IGNORED

Does any have less respect for Jay Sekulow and etc now for being a mouthpiece for Trump

Amigo42

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

It would fill too many pages in this thread to list all of Trumps's lies. 

lol, very true

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, JohnD said:

Tell me... who here believes we should prosecute people (impeachment / law suit / or any made up criminal charges)

just because we do not like them?

No. No one should be impeached just because you don't like them. But that is not what Trump is being impeached for. He is being impeach because he abused his power. Withheld funds that were already voted on by congress to go to the Ukraine. That is what he is being impeached for. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I can see that this is going to go nowhere.  I ask for proof and all l get are opinions.  I do so pray that some day there will be an honest discussion without any spin from any side. 

Have a nice day all.

• Well Said! 1

50 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

No. No one should be impeached just because you don't like them. But that is not what Trump is being impeached for. He is being impeach because he abused his power. Withheld funds that were already voted on by congress to go to the Ukraine. That is what he is being impeached for. 

There is no "high crime or misdemeanor" in what you accuse the President of committing. Besides, did you even bother to read the transcript? And, the funds were dispersed. Give me a break.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,269
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

I simply can't fathom how any God fearing Christian could be a vocal supporter of Trump. 

There's the rub.
When I have a water leak, I don't call a pastor.
I call a plumber.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

And, the funds were dispersed. Give me a break.

They where dispersed only after Trump was caught!  Which is like saying the kidnapper let the hostage go only after the police showed up. So give me a break! 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

4 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

Go ahead, give it a shot!

I'll look into it when I get time. 

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

5 hours ago, LadyKay said:

It would fill too many pages in this thread to list all of Trumps's lies. :whistling:

It Ain't No Lie

I Love Jesus, I Love The Holy Bible, I Love Freedom, I Love Love Love Israel, I Love The USA, I Love Our Airmen, Our Sailors And Our Solders And I Love Our President, Dear Mr. Trump~!

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. Romans 13:1-6

Amen~!

Love, Joe

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

For me this is nothing more then gossip. Well were not talking Politics. This is speculation. Things I will not be apart of. SIDE NOTE song playing "I am only Imagine" the other version he made of the song. To think about CHRIST! Is there ANYTHING better?  NO! Praise GOD GLORY TO JESUS!

The people talked about are not here. I have seen some in Washington say something over and over then say and do something else. <---these people for the most part don't get talked about. Want to talk Politics is one thing. This for me and forgive me is gossip. Why do I say this? " , both of them have unknowingly or used plausible deniability to essentially lie for Trump or at least repeat his lies."

So me I will pray for them. I will speak words of life. I will see the good in them as Christ always does me. The enemy is working hard.. thats where the battle is.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1