IGNORED

California seniors told to stay home! Restaurants closed!

Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,263
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

There are videos where people r beaten n arrested on the streets in china because they refused to wear mask n refuse to b advised so police acted with force to beat n teach a good lesson.

I saw video's of thousands of college aged kids all crammed on the Beach in Florida a short time ago....   Maybe they need a good lesson...

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings OO

Yep,there are still some beaches here open and there are spring breakers going wherever they can.The different Mayors have been closing beaches City by City but the Governor is STILL reluctant to close them all-its really not the kids who should learn a lesson(even though I think they are not too smart)  Crazy,huh?

Love your Sis,Kwik

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, other one said:

they got it down to single digits, but each day it rises just a little     Gone from about 5 to 34 yesterday and already 39 today....   

Today is the day that china opens up for business .      We need to watch and see what begins to happen .    Mainly though ,  we need to focused more than ever on getting the gosple out and pure edification to build the church up . 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Today is the day that china opens up for business .      We need to watch and see what begins to happen .    Mainly though ,  we need to focused more than ever on getting the gosple out and pure edification to build the church up . 

Agree friend,we're the church and if we don't tell the people who will?

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

Agree friend,we're the church and if we don't tell the people who will?

:dance:      Yep , let it only increase mega fold .     TO THE LORD be all GLORY .     

• Praise God! 1

4 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

They should wait at least another month...why waste all their efforts by letting up too soon? 

Yes, brother, it's time to do like Jesus said ..."Look up, for your redemption draweth nigh!"

you are probably right on dear sister .     they should have  waited longer ,  we aint even seen the second wave . 

But we can all speculate and we could be right on things and wrong on things .  So let me tell you all what i already know .

If that wicked all inclusive mindset which has infected our churches and the world ,  is not stopped .     Whether its corona or another plague , or whatever ,    JUDGMENT IS COMING and it will get far worse .

folks better start tellling them joel osteins and rick warrens and a list so long i can name it all , to cease from the unity lies .     or ninevah style judgments WILL COME .

Right now we got a mercy judgment going on .      compared to what is coming , IF repentance from the wicked all inclusvie unity is not made ,   its like a pimple on a teenager .    

We in the last days ,   it dont matter who mocks my message ,  we in the last days .    only repentance could have stopped what will come .    AND I AINT SEEING IT .  i am seeing only an increase in the unity move .

NOT A GOOD SIGN man .   NOT A GOOD SIGN AT ALL .   

• This is Worthy 1

America is rising quickly with its cases .   she is now number three in the world with most cases .    over seven thousand alone new cases yesterday .

Hard facts .

Now for the reminder .     IMMANUEL .  THE LORD is with the lambs and our mission is to increase greatly the spreading of the gospel and continous exhortations of all reminders of OUR LORD and those apostels .