• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Well if were talking Satan.. there is no repentance. They walked with GOD.. seen Him in all His glory.. they didn't want that.. and choice that SIN that was found in him. Just what would draw him back? Nothing.. 

See Christ said Satan is the father of lies. He can not tell the truth. The truth is not in him. We live in a fallen world. And even those that reject Christ can still feel LOVE HOPE things that ONLY come from God. Satan? Has none of that. He is the flip side of God. Hell was was made for him. There is no salvation for any of them. 

No gospel.. thats for man. We know the angels of the Father LONG to look to understand this salvation WE have. There are those fallen angels that are lock up for they will not obey God. in chains. Satan is a liar.. everything he says and does.. is to kill steal and destroy. 

The devil is out there ruling this world because Adam and Eve handed it so to speak to him. Read what Satan said to Christ when tempting him. This was given/handed to him. Its his to give to anyone he wants. Christ said.. Satan is the god of this world. What we see every day is what SIN does. This is what Satan does. And his time is short. The demons said to Christ "have you come to torment us before our time". There was  time limit on all this. Its over soon. So  if you want to know whats ahead.. look to the past. This is written :) 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

5 hours ago, ahmedcrow said:

If the Devil can repent, how he can use Gospel, in other words, how can Gospel be useful for the Devil unless it has verses that can devil use. I don't think devil force anyone to worship him, this intention is for Antichrist and Evil one, those two are talking about worshipping.

I found Internet full of false teaching about Gospel, I've no idea from where that came from? it seems a work of servants of someone.

I think that, Devil won't repent ever.

I'm no expert on the devil. I just don't want to be influenced by him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

“ Without FAITH, It is impossible to please God.” Satan has Seen God and Jesus in Heaven.He has argued with God face to face about Job, Moses, et al. It takes zero Faith to believe in something that you have seen with your own eyes.....Satan has NO CHANCE to exhibit any Faith.......His Fate is Sealed.......

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  11/16/1993

18 hours ago, other one said:

the devil has not and will not be offered a second chance...   and he knows this....    but he's not convinced that God is that much greater than he and has not given up the fight.

Does Satan and  his follower angels ever do good....   yes they do and it is always to get us to think them as good things before they show themselves and offer things to follow them...    I have personally experienced this when I was studying them.

It is true what some say: "The devil doesn't come to you with a long tail, a pitch fork and horns.....    he comes with everything you ever wanted....   and few like Christ say no."

No, they do not do good, period. Evil presenting itself as good is still evil. 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  11/16/1993

15 hours ago, Yishai said:

Haha the full Gospel truth can be preached using only the old testament..The way the Devil did use Pauls writings is satan made BILLIONS of people believe That, the Law has been Abolished, this in turn "scattered the flock' into confusions and debates and into many denominations, instead of One truth. One, Doctrine,One Law, One Salvation. 

Much of the New Testament was given by the Holy Spirit, mainly through Paul, therefore you have just blasphemed it's words. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is the unpardonable sin, I urge you to avoid that in the future. Matthew 12:30-32.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

8 minutes ago, AngelInTraining93 said:

Much of the New Testament was given by the Holy Spirit, mainly through Paul, therefore you have just blasphemed it's words. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is the unpardonable sin, I urge you to avoid that in the future. Matthew 12:30-32.

Not at all, thats why I made clear satan used men to twist the scriptures, Nothing wrong at all with Paul's writings! Whats wrong is what men made people believe they said,(a vail of false doctrine) when In reality Paul only taught against a mindset of Saved by Deeds of Torah, He Never Would Have spoken Badly of HOLY Commands and Laws and feast...The devil did this.

Edited by Yishai

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,245
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, AngelInTraining93 said:

if he blasphemed the holy spirit then why should he bother....   no forgiveness so it's off to hell with him...

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

9 minutes ago, charisenexcelsis said:

The Greeks came to Jesus wishing to speak to him before his crucifixion. His reply, "Unless a seed falls to the ground and die it cannot bear fruit." He was speaking of the effect of his death bringing the Gentiles into the plan of God. The Gentiles were the fruit of which he spoke. This inclusion of the Gentiles is a major theme of the "Acts of the Apostles."

But that has nothing to do with how the devil used many of these first evil men to mix thier evil ways and rituals and stamp a Holy Name on it.

In reality not long after Pauls death, the wolves came in and scattered the flock (denominations and debates have existed among Christians NEARLY(not always) since thier founding)

The first faith that was once delivered to the saints is now coming back by the spirit of truth, The first will be last.

By memory..He will gather His peoplefrom the east and the west, and bring them Back To Jerusalem, and it shall be called The City OF TRUTH. 

I believe All of His people, (true Israel thru Messiah) is being gathered together right now and being brought back to Spiritual Jerusalem The City Of TRUTH. And His people will hear His Voice and they will come.

Nothing to fear about His Feast and His Laws, only fear if you believe your saved because of the law.

Bc as we all agree on is How we obtain Salvation.

This is the time of the only one and true doctrine, the time of Truth

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  467
  • Content Per Day:  0.29

On 2/10/2020 at 1:44 PM, ayin jade said:

The Lord will deal with the devil. We are not told to share the gospel with the devil. Only with people. I do not believe that there is any chance of redemption for the devil anyway, according to the bible. 

Matthew 25:41 "the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:" (NKJ) 

So when was that everlasting fire "prepared" ?  Was Christ just saying that would definitely be their end?  Was Christ simply predicting their future?

Or was He saying that the "everlasting fire" had already been "prepared" - like it was already a done deal?

I believe that when Satan and his, drove humans to murder the Son of God, that is when they crossed the line of no-return.  Satan is was not deceived.  He did this with his eyes wide open. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  467
  • Content Per Day:  0.29

On 2/10/2020 at 11:55 AM, ahmedcrow said:

they have the nature of devilism

Satan and all the angels were created by the Son of God who (created all things).  If demons have "the nature of devilism",  how did they come to have that nature?  They would have to be created with that nature.  I don't believe that.  I believe they were created good - just like everything else GOD has "created".   But they were allowed freewill - just like all other sentient beings.  They chose to rebel.  Exactly why?  Who knows?  The LORD allows forgiveness for those who sinned because they were "deceived" or ignorant - like us humans. 

If Lucifer deceived the other angels with his lies, and some of them later wanted to return to the Father, could HE forgive them?  Did the Father allow them to return? 

Could be.  I think it's possible, but only early on in the war.  Guess we will find out someday. 

Once Satan's crew murdered GOD's Son, they could never go back.