IGNORED

Will God protect us from Corona virus based on this verse ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, other one said:

But the Chinese, CDC and Who all say that you can have COVID=19 and have no symptoms showing at all...  and still spread the virus...   so how do you know when to wear the mask?   Why are they shooting people in North Korea for being in public without a mask?   Why in China do they pick people up off the streets who are not wearing masks and put them in forced containment...   btw I am not spreading panic around, but to say we shouldn't wear masks at all is simply not using common sense....

In north korea, it was an official who broke quarantine who was shot. In north korea, officials have been killed, some deliberately brutally, for offending kim. It wasnt because coronavirus is so bad. 

As for china, it is a communist country and does a lot of things the us would not do. The reports I saw said nothing about them not wearing masks, only that they were picked up. Perhaps they violated a curfew? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

17 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

In north korea, it was an official who broke quarantine who was shot. In north korea, officials have been killed, some deliberately brutally, for offending kim. It wasnt because coronavirus is so bad. 

As for china, it is a communist country and does a lot of things the us would not do. The reports I saw said nothing about them not wearing masks, only that they were picked up. Perhaps they violated a curfew? 

I saw them picking them up on videos Ayin...   and two of the three that were out taking the videos I have known for some time have since disappeared.   We've chatted over other subjects in the past for some time  both of the two that disappeared proclaimed to be Christians underground

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not convinced following the examples of communist countries who are the prime sources of covid19 and every other flu variation incubated by farm animals living in rural homes is an example of how we should live, solve problems or curtail this virus in our country.  We have the finest and most advanced medical system in the world.  If you can survive the flu, you can survive this.

-Pv-

Edited by -Pv-

"which country are you in?"  Just about any country will do better than these communist shipwrecks.  As for myself, I have a great deal of confidence the USA will weather this new virus as it has for every other in the last 50 years.

-Pv-

"...As for myself, I have a great deal of confidence the USA will weather this new virus as it has for every other in the last 50 years."

Pslams 91:

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
  I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust. ...

For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler
and from the deadly pestilence.”

WHOM does God deliver?  He who is in the shelter of the Most High, abides in His Shadow, and proclaims Trust in God as refuge and fortress.

-Pv-

Edited by -Pv-

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/1/2020 at 4:16 PM, R. Hartono said:

Psalm 91:3 Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome PESTILENCE.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the PESTILENCE that walketh in darkness;

Thus eliminating the need for masks.

mask.jpg

YES!

Psalm 91: 5-11, V 5, Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 
    6, Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 
    7, A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 
    8, Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 
    9, Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 
    10, There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 
    11, For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,092
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

Does it bother anyone that Satan quoted from Psalm 91 as a promise to Jesus and Jesus told him, not to tempt God?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  779
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,959
  • Content Per Day:  3.03

1 hour ago, Daniel Marsh said:

Does it bother anyone that Satan quoted from Psalm 91 as a promise to Jesus and Jesus told him, not to tempt God?

Did David throw himself  down the cliff after writing that verse ?

• Haha 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  779
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,959
  • Content Per Day:  3.03

6 hours ago, -Pv- said:

Pslams 91:

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
  I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust. ...

For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler
and from the deadly pestilence.”

WHOM does God deliver?  He who is in the shelter of the Most High, abides in His Shadow, and proclaims Trust in God as refuge and fortress.

-Pv-

I  am surprised to see there is still such a faithful servant.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

Will God protect us from Corona virus based on this verse ?

I think it is a question of our hearts, ..."when" did we start dwelling in the "secret" place of the most High, ..."when" did we relinquish all authority of our lives to the Holy Spirit, ...so that we were "totally" dependent on Him to guide and direct our lives, "when" did we submit to His Sanctification process of conforming us into the image of Christ ?

If its the Corona virus that sends us running to that "secret" place of the most High, ...after living with ourselves on the Throne of our hearts??? 

Only Father knows, so petition Him.

From personal experience I've run to that "secret" place of the most High many years ago, I've told/tell Him daily, in faith and confidence, ...He is my refuge and fortress, ...and at the same time I take to heart His Word, ...a prudent man sees danger and hides himself. Pro 22:3

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.  Psa 91:1-2

Father told us He will shake the world one more time: 

Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. Heb 12:26 

Is our world being shaken?

Then the best advice is to run to that "secret" place and listen to what Father has to say to us.

Lord bless