IGNORED

Will God protect us from Corona virus based on this verse ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  431
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/31/1950

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

As Mantis said being with Him is incomparable to anything why expect a vaccine is found.

is this for real? if i come across someone who is injured or unwell i call for medical help.i dont pass by with quip like "oh well,if he lives he lives,if not he dies and goes to a better life.the good samariton comes to mind.So i will pray a remedie is found and those suffering find comfort.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 2/29/2020 at 10:22 PM, ayin jade said:

He can chose to protect someone from coronavirus, but since He hasnt always protected Christians from the flu or a cold or a life threatening bacterial infection, why must He do so with this virus?

Hey :) are you talking about God? Forgive me for what you said does not agree with the word of God. "There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling."

" But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. "

"The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all"

More verses. The point is.. this is what God has said. They are promises that He will/has to keep. He said "So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.". There is no "choice". For it has already been spoken. There is no time with God. So what He has said.. is real, alive.

We do also need to know "But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;" Gods will IS His word. This is where we trust/faith that no matter what we see, hear, feel, no matter how BRIGHT the day or DARK the night.. He will ALWAYS keep His word.

"A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee."

So the choice is not up to God but us. Do we put faith in what He has already spoken? :)

The lol plain fact that there are far worse viruses and what not going around that has killed more. Why fear this one? The flu alone has been known to (.. praise God..awful) kill over a 1000 in one week.

We really need to exercise our faith, work it. So that when something from the enemy tries to hit us.. we stand and then stand.. and can not be moved. If we don't then when it does happen.. we fall, we doubt. We do like Peter did. We take our eyes off of the WORD and on to the world and all around us. That WORD can not will not ever fail. Ask Him..don't take my word for anything. Ask HIM.. Jesus is SO real. Were on that boat.. huge storm.. duh were all going to DIE! LOL.. And .. what? REALLY? Jesus is sleeping like a baby? You know that SON OF GOD? Is where? IN YOU! With you.. never left. What is to hard for the lord? As He said this to Sarah.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

On 2/29/2020 at 9:16 PM, R. Hartono said:

Psalm 91:3 Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome PESTILENCE.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the PESTILENCE that walketh in darkness;

Thus eliminating the need for masks.

mask.jpg

Are you forreal?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

51 minutes ago, copenhagen said:

Are you forreal?

I'm asking people to let me know their faith expression in this verse.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

The best protection against this plague is good and frequent hand washing.  It is far superior to hand sanitizers. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

Christians get flu and other sickness and it please God to allow job to be afflicted, but if we live right he has promise he will never leave us or forsake us. He have said he will be with us even to the end of the world /age depending on what translation you read .

if God is for us who can be against us

James 5:7-17kjv

7Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
8Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
9Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.
10Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.
11Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
12But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.
13Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
14Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
15And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
17Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

We have the victory we just need to live right and endue to the end!

Edited by vic66
add scriptures
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

Coronavirus is just a preview of the pestilence that is to come. God can protect a person if He choses to do so. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

11 hours ago, Willa said:

The best protection against this plague is good and frequent hand washing.  It is far superior to hand sanitizers. 

Yes, hand washing is always better than hand santitizers but when water is not available hand santitizers will get rid of the virus. Hand santitizers will not get rid of Norovirus and C-Diff. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

From my perspective the world is still a chaotic and sinful. Our continued existence is not assured, but our spiritual salvation is certain if we believe and follow Christ's teachings.  The latter of which is far more important.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 3/1/2020 at 6:16 AM, R. Hartono said:

Psalm 91:3 Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome PESTILENCE.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the PESTILENCE that walketh in darkness;

Thus eliminating the need for masks.

mask.jpg

The moment we truly repented and trusted in Jesus Christ, we were born again. Our names were written in the book of life. We have received everlasting life. This is how we were all delivered from death.

Back on earth, some Christians may die a horrible way, as we can see in the NT what happened to the apostles. 
It is wise to be prepared, because we still live in a fallen world and our fleshly bodies.
Persevere in trusting God, specially when we encounter difficulties. That is also how we can grow as Christians.
For me personally, I keep testing myself regularly. Am I panicking and failing to trust God? Or am I fully aware of my salvation and that I am just trying to prepare for what is to come.

I wear a helmet when riding a motorbike, it protects me. So, same should I wear a mask during coronavirus epidemic if I believe that it will protect me.

Edited by Wesley L
  • Thumbs Up 1