• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

12 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Why don't you refute me instead of wasting your time in saying nothing? 

I just will not refute you, just warn others regarding your ideas. I am not entering into any kind of adversarial exchange with you since I find that to be disheartening and pointless. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

I just will not refute you, just warn others regarding your ideas. I am not entering into any kind of adversarial exchange with you since I find that to be disheartening and pointless. 

I only comment what God’s word states. I provide nothing else. If you have questions or doubts, just ask. Thank you.

???

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

29 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

If one wants to see Yeshua in the Old Testament:

I do. Here's a few passages for thought. 

Joel 2:28 28And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: KJV

Psalm 22:16-18 16For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. 18They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture. KJV

Psalm 22:1-3 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? 2  O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent. 3  But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. KJV

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

2 hours ago, Tampered With said:

I disagree in the strongest of terms as a Anglo-Saxon Christian, with your Jewish rejectionist statements. Neither Jesus nor Paul ever rejected the Jews as a race as shown throughout the New Testament such as in Romans. They rejected only those Jews who rejected and attacked G_d's plan however the whole foundational faith in Jesus (Yeshua HaMashiach) as Messiah was based on in His Jewish Apostles, 1st Century Jewish Church Leaders, and the majority of 1st Century Century believers were in fact Jews. So to deny the very Jewish foundation, nature and roots of what Faith in Yeshua (Jesus) is, is to be not only dishonest but disingenuous.

TW,

If you left click and highlight the text of the comment you are responding to, you will see a box appear that says "quote selection", click on that and the text will appear in a box as above here, and you won't have to copy the quote. The Box creates less confusion as to who quoted what in the comment stream. Try it next time, just highlight the text like you are going to copy and paste it, and click on the popup box. 

• Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/30/2019 at 6:16 AM, dhchristian said:

One of the great overlooked or misunderstood concepts is What the "fulness of the Gentiles" entails. 

I dont know much David,

May be it means until the gentiles invaded Jerusalem in the last 42 months of Great Tribulation then the fullness of their sin is reached and Jesus will come to battle at Armageddon and then to rule the world from Zion.

Luke 21:24 “Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled”

Rev 11:2 but the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

What's interesting is, everything prophetic seems to point right back to Babylon, especially in the book of Revelation. First we need to define what or who a Gentile is: It's a heathen, nation, people or basically non-Jewish. The very first mention of Gentile's occurs in Genesis 10:5; the descendants of Shem, Ham and Japheth, at the confusion of tongues at Babel (Babylon).

So, Jerusalem will be trodden down by the 'heathen nations' during the tribulation until Christ's return. At this point in history, what or who could we consider the heathen nations, or the whole world? Right now it looks like the United Nations would fit that bill, and the resolution / support record against Israel thus far is 90% negative. 

What is "mystery Babylon"? I believe it is the system, belief's and practices that have passed down through the ages, started at Babylon and continuing through this day, and will culminate and end at the return of Christ. You see these Pagan practices of false idols and deities, necromancy [praying to the dead], traditions, etc. passed down from Babel ]Babylon] through the Persian, Grecian, Roman empires; and continuing through the RCC. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

I dont know much David,

May be it means until the gentiles invaded Jerusalem in the last 42 months of Great Tribulation then the fullness of their sin is reached and Jesus will come to battle at Armageddon and then to rule the world from Zion.

Luke 21:24 “Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled”

Rev 11:2 but the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Indeed there is a negative side to this as well. You have the apostate church becoming a part of the harlot but you also have the True church reaching fulness in Christ. You could say they become full of themselves, as their Pride consumes them. If you look you can see them everywhere. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

What's interesting is, everything prophetic seems to point right back to Babylon, especially in the book of Revelation. First we need to define what or who a Gentile is: It's a heathen, nation, people or basically non-Jewish. The very first mention of Gentile's occurs in Genesis 10:5; the descendants of Shem, Ham and Japheth, at the confusion of tongues at Babel (Babylon).

So, Jerusalem will be trodden down by the 'heathen nations' during the tribulation until Christ's return. At this point in history, what or who could we consider the heathen nations, or the whole world? Right now it looks like the United Nations would fit that bill, and the resolution / support record against Israel thus far is 90% negative. 

What is "mystery Babylon"? I believe it is the system, belief's and practices that have passed down through the ages, started at Babylon and continuing through this day, and will culminate and end at the return of Christ. You see these Pagan practices of false idols and deities, necromancy [praying to the dead], traditions, etc. passed down from Babel ]Babylon] through the Persian, Grecian, Roman empires; and continuing through the RCC. 

Dennis, John TELLS US what or who the Mystery Babylon is: "that great city." It is NOT a "system" or a "belief," it is a CITY and John shows us it is the city of Jerusalem. Did you not know that the Beast and False Prophet will make Jerusalem their home for most of the last half of the week? They will deceive the ENTIRE WORLD from the city of Jerusalem.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

I dont know much David,

AMP
I do not want you, believers, to be unaware of this mystery [God’s previously hidden plan]—so that you will not be wise in your own opinion—that a partial hardening has [temporarily] happened to Israel [to last] until the full number of the Gentiles has come in;

I think it is make a little clearer here: God is talking about the Gentle church of today: mostly made up of Gentiles, not Jews. God is seeking as many Gentiles as are willing to come in - but one day the rapture will take place, and the 
"time of the Gentiles" will be over.

The trampling is a different matter: we know from Paul that the man of sin will enter the temple and declare he is the God of the Jews - the God of creation.  Well, before he can enter the temple in Jerusalem, he must first ARRIVE in Jerusalem.  He will arrive with Gentile armies. This is shown in Rev. 11: 1-2.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 9/8/2019 at 8:03 PM, Tampered With said:

Ours is a time when all to many people unfortunately even within the Christian Church seek to remove any semblance of the very root of Jewish nature where G_d planted the vine of salvation. They seek to deny the very words of G_d even to the point of re-writing them, telling G_d He really did not mean to say what He said. I hear "replacement theology" everywhere except in the actual scriptures where we are told we gentiles are "grafted" into to the root of David not that the root of David is cut off forever. (Ephesians 2:11-13; Ephesians 2:19; Ephesians 3:6; Romans 11:17-24) Perhaps these non-Jews would have been much happier if all the Jews had accepted their Jesus as their Messiah and that way all non-Jews could have languished in their sins with no hope of salvation or you would at least think so from the way they boast about their position since the majority of Jews did not accept Jesus. You would at least expect some humility but so few show it.  I mean read some of the Denominational Church leaders writing and you would think "they" were the authors of salvation themselves.  I sure would not care to be in their shoes standing before Jesus on judgement day. I wonder how many average Christians have ever even taken the time to actually read any of the Great Church leaders writings?  How many here in fact have ever read your denominational church leaders writings about the Jews and compared it to the Scriptures?

Why is it so important to you that the Jewish people should be considered as special outside of Christ? Should God show partiality with anybody because of their race?  It is by grace through faith that we come to the Lord just as the original church did (all Jews) for the first 10 years (Acts 2-9). The doors to the Jews will continue to be open until the Lord's return. Nothing will change until then.

NASB Acts 10:34-35

34 "Opening his mouth, Peter said: “I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality,
 35 but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him."