• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

On 3/24/2020 at 7:42 AM, R. Hartono said:

Luke 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences...........

Matt 24:8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

We have already witnessed great earthquakes all over the world, famines in many places, wars and the virus that strike our world severely now.

And Lord Jesus says this is just the beginning of the birth pains, which means the beginning of the Great Tribulation.

JESUS HAS PROPHESIED THE RE-ESTABLISHMENT OF MODERN DAY ISRAEL IN 1948 WHO WILL WITNESS THIS REVELATION.

Matt 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

MY DREAM TODAY OF AN OLD UGLY WOMAN WHO IS HEAVILY PREGNANT.

Today i have a strange dream where i saw an old ugly woman but she is heavily pregnant and is about to deliver, and God let me focus on the belly it was so big it will deliver very soon in the birth pain.

When i think of this pregnant woman, its impossible for an old woman to get pregnant so this ugly old woman must speak about this ignorant old world. And i remember God speaks about the beginning of the birth pains so i believe this is a strong warning from God that the birth pain is about to befall to this world.

We will not be waiting forever.

Matt 24 31 And He will send His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.

She is ugly so I don't believe this dream is talking about the church and Bride of Christ, because His bride is beautiful with His reflected glory/beauty.  The old woman sounds more like Mystery Babylon, the Mother of Harlots about to give birth, she is old and has been around selling her wares for a long time...giving birth to the son of perdition..?  Giving birth is also a kind of harvest...something has ripened, developed and matured until it is ready.  There is a harvest at the end of the age....transgression coming to the full is a kind of harvest ripening.  Wheat will be matured at this time also and will be gathered into the barn and tares will also be matured and bundled for burning.  (Also I believe a time of harvesting of souls being reaped into the kingdom....like Jesus said, that the wedding feast may be FULL.)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/25/2020 at 5:45 PM, Diaste said:

Yes, I know. But what scriptural link attaches this with 'great tribulation? Thatht was the question. None that I see. These are two distinct time periods.

The birth pains in the first half of Tribulation will continue to the 2nd half of great Tribulation.

The world barely has time now, its about to end like the days of Noah.

We are living on borrowed Times.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

56 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

The birth pains in the first half of Tribulation will continue to the 2nd half of great Tribulation.

The world barely has time now, its about to end like the days of Noah.

We are living on borrowed Times.

Problem with all this pretrib nonsense is the scripture is specific...

"“Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 

16“then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 

18And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 

20And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 

21For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be."

and the end of the age, of whatever duration one likes to believe, is called the end of the age, not 'The Tribulation Period'. It's not called 'tribulation' or any other term. Before the A of D and then the beginning of 'great tribulation' we have the period called birth pains. Again, not 'tribulation', not 'great tribulation', not wrath nor any other made up term fueled by the whim and fear of popular doctrine. 

So still no link. 

On 3/25/2020 at 7:02 PM, Heleadethme said:

She is ugly so I don't believe this dream is talking about the church and Bride of Christ, because His bride is beautiful with His reflected glory/beauty.  The old woman sounds more like Mystery Babylon, the Mother of Harlots about to give birth, she is old and has been around selling her wares for a long time...giving birth to the son of perdition..?  Giving birth is also a kind of harvest...something has ripened, developed and matured until it is ready.  There is a harvest at the end of the age....transgression coming to the full is a kind of harvest ripening.  Wheat will be matured at this time also and will be gathered into the barn and tares will also be matured and bundled for burning.  (Also I believe a time of harvesting of souls being reaped into the kingdom....like Jesus said, that the wedding feast may be FULL.)

Btw corona means crown.

Could this virus be a warning from God to watch our crown ?

Rev 3:11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your CROWN.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings R

Interesting thought.....since you've given the definition shall we see why it was named "crown" ....Corina virus has been around a very long time,this one is "novel" which means it has evolved or mutated into a new strain.....

Etymology

The name "coronavirus" is derived from Latin corona, meaning "crown" or "wreath", itself a borrowing from Greek κορώνη korṓnē, "garland, wreath". The name refers to the characteristic appearance of virions (the infective form of the virus) by electron microscopy, which have a fringe of large, bulbous surface projections creating an image reminiscent of a crown or of a solar corona. This morphology is created by the viral spike peplomers, which are proteins on the surface of the virus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus

You might find this interesting as well....yesterday I heard a preacher quote this verse of Scripture regarding the virus:

Genesis 3:17-19

Then to Adam He said, "Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree about which I commanded you, saying, 'You shall not eat from it'; Cursed is the ground because of you; In toil you will eat of it All the days of your life. "Both thorns and thistles it shall grow for you; And you will eat the plants of the field; By the sweat of your face You will eat bread, Till you return to the ground, Because from it you were taken; For you are dust, And to dust you shall return."

Because of sin sickness & disease ,death,decay & corruption came about......if you look under an electron microscope each virion is surrounded by a “corona,”due to the presence of viral spike peplomers that protrude from each proteinaceous envelope.....they look like thorns & thistles

The preacher is a virologist,he says that viruses are ancient though not the first form of life-viruses and bacteria share a common ancestor – a fully functioning, self-replicating cell that lived many thousands of yrs ago or shortly after life first emerged on the planet. From this cell,they evolved & gradually shed genes they found they didn’t need

Funny,it seems science is always eventually  confirming Gods Word,never really catching up,lol

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 4/1/2020 at 1:49 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings R

Interesting thought.....since you've given the definition shall we see why it was named "crown" ....Corina virus has been around a very long time,this one is "novel" which means it has evolved or mutated into a new strain.....

You might find this interesting as well....yesterday I heard a preacher quote this verse of Scripture regarding the virus:

Because of sin sickness & disease ,death,decay & corruption came about......if you look under an electron microscope each virion is surrounded by a “corona,”due to the presence of viral spike peplomers that protrude from each proteinaceous envelope.....they look like thorns & thistles

The preacher is a virologist,he says that viruses are ancient though not the first form of life-viruses and bacteria share a common ancestor – a fully functioning, self-replicating cell that lived many thousands of yrs ago or shortly after life first emerged on the planet. From this cell,they evolved & gradually shed genes they found they didn’t need

Funny,it seems science is always eventually  confirming Gods Word,never really catching up,lol

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Hi kwik!

In addition, when God cursed the ground and changed Adam's source and way of food... I've suspected this was when ticks, mosquito's, fleas, micro organisms, germs and other parasites changed their diets too. It's also interesting looking at the dietary laws prior to the flood and after the flood [clean - unclean, cloven - uncloven] and applying it to health and prevention of disease / parasites we know of today.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,272
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/27/2020 at 3:54 AM, Diaste said:

and the end of the age, of whatever duration one likes to believe, is called the end of the age, not 'The Tribulation Period'. It's not called 'tribulation' or any other term. Before the A of D and then the beginning of 'great tribulation' we have the period called birth pains. Again, not 'tribulation', not 'great tribulation', not wrath nor any other made up term fueled by the whim and fear of popular doctrine. 

So still no link. 

Hey Diaste,

So true. In Matthew 13, the terms "end of the age " and "harvest" are equivalent....."The harvest is the end of the age.....and the reapers are the angels"

This is a huge problem for pre-tribbers  as they MUST claim that the harvest of the righteous occurs PRIOR to the beginning of the seventieth week.

All these other events (below) precede the "end of the age"....and thus "the harvest"

"You will hear of wars and rumors of wars....but that is not yet the end"....Matt 24:6

"But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved".....Matt 24:13

"This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, then the end will come"........Matt 24:14

"Teaching them to observe all that I commanded you, and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age:....Matt 28:20

"

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hey Diaste,

So true. In Matthew 13, the terms "end of the age " and "harvest" are equivalent....."The harvest is the end of the age.....and the reapers are the angels"

This is a huge problem for pre-tribbers  as they MUST claim that the harvest of the righteous occurs PRIOR to the beginning of the seventieth week.

All these other events (below) precede the "end of the age"....and thus "the harvest"

"You will hear of wars and rumors of wars....but that is not yet the end"....Matt 24:6

"But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved".....Matt 24:13

"This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, then the end will come"........Matt 24:14

"Teaching them to observe all that I commanded you, and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age:....Matt 28:20

"

Morning Joe,

Yes. I think this realization is what started my climb out of pretrib. Every book I read said, "Tribulation period" or "7 years of tribulation" and I never could find that in the scriptures. 

It's right there; "...after this will be great tribulation..." like never before and never repeated. Even worse is equating the whole week with God's wrath. 

Pretrib likes to rationalize in that area but it's simply a falsehood to justify a pre 70th week gathering.

I guess we should pity the people that believe this doctrine as it appeals to the flesh. I do, but it does get old when those two things are pointed out and ignored. 

Two very important concepts that spell doom for pretrib.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Yes. I think this realization is what started my climb out of pretrib.

30 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

and those that preach the great sky elevators that whisk us away do their fellow Christians a grave disservice.

Rev 3:10 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon ALL THE WORLD, to try them that dwell upon the earth. (Great Tribulation shall come upon ALL THE WORLD unlike anything that happened be4 in history of nations and the hour of temptation is the 70th week of Daniel).

Why would Jesus offer us to escape all these things ? Escape from what ???????

Luke 21:36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.

• Thumbs Up 1