• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

33 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

We will agree to disagree as I also received the Baptism in the Holy Spirit back in 1971. So we all have what we have been taught.  

So in saying you agree to disagree is saying there is a difference in what we have been taught, ...no offense meant dear brother,

...you are telling the readers what you have done for Christ,

...and I'm telling them what Jesus has done for me.

Yes I'm content to wait and see how this plays out.

Lord bless

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  1.16
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, Walter and Deborah said:

Amen, I don't know your name, but at the end of your statement, you said:

I go to church both Saturday and Sunday. My church has over 10,000 members that it needs  about 5 services to fit them all , starting all day Saturday and ending Sunday sundown.  

My guess for this reason is ?

Walter, my name is Jacqueline. I have changed my profile picture. The reason we have so many services is because the building can't fit every one all at the same time. 

Whilst the correct day for the Sabbath is Saturday, what happens when a church outgrows a building and is forced to have services both Saturday and Sunday. Then there will always be people like me who goes for a double portion.

My church is quite young, but since its alive and vibrant and above all hungry for God, it has expanded into 10 nation already . We have 30,000 members counting also all the churches in other nations. We are believing For 100,000. I am  talking new people being saved, not more saved people joining the church

So, what happens when a church can't fit all its people in the building at the same time and is forced to have services both Saturday and Sunday.? 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

DustyRoad and TamperedWith were both removed from the thread for debating the person and not the subject.

Edited by Steve_S
Edited due to having the person and subject backwards as was pointed out graciously by one of our members lol.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,394
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

35 minutes ago, Worship Warriors said:

Walter, my name is Jacqueline. I have changed my profile picture. The reason we have so many services is because the building can't fit every one all at the same time. 

Whilst the correct day for the Sabbath is Saturday, what happens when a church outgrows a building and is forced to have services both Saturday and Sunday. Then there will always be people like me who goes for a double portion.

My church is quite young, but since its alive and vibrant and above all hungry for God, it has expanded into 10 nation already . We have 30,000 members counting also all the churches in other nations. We are believing For 100,000. I am  talking new people being saved, not more saved people joining the church

So, what happens when a church can't fit all its people in the building at the same time and is forced to have services both Saturday and Sunday.? 

Thanks for your name again, I misplaced it, and just found again. I just was concerned about the weekly cycle being numbered from the beginning as to His plan 1-7 days. :)

Edited by Walter and Deborah
More info.
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

You are wrong. No one changed the sabbath to Sunday. Paul said we dont have to keep the law of Moses. Read acts. 

Wayne my dear Christian brother in Christ - maybe,

Do you know how many times i have heard the same words by people who have no clue what real Christianity is. I am 76 years old and have studied the bible over 40 years and my faith has been turned upside down several times by God himself through the truth of his word as I continued in my studies and growth.

For me my changes came not because what someone said to me, or the pastors messages, or because of what I wanted to believe, but because i saw to much and heard to much that wasn't in harmony with Gods word.

If you think what you believe in is true Christianity, then like many others you have been fooled and are a victim of false doctrines that sadly will destroy you and all those like you and you'll spend eternity in HELL.

I hear in just a few of your words of yours an erogance and ego that won't save you. It will send you straight to HELL along with all those who believe what you do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Matthew 7:14 Jesus talks about the "FEW: who He will take to heaven.

If that's not enough for you read Luke 13: 23-24.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a Christianity that has disappeared over time that was God's original intention for all mankind, but it's still there in the bible, but Satan has blinded a majority of people including those who call themselves Christians, and come here like you do and have the audasity to hide behind your computor to straight up call me a liar.

You have no respect here for me or anyone else that talks like one of satans children, instead of speaking to me in kindness and love. The bible says," We are known by the love we have for one another", and brother if you think you speak to me in love-your completely lost and bound for hell.

With a repulsive attitude like yours, God will have no place for you in heaven unless your heart becomes soft with love and deep gratitude for everyone here who loves you in spite of yourself

Wake up my brother, because HELL is calling, and your well on your way to meeting the godless king of this world..

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  1.16

1 hour ago, Walter and Deborah said:

Thanks for your name again, I misplaced it, and just found again. I just was concerned about the weekly cycle being numbered from the beginning as to His plan 1-7 days. :)

Yes, God calender is the correct one. But this works fine for the Jewish temple. It can hold up to millions of people. I live in the gentle nation. What happens when your home church don't have a Saturday service . ? When I was young in the Lord, thats where he placed me. Best to go on sunday than not going to church at all

And as is the case of my church now, the building can't fit so many people all at once.

I think that Paul gives us the answer in the book of Romans. One esteem one day above the other. Whether it's Saturday or Sunday, We are not to judge one another. After all, that brother is doing it unto the Lord. He is honouring the Lord with one day out of seven.

Paul was referring to the gentile church . 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

Seasoned by Grace also removed from thread.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,576
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

4 hours ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

Wayne my dear Christian brother in Christ - maybe,

Do you know how many times i have heard the same words by people who have no clue what real Christianity is. I am 76 years old and have studied the bible over 40 years and my faith has been turned upside down several times by God himself through the truth of his word as I continued in my studies and growth.

For me my changes came not because what someone said to me, or the pastors messages, or because of what I wanted to believe, but because i saw to much and heard to much that wasn't in harmony with Gods word.

If you think what you believe in is true Christianity, then like many others you have been fooled and are a victim of false doctrines that sadly will destroy you and all those like you and you'll spend eternity in HELL.

I hear in just a few of your words of yours an erogance and ego that won't save you. It will send you straight to HELL along with all those who believe what you do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Matthew 7:14 Jesus talks about the "FEW: who He will take to heaven.

If that's not enough for you read Luke 13: 23-24.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a Christianity that has disappeared over time that was God's original intention for all mankind, but it's still there in the bible, but Satan has blinded a majority of people including those who call themselves Christians, and come here like you do and have the audasity to hide behind your computor to straight up call me a liar.

You have no respect here for me or anyone else that talks like one of satans children, instead of speaking to me in kindness and love. The bible says," We are known by the love we have for one another", and brother if you think you speak to me in love-your completely lost and bound for hell.

With a repulsive attitude like yours, God will have no place for you in heaven unless your heart becomes soft with love and deep gratitude for everyone here who loves you in spite of yourself

Wake up my brother, because HELL is calling, and your well on your way to meeting the godless king of this world..

Your a false teacher. Sorry to say. Its Jesus who is our salvation through the blood on the cross. Wake up.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,576
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

17 hours ago, Betha said:

I am NOT talking about the law of Moses with it's hundreds of 'works instructions'  JESUS settled on the cross Eph 2v15; Col 2v14 - but  of 'GOD's OWN 10 Commandments which are spiritual, eternal,holy just and good,  Rom 7....a Law of LOVE to God and Neighbour ! 

WHY would GOD leave Himself without Law and Authority and hand it all over to Moses to be 'abolished' ?? ? 

GOD separated the 10 Commandments from all the other 'Works/Ordinance commandments when HE PERSONALLY SPOKE them to the people and added no more !!!  Deut 5v22.....as the rest were given through Moses and were only temporal.

GOD puts difference between holy and unholy.....as should we. People don't seem to grasp that since they REJECT HIS  Holy Day offered to them  to share with Him.....what a tragedy for them !

The sabbath is not for the new testament Christian.  Where in the new testament is it commander for gentiles ? Are you a SDA ? I used to be a member of the word wide church of God. They taught the 7 day sabbath. But we are free to keep it or not to keep it.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  1

Don't get pulled into this kind of debate @Betha.  Some people seem to have a personal vendetta against the Sabbath, and are almost aggressive towards it.  Therefore, it's likely they won't listen to reason or Scripture, judging by their bold attitude.  So don't waste your time or effort - let them do what they will.   Instead focus on praising Yahweh and teaching His ways with positivity in uplifting threads.

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1