IGNORED

Will God give seven days warning before the Rapture as He warned Noah ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I guess I can imagine, but you should not be surprised: after all, God gave Paul so many revelations, even of his gospel by which we will be judged: it all came by revealed knowledge. Then Jesus said, "my sheep know my voice..." I know of at least two others that believe just about the same thing I do in Revelation: that the rapture will come just before the 6th seal.

What exactly does "shortly" mean to God? Much of Revelation is still in our future!

If I were in your place, i would examine each of the questions Jesus asked me and see if they fit what is written. IS there "timing" in chapters 4 & 5? Of course there is. Is there movement of time? Of course there is. But I will admit, I was exceedingly slow to spot these things!

Did John see into the throne room and see the Father on the throne, but did NOT see Jesus at His right hand? That is the way I read it.

Did John see a search for one worthy (to open the seals) yet that search ended in failure? Certainly: it is the very reason John wept much!

I understand this does not match many people's beliefs or theories on Revelation.  It is up to each person to study and see if these things fit what is written: note, NOT fit their theory!  I could say, can you see a 1% possibility, with your knowledge of Revelation, that this could be the intent of the Author?

I will add this: there is at least one commentator that wrote that the first seal was the Gospel sent out. There may be others.

I understand and agree about none being found worthy, but because 4:9 is "you are worthy because . . . " and verse 10 is " . . .  because you've made a kingdom of priests to serve" it can't be that the church age is after the book is unsealed and the church is the first seal. The church was made/built and then AFTER, the first seal was unsealed.

Regardless again of when or what the first seal is, the 6th seal still seems to be the timing of the Rapture to me.

I've also said 2,000 years is nothing to God but likely not "a short while" for the souls under God's altar.

I'm open, and I'm praying.

Thank you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

38 minutes ago, Billiards Ball said:

I understand and agree about none being found worthy, but because 4:9 is "you are worthy because . . . " and verse 10 is " . . .  because you've made a kingdom of priests to serve" it can't be that the church age is after the book is unsealed and the church is the first seal. The church was made/built and then AFTER, the first seal was unsealed.

Regardless again of when or what the first seal is, the 6th seal still seems to be the timing of the Rapture to me.

I've also said 2,000 years is nothing to God but likely not "a short while" for the souls under God's altar.

Thank you.

Notice these two  verses:

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

It is very plain that in verse four Jesus was NOT FOUND worthy to take the book. The question we should ask is, WHY? Were the angels lacking in their search? Not a chance! No, the reason was very simple: at that point in time, NO MAN was worthy: not in heaven, not on earth, and not under the earth. Therefore at that time JESUS was not worthy either, for He would have to be in one of these three locations.

Now notice verse 5: What did Jesus do to become worthy? It says "he prevailed." I am convinced it is speaking of DEATH that He prevailed over. That is one thing that separated Him from ever other man who ever went down to Hades. NONE ever back to life! NONE ever conquered death under their own power. Then in the very next verse, suddenly Jesus appears in the throne room where he was not seen before. So what is God trying to tell us (or John for that matter) in these verses? It  is very clear to me now! But I was so dense when Jesus was teaching me: God is showing us the throne room while Jesus was on the earth! In all of time, past and future, there has been (will be) only 32 or so years when Jesus was NOT in the throne room. That is when He came to earth to be born as a man. That is why He was not seen at the right hand of the Father. He was simply NOT THERE. And that is why the search ended up in failure: Jesus had not yet conquered death. But soon after DID conquer death, and was then found worthy to take this book and open the seals. It was not a mistake that God had John write: having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Of course we all know that the Holy Spirit was sent down when Jesus ascended: and that is exactly what God is showing us: Jesus was dead, then conquered death, was found worthy, then ascended, then sent the Holy Spirit down.  I submit: all this is to show us WHEN Jesus got that book into His hands so He could begin to open the seals. Keep in mind the great importance: the goal is to get Satan off his usurped throne!

This is important so that people won't jump the gun, so to speak, and start the 70th week when God is starting the church age.

Good post, BB

Edited by iamlamad

5 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Notice these two  verses:

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

It is very plain that in verse four Jesus was NOT FOUND worthy to take the book. The question we should ask is, WHY? Were the angels lacking in their search? Not a chance! No, the reason was very simple: at that point in time, NO MAN was worthy: not in heaven, not on earth, and not under the earth. Therefore at that time JESUS was not worthy either, for He would have to be in one of these three locations.

Now notice verse 5: What did Jesus do to become worthy? It says "he prevailed." I am convinced it is speaking of DEATH that He prevailed over. That is one thing that separated Him from ever other man who ever went down to Hades. NONE ever back to life! NONE ever conquered death under their own power. Then in the very next verse, suddenly Jesus appears in the throne room where he was not seen before. So what is God trying to tell us (or John for that matter) in these verses? It  is very clear to me now! But I was so dense when Jesus was teaching me: God is showing us the throne room while Jesus was on the earth! In all of time, past and future, there has been (will be) only 32 or so years when Jesus was NOT in the throne room. That is when He came to earth to be born as a man. That is why He was not seen at the right hand of the Father. He was simply NOT THERE. And that is why the search ended up in failure: Jesus had not yet conquered death. But soon after DID conquer death, and was then found worthy to take this book and open the seals. It was not a mistake that God had John write: having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Of course we all know that the Holy Spirit was sent down when Jesus ascended: and that is exactly what God is showing us: Jesus was dead, then conquered death, was found worthy, then ascended, then sent the Holy Spirit down.  I submit: all this is to show us WHEN Jesus got that book into His hands so He could begin to open the seals. Keep in mind the great importance: the goal is to get Satan off his usurped throne!

This is important so that people won't jump the gun, so to speak, and start the 70th week when God is starting the church age.

Good post, BB

I agree 100%. I've always thought that Jesus wasn't there for good reason and the chapters 4 and 5 are showing time and etc.

Satan will be chained 1,000 years, we are both premillennial. Yes?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

59 minutes ago, Billiards Ball said:

I agree 100%. I've always thought that Jesus wasn't there for good reason and the chapters 4 and 5 are showing time and etc.

That is the only secenario that fits scripture!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,936
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/27/2019 at 3:15 AM, Billiards Ball said:

Imho Jesus was there as Stephen has saw Him many years be4 John rcve the Revelation and you should not try to catch that literally and take conclusion that Jesus was not there yet.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 9/26/2019 at 2:27 PM, Billiards Ball said:

Thank you.

Rev 6 is certainly "A" rapture, but it is not "THE" rapture.

We already see the church in heaven in Rev 5

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

The church has been redeemed out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation, before any seals have been opened.

The first six seals are the tribulation period as we can see in Matt 24

2 hours ago, The Light said:

Rev 6 is certainly "A" rapture, but it is not "THE" rapture.

We already see the church in heaven in Rev 5

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

The church has been redeemed out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation, before any seals have been opened.

The first six seals are the tribulation period as we can see in Matt 24

There is one Rapture only in prewrath, just as one Rapture only is listed in the scriptures.

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Imho Jesus was there as Stephen has saw Him many years be4 John rcve the Revelation and you should not try to catch that literally and take conclusion that Jesus was not there yet.

The discussion wasn't "Jesus doesn't exist yet" but "Jesus was nowhere found to open the scroll" because He was on Earth, ministering. Jesus left Heaven even before His incarnation for hierophanies.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,936
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Billiards Ball said:

The discussion wasn't "Jesus doesn't exist yet" but "Jesus was nowhere found to open the scroll" because He was on Earth, ministering. Jesus left Heaven even before His incarnation for hierophanies.

Jesus has ascended circa 33 AD n John rcvd the vision circa 85 AD, how cud it be ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

A study in "M" String Physics tells us that Jesus in his God form can be in more than one place at the same time.... actually in two separate time instances also.

I'm not so sure that we know enough about how the whole universe acts to be able to say any of the ideas here are reality.