IGNORED

Does any have less respect for Jay Sekulow and etc now for being a mouthpiece for Trump

Amigo42

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  5

16 hours ago, K9Buck said:

Don't hate.  That's Satan's job.

Do you really think that God does not HATE cruelty? Proverbs lists seven things that God hates— Arrogance,hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, etc......Cruelty goes without mentioning.....God is not “ Lovey Dovey” all of the time. Another of the Seven things God hates is “A LYING TONGUE”. How many is he up to presently? Thirteen thousand or so? Even if this count is wrong by 90%- and it isn’t- that’s still a lot of lies.Of course, we all tell little lies sometimes . Isn’t it extremely embarrassing and shameful to be discovered lying? Not for Trump.....he is immune to shame .He will tell a lie, knowing full well that it will be found out.....he does not care....as I said, he has no shame..

As a side note......he is the only “ Christian” I ever heard of that claims he has “ Nothing to ask forgiveness for” (Adultery “could” come to mind ). He is as Blind as man can possibly be..... I pray for him, but I would by lying “myself”  If I said my heart was in it.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

17 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

Fools find no pleasure in understanding   but delight in airing their own opinions. Proverbs 18:2

PS: The Washington Post Is No Friend Of Truth
Nor Of Israel
IMO

Love, Joe

5 hours ago, LadyKay said:

The same is said about anyone who speaks out against Trump. 

Beloved This Too Will Pass
But The Love Of One Of God's Daughters Is Forever

Love, Joe

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/21/2020 at 9:49 AM, JohnD said:

Moses was a murderer.

King David an adulterer and a murderer to cover it up.

Yes and they repented, and for repenting God forgave then, and gave them a purpose to do for the good of His kingdom, but because of their past sins the consequences followed also.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

10 hours ago, JohnD said:

I will lie, cheat (change the rules of impeachment) to convict you.

You only tossed this in there because you do not what to believe that Trump did anything wrong. What rules of impeachment have been changed? I have been following this and from what I can see, it seems that all the rules lay out in the Constitution on impeachment have been followed.  If you do know of any rules that were changed unfairly  please do share.  As I am a seeker of truth despite how I may feel about Trump being President. 

• Praying! 1

10 hours ago, K9Buck said:

Besides, are we supposed to cast our lot with the abortionists in the Democratic Party?

I don't get the argument. Abortion is still legal. Even with Trump in office. We have had several Republican presidents. Yet this whole time abortion is still legal.  Do you think that abortions just stop because a Republican is president? Many of the Republicans fight against the very things that force people into considering abortion. Such as their cuts to food stamp programs. medical programs, and other  assistance programs for low income people. 

• Brilliant! 1
  • Praying! 1

12 hours ago, JohnD said:

despite the fact that you gave all the evidence to prove your innocence.

And......Trump has not given evidence to prove his innocence. He withheld documents, and block witnesses from testifying.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 1

13 hours ago, K9Buck said:

I didn't vote for him to be the Pope or my church's pastor.

While I do not vote for a president to be a pastor or a Pope.  I do want a president to be an honest, and trustworthy. Who puts the needs of the people and the country above their own. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 1

4 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

So, you get your news from YouTube?

Right now at this moment I am watching the impeachment trial from Youtube being shown by the PBS News. PBS News live stream their broadcast on Yourtube.  I do not get my News from one place. I jump from here to there. But mostly it is PBS News because of their Youtube live stream.  While I seldom watch Fox. I do view their clips from time to time as well. 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I don't get the argument. Abortion is still legal. Even with Trump in office. We have had several Republican presidents. Yet this whole time abortion is still legal.  Do you think that abortions just stop because a Republican is president? Many of the Republicans fight against the very things that force people into considering abortion. Such as their cuts to food stamp programs. medical programs, and other  assistance programs for low income people. 

I think the idea is that presidents appoint supreme court justices, and that could change the state of abortion legality. Also to some degree, presidents set the tone for the country, having a bully pulpit does not hurt, and presidents can also restart dialogues on various issues. In the case of President Trump, it seems like everything he just tweets, becomes the topic in the news cycle.

• Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

And......Trump has not given evidence to prove his innocence. He withheld documents, and block witnesses from testifying.

Proving one's innocence is not easy. If I were accused of murdering a homeless man on January 5th, 2019, I could not prove my innocence, I do not even know where I was on that date. Therefore, we tend to require accusers to prove their case. While this impeachment is not a court of law, in our courts we have a presumption of innocence until proven guilty. That same standard should be the case here.

Now, why Trump may not have proven his innocence, he has, and his legal team has, done a fine job of proving that many, most, or all, of what he has been accused of these last years, are based on trumped up and false evidence, lies, and failed sham investigation. The democrats are so intent on removing him from office, the have not shy about wasting tax payer resources to attempt to override the legal results of an election. I suppose that is to me expected, when an opposition party president is having a successful presidency in spite of you efforts to hinder him. To me, this just reveals that the Democrat leadership is not interested in helping the country, they are mostly just concerned with keeping there gravy train running, draining the swamp would destroy their careers, no more goose that laid the golden egg. The get rich off of their taking advantage of the system, while blaming the rich for the ill of the country, what utter hypocrites!

Besides all of that, will Trump even be accused in the impeachment, of any actual crimes? We'll see!