• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

7 minutes ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

But this COVID 19 that is happening world wide, we see it crippling the entire system on a global scale. I would say now the dominoes are now all falling in a line. Society is crumbling as we speak.

Yes, exactly. I've often termed situations such as these as, "the domino effect". Excellent post. Well said. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Here is something worth thinking on, and see if this makes any sense based on current situations. Is the mark of the beast some kind of requirement that is needed to comply with some kind of "Public Health Regulation"?

It is frightening where we are headed, considering our time frame period, events that are happening around the world, we have to face the possibility that we are going to be seeing this come into force.

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I think everyone should really pay attention to what is happening. I am not a pre-trib believer, and I know many who are not, but whether a person is or not, that is the choice of the individual to believe. My concern however is where we are headed when it comes to this beast system.

Reality is, looking at all the evidence, if you look at the description given concerning the mark of the beast, if said people are not in a position to be able to go to the shops, or do their jobs, there really is only one situation I can think of that best fits that description, said person is either in prison or in quarantine. And we see evidence in some places that if people are in quarantine, they cannot even go out to get anything, not even go to their jobs.

My personal opinion, with all that has  been happening around the world, making abortion legal, making same-sex marriages legal, I think now as a society we may have reached the end of the rope, and now have entered into preparations for the separation process. The separation of those considered righteous from those who are unrighteous and pretenders.

Now the reason I don't accept the pre-trib concept, is because  if all the righteous people have been raptured, then who is left need to be convinced to accept the mark of the beast? Cannot be the unbelievers or the fakes, because by reason and logic, those who have already been conditioned to accept the mark of the beast will be getting it. To convince someone to accept something if they have already accepted is not logical.

Another point I will add, if a pre-trib believer accepts the rapture to come first, if the situation comes where a required injection (whether it be a vaccine, or a electronic implant) that meets all the requirements and conditions of the mark of the beast, will you accept such a injection? Even though you believe the rapture will come first? Think on this.

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2

This is veering slightly off topic but I was reading and studying 1 King ....and this verse was an "aha" moment.

“Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,”
  — 1 Kings 10:14 (KJV)

What was Solomon's downfall? His wealth...it corrupted him.

I will leave it here....I don't want to add too much of my own ideology here...but would like to hear others pov.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

On 4/21/2020 at 7:40 PM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

I think everyone should really pay attention to what is happening. I am not a pre-trib believer, and I know many who are not, but whether a person is or not, that is the choice of the individual to believe. My concern however is where we are headed when it comes to this beast system.

Reality is, looking at all the evidence, if you look at the description given concerning the mark of the beast, if said people are not in a position to be able to go to the shops, or do their jobs, there really is only one situation I can think of that best fits that description, said person is either in prison or in quarantine. And we see evidence in some places that if people are in quarantine, they cannot even go out to get anything, not even go to their jobs.

My personal opinion, with all that has  been happening around the world, making abortion legal, making same-sex marriages legal, I think now as a society we may have reached the end of the rope, and now have entered into preparations for the separation process. The separation of those considered righteous from those who are unrighteous and pretenders.

Now the reason I don't accept the pre-trib concept, is because  if all the righteous people have been raptured, then who is left need to be convinced to accept the mark of the beast? Cannot be the unbelievers or the fakes, because by reason and logic, those who have already been conditioned to accept the mark of the beast will be getting it. To convince someone to accept something if they have already accepted is not logical.

Another point I will add, if a pre-trib believer accepts the rapture to come first, if the situation comes where a required injection (whether it be a vaccine, or a electronic implant) that meets all the requirements and conditions of the mark of the beast, will you accept such a injection? Even though you believe the rapture will come first? Think on this.

First off, Truth-Seeker, we don't believe in pre - post - prewrath by way of human reasoning. We MUST go be what is written, and believe it as written.  I am extremely pretrib because I see it written. I don't worry in the least about the mark, because I understand John's chronology and know that the mark will not be created until after the midpoint of the week. NO ONE, I mean no one at all is going to miss the trumpet judgments in the first half of the week: all will know the 70th week has begun. But, the church will not be here to see it.  Therefore, don't worry about the mark! If anything, watch and be ready for His coming: it could be tonight!

On 3/31/2020 at 5:17 AM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

Here is something worth thinking on, and see if this makes any sense based on current situations. Is the mark of the beast some kind of requirement that is needed to comply with some kind of "Public Health Regulation"?

It is frightening where we are headed, considering our time frame period, events that are happening around the world, we have to face the possibility that we are going to be seeing this come into force.

No...plain and simple. It is a mark, visible, on the right hand or on the forehead. It is so the armies of the Beast can instantly tell who does not have it.

On 3/26/2020 at 6:27 AM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

You know, I have myself wondered if we have been living on borrowed time. The question is have we now reached that point in time where we will now be tested?

But this COVID 19 that is happening world wide, we see it crippling the entire system on a global scale. I would say now the dominoes are now all falling in a line. Society is crumbling as we speak.

We seeing more restrictions in place around in many places, some more worse than others.

And based on what happened in Demark ,with the forced vaccination laws, it stands to reason other countries may soon follow.

The description and details given concerning the mark of the beast, mandatory vaccination does fit the description. I have been thinking the "Cashless Society" where we are headed and "Mandatory Vaccines" are two sides of the same coin.

Vaccinations cannot in any way meet the criteria of what the Word of God tells us of the mark. 

On 3/25/2020 at 8:54 AM, Sonshine said:

Hiya! :)  I think there are still some things that need to happen before the end comes—a one-world system in place and the appearance of the antichrist.  But for sure we are at the door...me thinks.

We must go by the written word, not human reasoning. The word tells us that the antichrist will not be revealed until he enters the temple and declares he is GOD - and that will not happen until the middle of the week. 

Before we get to the middle of the week, we must get to the start of the week: the 7th seal. 

Before we get to the 7th seal, we must first get to the 6th seal and Start of the Day of the Lord. 

Before the day of the Lord starts, JESUS COMES for His saints at the rapture! The rapture will then be the trigger for the DAY. 

We should then be WATCHING for Him, EXPECTING Him!

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 2/12/2020 at 8:39 PM, canada said:

Are there any here that believe the image of the beast, the mark of the beast and the numbered beast have come to pass?

Well, I say that they will come to pass very soon.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

The ‘mark’ in Hellenic ‘ΧΑΡΑΓΜΑ’ «kharagma» also means carving. One thing I find strange is that the Hellenic isopsephy value of the full name of DNA as ‘ΔΕΣΟΞΥΡΙΒΟΝΟΥΚΛΕΙΝΙΚΟ ΟΞΥ’ «Desoxurivonoukleiniko oxu» is equal to that of architect as ‘ΑΡΧΙΤΕΚΤΩΝ’ «architecton».

ΑΡΧΙΤΕΚΤΩΝ = 1+100+600+10+300+5+20+300+800+50 = 2186

ΔΕΣΟΞΥΡΙΒΟΝΟΥΚΛΕΙΝΙΚΟ ΟΞΥ = (4+5+200+70+60+400+100+10+2+70+50+70+400+20+30+5+10+20+70)+(70+60+400) = 1656 + 530 = 2186

Who is the architect of human DNA? Who planned human DNA? God. Some believe that the so called Covid v@ccines are not v@ccines at all, they are DNA altering products. These products mark, carve your DNA. An architect designs something that will be constructed or carved. This way Joseph and Jesus were architects, being carpenters. 

The object being “carved” can be a building being built. If we use the length of the ancient Hellenic foot measure used to construct the Parthenon which was 100 feet in width at the stylobate, then the base width of the Great Pyramid is 746 feet. The isopsephy value of the mark:

ΧΑΡΑΓΜΑ = 600+1+100+1+3+40+1 = 746

Since in ancient times sometimes things were written by carving on to a hard surface like a stone or marble, the mark of the beast might be ‘the book of the beast’. Adolf Hitler’s book Mein Kampf also adds up to 746. So the mark of the beast might be the official propaganda of the beast.

ΜΕΙΝ ΚΑΜΠΦ =  (40+5+10+50)+(20+1+40+80+500) = 746

This is also the value of the words for thief and power(authority) as ‘ΛΗΣΤΗΣ’ «lestes» and “exousia” respectively.

ΛΗΣΤΗΣ = 30+8+200+300+8+200 = ΕΞΟΥΣΙΑ = 5+60+70+400+200+10+1 = 746

Edited by Spiros