• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Tigger56 said:

Our world cannot last another 100 to 500 years. The Lord in his mercy will return much sooner

Amen!  I completely agree with you on that.  I just don't see how the earth with its resources can sustain another 500 years of humans.  I believe the end is near.  I could maybe see the earth being here 100 or 200 years more.  I believe even human population growth is a harbinger of the end along with climate change and other signs.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

Looking at the signs of our generation, it seems like Jesus is coming soon.
Our technological developments has fulfilled prophecies.
The birth and thriving of Israel has fulfilled prophecies.
Our society is fulfilling prophecies. (right=wrong, abortions, distrust government, transgender movement, ...)
Disasters are fulfilling prophecies.

I would love to see Jesus come back. But on the other hand, I would pray for my friends and family who are not saved yet. The more I feel the urge to share the God's words with them.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 2/19/2020 at 7:41 AM, OneLight said:

Matthew 24 gives the best timeline as to when Jesus will return that I know of.  We are close.

I agree with that, but close needs expanding upon. We were already close, 2000 years ago, so we are 2000 years closer now. However, I think from Matt 24, there are still 7 years to be fulfilled before His return, and when those 7 will start, I am not prepared to guess. When I think we are close enough to say we are close in the sense I am thinking is actually close, not distant, is when the sign Jesus and Paul spoke of happens, the revelation of THE antichrist, in the "middle of the week". Then we will have about 3.5 years of 360 days each, then His return will be imminent.  Meanwhile, we need to watch and be ready - and that is what we should do no matter when we think He is coming, not being foolish saying "‘My master will be a long time in coming".

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 3/1/2020 at 9:41 AM, Sonshine said:

Well, none of us know the exact day or hour, but we are told to be watchful of the signs of the end.  One thing for sure, our Savior Jesus Christ, King of Kings and Lord of Lords will not return until after the antichrist sets himself up in Jerusalem claiming to be Christ.  

To me, that is patently obvious, yet somewhat rare that people miss this simple, Bible truth. Good job!

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Greetings Amigo42,

On 2/20/2020 at 2:13 AM, Amigo42 said:

When do you all think Christ will return? How much time do you think there is till the end. I believe the end is very near

I believe that the return of Jesus will be soon. I have browsed all the posts but cannot agree with most of these. I believe we are in the period of the 6th Vial, Revelation 16:12-16. Some of this may need more development and my personal perspective is that Russia will invade Turkey and establish itself in Constantinople.  I also link this passage with Daniel 11:40-45. The current troubles between Syria and Turkey could precipitate this, but I am patient as this may settle down soon. It is during the period of the 6th Vial that Jesus returns to the faithful verse 15. The outcome of the return of Jesus is to establish his Kingdom on earth for 1000 years Isaiah 2:1-4.

Kind regards Trevor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Taranis said:

I am sure many of you Disagree with what Jesus Said.

You want DESTRUCTION, KILL THEM ALL, that sort of stuff.

It not Jesus.

What on earth are you going on about, no one said anything about killing anyone.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

1 hour ago, Godismyloveforever said:

You will be assimilated. 

Resistance is futile. 

:runforhills:

I am not going to ever disagree with this statement in any context.... unless I have to.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

Some folks around here may find this repetitive, hopefully not overly so, but the fact that Jesus declared the AoD will be seen "in the Holy place" is huge. Hence, the widespread belief in a anti-Christ temple to be built. The Jews reject this, pointing to the scriptures saying the BRANCH (Messiah) will build it. It defies all scripture to say they will accept a man who is a blasphemer of ALL that is called God or worshiped, much less allow him or anyone who is NOT a high priest to enter such a place. So, this event has not happened yet but the foreshadowing of it has indeed taken place. 

It comes about from a mis-read of Paul saying he will show himself... as God sits in the Temple of God and thinking it means a location instead of the manner of his showing/depicting of himself. 

In one dramatic scene we can see the fulfillment of the words of Daniel (on the wing (border) of the temple, Jesus (in the Holy place), Paul (as God sits in the Temple), and John (an image that can speak). Sorry, a crude artwork.

Jerusalem_wall_001_copy.png

So all of this would make it so the tribulation starts this year in the fall. Slightly more than 3.5 yrs later it will end, sometime very close to Tish B' Av with New Jerusalem appearing shortly after that, at the Feast of Tabernacles.

Edited by Uriah

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,086
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

On 3/4/2020 at 4:42 AM, Betha said:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge Hos 4v6. that is a statement from God, not an insult from me. When one is 'ignorant he lacks knowledge. 

Hosea 4 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
The Lord Is Angry Against Israel
4 People of Israel, listen to the Lord’s message. The Lord has something to say against those who live in this land: “The people in this land are not honest or loyal. They don’t really know God. 2 They are always cursing, lying, killing, stealing, and committing adultery. They murder one person after another. 3 So the country is like someone crying for the dead, and all of its people are weak. Even the animals of the field, the birds of the sky, and the fish in the sea are dying.[a] 4 No one should argue or blame another person. Priests, my argument is with you![ ] 5 You priests will fall in the daytime. And at night the prophet will also fall with you. I will also destroy your mother.

6 “My people are destroyed because they have no knowledge. You priests have refused to learn, so I will refuse to let you be priests for me. You have forgotten the law of your God, so I will forget your children. 7 They became proud. They sinned more and more against me, so I will change their honor to shame.

8 “The priests fed on the people’s sins. They wanted more and more of their sin offerings.[c] 9 So the priests are no different from the people. I will punish them for the things they did. I will pay them back for the wrong things they did. 10 They will eat, but they will not be satisfied. They will commit sexual sins, but they will not have babies.[d] This is because they left the Lord and became like prostitutes.

11 “Sexual sins, strong drink, and new wine ruin a person’s ability to think straight. 12 My people are asking pieces of wood for advice. They think those sticks will answer them! They have chased after those false gods like prostitutes and have left their own God. 13 They make sacrifices on the tops of the mountains and burn incense on the hills under oak trees, poplar trees, and elm trees.[e] The shade under those trees looks nice. So your daughters lie under those trees like prostitutes, and your daughters-in-law commit sexual sins.

14 “I cannot blame your daughters or your daughters-in-law for doing this, because your men go and have sex with the temple prostitutes[f] and offer sacrifices with them. This is how foolish people destroy themselves.

The Shameful Sins of Israel
15 “Israel, just because you act like a prostitute doesn’t mean that Judah should feel guilty too. People, don’t go to Gilgal or Beth Aven.[g] Don’t use the Lord’s name to make promises. Don’t say, ‘As the Lord lives …!’ 16 The Lord has given many things to Israel. He is like a shepherd who takes his sheep to a large field with plenty of grass. But Israel is stubborn like a young cow that runs away again and again.

17 “Ephraim has joined his idols, so leave him alone. 18 Ephraim has joined their drunkenness. Let them continue to be prostitutes. Let them be with their lovers.[h] 19 They went to those gods for safety, and they have lost their ability to think. Their altars will bring them shame.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

Whenever the time approaches I'm pretty sure we won't misunderstand what's going on.