ahmedcrow

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I heard many times people talked about devil and repentance. Often, devils don't repent, they have the nature of devilism. Suppose that the devil wanted to do good something, can Gospel be an appropriate book for the Devil? How can Devil use it and how can Gospel treat the nature of devilism because devils can't be angels.

In my opinion, Gospel can deal with the devil nature by looking in some verses but I'm not sure how Devil will look like after that.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

8 minutes ago, ahmedcrow said:

I heard many times people talked about devil and repentance. Often, devils don't repent, they have the nature of devilism. Suppose that the devil wanted to do good something, can Gospel be an appropriate book for the Devil? How can Devil use it and how can Gospel treat the nature of devilism because devils can't be angels.

In my opinion, Gospel can deal with the devil nature by looking in some verses but I'm not sure how Devil will look like after that.

I suppose the devil could repent of his sin just like anyone else, but I see no reason to believe he will. He leads us astray, and it appears to me his desire is to force us to worship him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

39 minutes ago, ahmedcrow said:

Satan is full of pride which got him kicked out of heaven. I can't see him doing good. Satan already knows much about the Bible and has used it for his benefit. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  11/16/1993

1 hour ago, ahmedcrow said:

The Devil doesn't do good, he is the enemy of God. There is no scripture to lead us to believe he and the demons will repent, or that they are good. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

The Lord will deal with the devil. We are not told to share the gospel with the devil. Only with people. I do not believe that there is any chance of redemption for the devil anyway, according to the bible. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, johnthebaptist said:

I suppose the devil could repent of his sin just like anyone else, but I see no reason to believe he will. He leads us astray, and it appears to me his desire is to force us to worship him.

If the Devil can repent, how he can use Gospel, in other words, how can Gospel be useful for the Devil unless it has verses that can devil use. I don't think devil force anyone to worship him, this intention is for Antichrist and Evil one, those two are talking about worshipping.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Satan is full of pride which got him kicked out of heaven. I can't see him doing good. Satan already knows much about the Bible and has used it for his benefit. 

I found Internet full of false teaching about Gospel, I've no idea from where that came from? it seems a work of servants of someone.

37 minutes ago, AngelInTraining93 said:

The Devil doesn't do good, he is the enemy of God. There is no scripture to lead us to believe he and the demons will repent, or that they are good. 

I think that, Devil won't repent ever.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

The Lord will deal with the devil. We are not told to share the gospel with the devil. Only with people. I do not believe that there is any chance of redemption for the devil anyway, according to the bible. 

Maybe you are right.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

56 minutes ago, AngelInTraining93 said:

the devil has not and will not be offered a second chance...   and he knows this....    but he's not convinced that God is that much greater than he and has not given up the fight.

Does Satan and  his follower angels ever do good....   yes they do and it is always to get us to think them as good things before they show themselves and offer things to follow them...    I have personally experienced this when I was studying them.

It is true what some say: "The devil doesn't come to you with a long tail, a pitch fork and horns.....    he comes with everything you ever wanted....   and few like Christ say no."

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

Hi Ahmedcrow,

The reason why the devil and none of his demons would ever repent or be open to the gospel message is that the Bible already tells us that they freely separated themselves from and against God. We can't rewrite the Bible. There is no second chance for the Satan and his demons.

Revelation 20:10, "and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever."

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

6 hours ago, ahmedcrow said:

Gospel be an appropriate book for the Devil? How can Devil use i

Haha the full Gospel truth can be preached using only the old testament..The way the Devil did use Pauls writings is satan made BILLIONS of people believe That, the Law has been Abolished, this in turn "scattered the flock' into confusions and debates and into many denominations, instead of One truth. One, Doctrine,One Law, One Salvation. 

Now we have Holidays with Pagan Roots Mixed with His Holy Word(this is a sin) do not add to or take away, put nothing before Him, Do not go after the ways of the Gentiles etc. Etc...

And A constant life long breaking of the very SIGN between Him and His people (in Messiah), the 4th commandment, Shabbat...

The devil used these first Gentiles like Ignatius of Antioch, to really do major damage to The Body... and Damage has been done by Perverting The Fathers Sacred Name. YAHWEH YHWH.

The very first believers in Jesus were all practicing Jews.

Y'shua(Jesus) is the true Passover lamb of Elohim(God), whose sacrificial death and shed Blood, causes the Wrath of Elohim to "Pass-over" those who trustin Him.

"Worthy is the Lamb who was slain".

1st john 3:4 knowledge of sin....transgression of Torah. 

Matt 5:17-19 even the least commandment..

Romans 7: Torah is Holy, Just and good.

But the Good News is the truth is being released ata rapid rate these days.

:haSatan used men to twist the scriptures.  

Ps. If you read Book of Enoch, you will see that The Fallen Angels asked Enoch to pray for them, and The Father denied them, and The Fallen said the punishment was more than they could bear.

Edited by Yishai
  • Oy Vey! 1