2070-worst-case-2019-8 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, luigi said:

Below are a couple of links from Forbes magazine, and Business Insider indicating the 2070 data. Keep your eyes open for the signs, as the Lord tells us to do in Mark 13:37.

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Yes. The Video I recommended is refuting those. He's giving you the "whole" story. And when you have that knowledge, it is easier to see how they are trying to fool us.

Regarding the end times: When it's coming down, there won't be "deniers" regarding what is happening. The "consensus" will be 100%, including those that don't have TV or internet.

1 hour ago, justthefacts said:

Thanks for the comeback luigi.

It is difficult to pry open the intellect of Gods children and pour in knowledge and wisdom when as seen in this thread there are so many who address these issues through their their own reasonings.

" then our knowledge of these end time events should now be increasing."

In actuality, this has been true ever since our Lord started His ministry and gathered the apostles.

WE have so many today who stand in the pulpits and in the Sunday school classes whom are teaching the reasonings and understandings of men as biblical truths which have actually caused the waters of truth to become muddled and unclear.

A vital part in understanding Gods word is unlocked through our knowledge of history as well as the scriptures, for there are too many things being taught today as a truth whose origins are shadowed in untruth.

The Lord stated that as the end draws near, knowledge would increase, so yes luigi, it is time and past time that all of Gods children should be taught and know these things.

You my friend seem to be looking at the material aspects of the Lords teachings, but you need to understand the spiritual implications as they pertain unto the Church even more.

Thanks and God Bless

JTF 

The reason I see why the data in Daniel 11 & 12 was sealed until the end times, is that the technology creating all these issues did not exist until only just recently.

The environmental destruction in Revelation 8 attributed to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce (Revelation 9:20), could not be recognized prior to about a century ago caused by fossil fuels, as fossil fuels were barely in use prior to the 20th century.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

57 minutes ago, luigi said:

The environmental destruction in Revelation 8 attributed to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce (Revelation 9:20), could not be recognized prior to about a century ago caused by fossil fuels, as fossil fuels were barely in use prior to the 20th century.

This is clever, but wrong. Check out 'the ring of fire' and the place for it in our world's ecology. We have no real problems. The world has high and low points based on the albedo of the sun and its variances. The leftist green band-wagon has us all dying unless we charge everyone carbon tax or otherwise 'take charge'. It is all about control and nothing to do with reality. Check our the Georgia Guidestones. You will see what the end result of this earth-worship is designed to be.

It is hype and has the usual high sounding names associated with humans saving the planet. God is still in charge, and when the earth is done with its birth pangs, He will fix everything. "The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof".

The Revelations has NOTHING to do with the social welfare of the world and its inhabitants. It has EVERYTHING to do with God's purposes and His End-game.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

This is clever, but wrong. Check out 'the ring of fire' and the place for it in our world's ecology. We have no real problems. The world has high and low points based on the albedo of the sun and its variances. The leftist green band-wagon has us all dying unless we charge everyone carbon tax or otherwise 'take charge'. It is all about control and nothing to do with reality. Check our the Georgia Guidestones. You will see what the end result of this earth-worship is designed to be.

It is hype and has the usual high sounding names associated with humans saving the planet. God is still in charge, and when the earth is done with its birth pangs, He will fix everything. "The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof".

The Revelations has NOTHING to do with the social welfare of the world and its inhabitants. It has EVERYTHING to do with God's purposes and His End-game.

As far as I can tell, the radical left's chicken little predictions regarding climate change is akin to an insect that is born in Death valley at six a.m. worrying, at nine a.m. that the world is going to burn up. Nope, it's just a cycle. 

I'm kinda shocked at how many people so easily accept the word of "scientists" in a "science" in its infancy, to the point that they want to redistribute the world's wealth and put progress on hold for a purely imaginary problem. 

There is no global warming. There is not Anthropomorphic Climate Change (ACC). It's either based on a hoax or ignorance or both. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, Still Alive said:

As far as I can tell, the radical left's chicken little predictions regarding climate change is akin to an insect that is born in Death valley at six a.m. worrying, at nine a.m. that the world is going to burn up. Nope, it's just a cycle. 

I'm kinda shocked at how many people so easily accept the word of "scientists" in a "science" in its infancy, to the point that they want to redistribute the world's wealth and put progress on hold for a purely imaginary problem. 

There is no global warming. There is not Anthropomorphic Climate Change (ACC). It's either based on a hoax or ignorance or both. 

There are times when I think acc - climate change - is the end times delusion. It does lead to worship of His creation (the earth) instead of the Creator.

• Thumbs Up 2

Man's love for the things his hands produce through industry have no effect on the ring of fire, or earth's magnetosphere.

Man's love for the things his hands produce through industry, however, are attributed the cause for the environmental destruction described in Revelation 8.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

The book of Revelation explains great catastrophy when seals, trumpets n vials begin.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

On 8/28/2019 at 2:43 PM, Still Alive said:

Saw this post at random chance, and thought I would reply just for fun.

I am not taking a position in this debate about signs of the times. 

But as to Climate Change - it is interesting to see what the earth does without any assistance from man.  Do some research on "volcano and famine 1257 ad".  One volcano in indonesia, complete global famine, untold numbers die, snow in london in the summer.

Not that I am taking a position on climate change.  I have my opinions, but this is not my mission in the time I have left.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

The Bible does not say much about climate change. God is in control and this world is not my home so I don't have a lot to say about it. 

• Thumbs Up 1