• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

56 minutes ago, ReneeIW said:

Many have wondered about this and concluded that it was not a direct commandment from God, but something that came from Paul. 

I’m not going to get into the debate either, but the bottom line  is that women are becoming pastors all across this country and I don’t think that is going to change. 

Some men are desperate to hold onto that verse by Paul in an attempt to maintain unfair power and control over women and children. Power that they often abuse.

I don’t get the hate for women in some churches. No one would be here if a woman had not decided to carry them to term. No church could flourish if women as a whole  decided to stay home and home church, which a lot more families seem to be doing. These old and tired debates about women in the pulpit is just an attempt to hold onto power and control people.

What about christ is the head of man ? Can we teach christ ? Is christ being head mean he hates men and wants power over them ? Sarah called Abraham lord. It's not about power but respect for the role and office God created. Man must show humility and great care for the women. Not a boss but a servant.  Christ came to serve. But nevertheless there are roles. The church is falling away from a lot of truth.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

15 minutes ago, ReneeIW said:

Not sure how this will be enforced going forward for the few churches who still follow this. 

I dont know how many of the churchs follow it or not but truth is falling away in the church of zGod. Women in the church want to be like the feminist in the world. No roles every sex the same. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  1

As God has called woman to preach he has placed them in the pulpit as well.

We are all set free through Christ.

We are all called according to his purpose.

We are all anointed by the same Holy Spirit, who works in our lives in complete equality.

Christ is the head over all and he has equipped woman to preach the gospel to all the world as in his great commission.

Really, if the body of Christ would stop arguing over the power struggle between men and women preachers and realize that it's not the sex of the individual that's on the platform but the anointed message that's being preached, the church as a whole would advance for the kingdom of God and show the outside world how God's children work in unity.   The glory of The message doesn't belong to the preacher, the glory belongs to the one who gave it, God himself.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

Hmmm.....I wonder how that works?  :39:   How would I say "hi" to people? Just wave at them? :th_wave:

I'm reminded of Anna the prophetess. So much for women remaining silent in the church.  ;)

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the topic. But I believe that the only people who should preach are those whom God calls to do so. Preaching and being a pastor are not just another career choice. It is a calling from God. 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

Isn't saying, "God can't find a male pastor for His Church," tantamount to saying God is "impotent?"

In Ephesians, does not the Holy Spirit explains the "ministries" He gives in/to His Church?

And He gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;  Eph 4:11

So then, if the Holy Spirit is going to "start" a church, but He can't find a man to anoint as "pastor," doesn't that say He is not only impotent but also not omniscience?

Also we must remember Jesus warned the Churches that their "candlestick" could be taken from them Rev 2:5, if/when this happens, for what ever reason, then does He not also remove His pastor too, ...but the people usually don't except this fact and try to continue on with their rules, regulations and rituals, ...and then, ...do they not become the ones who "choose" the pastor rather than the Holy Spirit?

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, ReneeIW said:

Well, what’s normal is being decided by individual churches. Churches that are tired of having to replace male pastors who “fall” and leave irreparable damage in their tracks.

Shortfall of men should not change God's order. Yes, men have fallen. I don't think replacing men with women as pastors is the solution!

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

58 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I dont know how many of the churchs follow it or not but truth is falling away in the church of zGod. Women in the church want to be like the feminist in the world. No roles every sex the same. 

You may be surprised by this, but try asking a younger woman what a feminist is and they won’t be able to tell you. 

And it is Christ who made us all equal. The world is just starting to catch up with that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

44 minutes ago, ravindran said:

Shortfall of men should not change God's order. Yes, men have fallen. I don't think replacing men with women as pastors is the solution!

You have your own interpretation of what “God’s order” is. Many men will cling to that, but I don’t think it will work much longer.  Too much damage has been done. It would be immoral and irresponsible not to respond. and we have been responding, which is why you are seeing more female pastors.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

I'm reminded of Anna the prophetess. So much for women remaining silent in the church.  ;)

I wonder what the difference is in a prophetess and a Pastor? Maybe a prophetess is only a teacher. I don't know.