Family sizes

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

Trusting the world government or world religions is NOT being obedient to Yahweh the Creator and is directly contrary to all Jesus says. 

The world government and world religions are directly opposed to truth.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

30 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

My family is from Appellation in eastern Kentucky.  My mamaw had 13 children. I was told that at that time in the 1940's. That it was believed that a man would not be interesting in an another man's wife if she was pregnant. So women back then were kept pregnant as much as possible  because of that. 

Men sometimes prefer women who are already pregnant,   as there's no 'risk' of them becoming pregnant from them then when they .....  um....   horse around together ....

A large family was by THE CREATOR'S DESIGN.....   God's Word is THE STANDARD to live by,  not what the world chooses or says....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Over population will result in very expensive housing n limited supply of food n jobs, many poor live in rental cages in Hongkong. Not many young generation can afford to buy house in Jakarta, only a few from rich family. Price of land soared craxily, people  n their children created this situation.

Its totally nonsense for labour class to own even a small apartment of 35 sqm in this city.

Young workforce rent a small room of 1,5x2 meters n the remaining salary just to buy rice.

The Problem Here is far more complex than that. Real estate has become an investment, especially with Chinese business people buying up real estate only to flip them several years later. Where You are at, New Zealand, Australia, western U.S. and Canada particularly, this has been the case. Many of those properties are unlived in such are the Chinese "Ghost cities" There are plenty of Housing units out there, especially in China sitting empty, being held for sale and for flipping.

Combine this corrupt monetary policy and stagnant wages due to Hyper inflated Monetary policy and you have a modern serfdom of sorts not seen before. It has little to do with the actual population, and more to do with the robbing of dignity from the poor and the destruction of the once vibrant middle classes in many countries. The Honest Business man or woman is likely to be on the edge of this serfdom themselves and the dishonest ones who pay their workers next to nothing and hiring illegal immigrants willing to work for less than the natives is thriving. This is the whole "plan" of the globalist agenda to create a two class system of the rich and the serf classes, with no empowered middle class, from that point on it is easier and easier for them to control the masses using their state owned media and propaganda. This has always been the playbook of tyrants and tyrannical regimes, to destroy the middle class, only now it is  global tyrants who are getting ready to do this. The enemy is not the people in poverty, but the leaders who have enriched themselves off of the poverty of others, By destroying the opportunity and hope for a person to rise in the middle classes, by hard work. The hardest working people I know are not the richest people I know, and the richest people I know more often than  not got their money by swindling others. Justice will come, when Jesus comes and rules.

All I can say is "come Lord Jesus Come!"  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

To be frank. I think it is nobody's business how many children one decides to have. It is a personal as well as an economic decision. I see no in where in the Bible that it says you must have a certain number of children. We all need to just stay out of theses personal matters and leve people alone.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

48 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

To be frank. I think it is nobody's business how many children one decides to have. It is a personal as well as an economic decision. I see no in where in the Bible that it says you must have a certain number of children. We all need to just stay out of theses personal matters and leve people alone.

Just to be Sam.....    I totally agree....    well there is that one word..

1 hour ago, other one said:

Just to be Sam.....    I totally agree....    well there is that one word..

It's nice to be agree with. That happens so rarely here with me.?

10 hours ago, Jostler said:

Is anyone aware of any place in Scripture that indicates He rescinded that instruction He gave to humanity in the very beginning?

I guess God needed them to be "fruitful" back then or else there would have been no more people.  Seems to me with all of us here, mankind has fulfilled this instruction. 

• Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

I guess God needed them to be "fruitful" back then or else there would have been no more people.  Seems to me with all of us here, mankind has fulfilled this instruction. 

I've never heard God say so.  Because He hasn't.  This earth is nowhere near its carrying capacity even with technology at this level, and the technology to increase the earth's carrying capacity is growing by leaps and bounds.  I don't think it's a good idea to assume God has changed His instructions to man, until he does it Himself.

3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I don't think it's a good idea to assume God has changed His instructions to man, until he does it Himself

And humans are still carrying on being fruitful so what is the issue here? 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

Just now, LadyKay said:

And humans are still carrying on being fruitful so what is the issue here? 

a culture that is making God out to be a liar, promoting fruitfulness as the cause of the global warming lie and encouraging the opposite of what God commanded....population reduction....

• Well Said! 1