• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,599
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 1/25/2020 at 11:52 AM, dhchristian said:

Could you imagine if the U.S. Put the entire state of California on Lockdown and quarantined them?

Good idea, keep the rest of us from being infected with Cali-itis. :blink:

Seriously, back in the days I grew up in  quarantine was a way of life during Polio season, also TB was rampant. yes whole areas were shut down and many a home had quarantine posters on them. With the anti vaccination crazies out there today there will be plagues again here and elsewhere Sure there will be mass quarantines. airports closed busses stopped and State lines patrolled.

With the dynamic of easy cross border transportation of whole classses of infectious diseased peoples on the move it is just a matter of time, a short time perhaps.  So where is one to go? Nowhere, it is just the way  it is, a hard time of serious sicknesses is coming if attitudes don't change rapidly, and soon.

Added later- Course the flesh is going to go anyway so...  But I just as soon be raptured out of here or have a quick heart attack.

Edited by Neighbor
spelling change polo to polio. -big difference
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

22 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Today, China faces the spread of another mysterious disease, a coronavirus, which so far has killed 17 people and infected more than 570. And while Beijing’s response has improved in some ways, it has regressed in others. It is censoring criticism. It is detaining people for spreading what it calls “rumors.” It is suppressing information it deems alarming.

Though China’s censors are busily scrubbing the Chinese internet, the country’s online community is registering its disappointment and alarm over Beijing’s handling of the new virus that has spread since December from the city of Wuhan to other countries, even the United States.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/health/virus-corona.html

Don't Believe the numbers as China is Known for being untruthful. 36 million People are on Lockdown. think about that!

https://www.sfgate.com/news/medical/article/What-s-new-in-the-China-virus-outbreak-15000702.php

THAT number has jumped , read todays article .   its up to around forty .    it might be mutating .   No fear , GOD has us .    But if this mutates and gets two things it can turn nasty fast .

a stronger protein coat which gives it a longer survival rate outside of host and a more easier to catch rate .   Don't know the terminology for that last word .

in other words compare a cold to chicken pox .    Chicken pox is far more easier to catch and contact than the cold ,  

plus it might be mutating .    ONLY GOD knows where this is going ,  but one thing I notice , it seems to be leaping up in places more and more in the world .

Like the border of texas ,   etc .      And other places .    It might end up being not much ado ,  but it might turn nasty too .   either way the LORD has HIS SHEEP .  

19 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Thanks, Jade. :)

I wont mention the name of the thread .   but I wanted to personally thank you for being honest and really trying to help others see , our focus should be ON the LORD .  

I was told about the thread when my internet was down .   THANK you my dear friend for doing what you could .    

8 hours ago, other one said:

I was going through the #Wuhan twitter search last night and watched a guy dipping live mice or baby rats in some liquid that looked like melted butter and eat them whole...  I don't remember being that grossed out before.

:52_52: and then …………….:31:              :emot-puke-old:

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

I think it's only a matter of time that a great pandemic will occur. This is not farfetched that this virus could be a pandemic. Only time will tell. I think China is very fearful of this virus.  And they should be. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,136
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I think it's only a matter of time that a great pandemic will occur. This is not farfetched that this virus could be a pandemic. Only time will tell. I think China is very fearful of this virus.  And they should be. 

I agree....   it seems to be in prophecy and it is just common sense that as much as virus's mutate that sooner or later they will hit on a combination that we have a lot of trouble dealing with.   Luckily in the past the really lethal ones have not been so easy to transmit to each other....     The Spanish Flu in the late 19teens was a bit different however it managed to basically set us up to kill ourselves trying to deal with it.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,136
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Another report I can't post on Worthy because of the junk around it, but a reporter there said that the health care people were getting infected through their eyes.   They have masks and things but it is entering their system through their eyes....    He said he was going food shopping this morning and would be wearing two masks and his swim goggles....     and would hibernate for as long as it takes for it to work itself through the population...

Also said that he had heard through friends that they were using the drug given to HIV patents and it seemed to help.    So....   we'll see how it goes.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, other one said:

Another report I can't post on Worthy because of the junk around it, but a reporter there said that the health care people were getting infected through their eyes.   They have masks and things but it is entering their system through their eyes....    He said he was going food shopping this morning and would be wearing two masks and his swim goggles....     and would hibernate for as long as it takes for it to work itself through the population...

Also said that he had heard through friends that they were using the drug given to HIV patents and it seemed to help.    So....   we'll see how it goes.

You can get the flu through your eyes too. If you touch something a sick person touched then rub your eyes, you can be infected. Same with the common cold.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

There is a man near Seattle Washington they are treating for the virus. He is being treated by a robot. Aparently the first man from the U.S. to get the virus.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/health/us-wuhan-coronavirus-doctor-interview/index.html