IGNORED

Do you drink gallon water or plumbing water ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

20 minutes ago, other one said:

we've been chlorinating drinking water since at least 1903 when the life expectancy was 47 years.  just looked it up and now it's 79 so I don't think it's hurt a whole lot.

Maybe getting old is causing cancer....

That's about the same year chlorinated water started reeking out of our faucets. The primary concern for that among males here is bladder and umm, rectal cancer. I'd hate to get that. 

Does chlorinated water cause cancer?

In other words, people drinking chlorinated water had a 21 percent greater risk of getting bladder cancer and a 38 percent greater risk of getting rectal cancer than those who drank non-chlorinated water.

Can water chlorination cause you to get cancer? - Quora

Chlorine is known to increase the risk of many types of cancers, including breast cancer, bladder and rectal cancer, etc. In fact, according to the U.S. Council of Environmental Quality: “Cancer risk among people using chlorinated water is as much as 93% higher than among those whose water does not contain chlorine.”

https://www.quora.com/Can-water-chlorination-cause-you-to-get-cancer

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

OH but I cant help but reminding us of something else too .

I know of a water and meat , that if one eats thereof they will never die .  HIS NAME IS JESUS , AND HE ALONE IS SAVOIR .   And must be believed on from the heart and confessed by mouth .

All else is death and vanity .       ONLY JESUS SAVES .   COME YE and DRINK OF THOSE WATERS and EAT OF HIS FLESH .  

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

That's about the same year chlorinated water started reeking out of our faucets. The primary concern for that among males here is bladder and umm, rectal cancer. I'd hate to get that. 

Does chlorinated water cause cancer?

In other words, people drinking chlorinated water had a 21 percent greater risk of getting bladder cancer and a 38 percent greater risk of getting rectal cancer than those who drank non-chlorinated water.

Can water chlorination cause you to get cancer? - Quora

Chlorine is known to increase the risk of many types of cancers, including breast cancer, bladder and rectal cancer, etc. In fact, according to the U.S. Council of Environmental Quality: “Cancer risk among people using chlorinated water is as much as 93% higher than among those whose water does not contain chlorine.”

https://www.quora.com/Can-water-chlorination-cause-you-to-get-cancer

I'm 72 years old and over the past 60 years I've been told that just about everything can cause cancer...    the problem is that cancer itself and it's initial cause is complicated enough that they really don't have a clue what causes it.....   researchers have looked at what people do and made guesses about it from different research have decided just about everything at one time has caused cancer   you look at people who don't drink chlorinated water, but no one really knows what else they do or don't do that may have a larger effect than the chlorinated water  Basically the only thing I'm concerned about is asbestos.....                           ...   ...

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

you guys are worried about a little chlorine while kids are eating tide pods and glitter pills to put a sparkle in their poop.....

when I was a kid we used to play with mercury in our bare hands for hours and now I'm supposed to believe that breaking a lamp could kill me.  Just too much.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Is plumbing water or river water in your country drinkable ? Or do you drink gallon/bottled water ?

Another question : since when mankind cook water be4 drinking it ?

Did the Hebrew cook water during 40 years in the desert ?

In my area it’s drinkable. My water comes from Lake Michigan.I do use a Brita filter and I do drink Fiji Bottled water a lot because I like the taste.

My two young sons are at my mother’s home  right now and she let me know that she is giving them lots of water to help with their colds. The  water is straight from the tap. No filter or anything.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  0

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that water became toxic, undrinkable, or bad tasting around the same time companies realized we were willing to spend close to 20 BILLION  dollars a year on bottled water.

First we were told we NEEDED to drink 8 glasses a day.  And then, oh by the way, you can’t get the eight  glasses a day from your tap. That equals billions of dollars going to bottled water companies every single year. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  21

I drink that water that comes out of the tap when I turn it on ..... I used to drink only bottled water though, that was when I lived in an apartment with less than stellar pipes and I didn't trust it. 

Our city is known for it's clean drinking water so I'm lucky, otherwise I would be buying water all the time (I drink a gallon of water a day usually). 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, TheAimes said:

I drink that water that comes out of the tap when I turn it on ..... I used to drink only bottled water though, that was when I lived in an apartment with less than stellar pipes and I didn't trust it. 

Our city is known for it's clean drinking water so I'm lucky, otherwise I would be buying water all the time (I drink a gallon of water a day usually). 

Which city do u live ?

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  21

5 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Which city do u live ?

Sorry. I don’t share that information online. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

On 12/29/2019 at 10:00 PM, R. Hartono said:

Is plumbing water or river water in your country drinkable ? Or do you drink gallon/bottled water ?

Another question : since when mankind cook water be4 drinking it ?

Did the Hebrew cook water during 40 years in the desert ?

I do not think that our country's water is healthy to drink. It has a ton of bacteria in it and who knows what. They have to put a lot of chlorine in it. The water department will not tell you the truth. I only drink and cook with purified bottle water with a reverse osmosis system. Water a long time ago was more purified. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1