• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,449
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, marvelloustime said:

@frienduff thaylorde

Yes, that shaking face says it all. I agree.

The false inclusive unity and the prosperity gospel are “avoid and run the other way, instead run straight to Jesus”.

We must always go back to the bibles and not divert off course, which is what is now happening in these times.

Keep reading the bible and believing in the biblical Jesus. Not the false inclusive unity.

Do you ever listen to a sermon or read any biblical oriented writings ?.  I hope you use a "bible dictionary" a "bible commentary" in your bible study.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 hours ago, DustyRoad said:

Joel Osteen, Mr. Prosperity Gospel --- a.k.a. God want$ u$ to be healthy and wealthy ju$t like Joel! 

Grade: :13: :exclaimation: :13:

Much like Joel O$teen is well-known for hawking the "health and wealth gospel." 

Rating: :13: :exclaimation: :13:

Good buddy of TD Jakes... spews empowerment sermons while he rakes in $$$.

Earns: :13: :exclaimation: :13: 

You're referring to James MacDonald, a man who was fired from Harvest Bible Chapel in 2019 for financial impropriety. Noticing a pattern here...

Outcome: :exclaimation: :lightbulb2: :mgcop: :lightbulb2: :exclaimation:

Does that cover it, @frienduff thaylorde?

That fully covers it .    i dont know much at all about the other names he brought .  but i for sure knew about TD JAKES and OSTEEN .     And even worse TD is well tied in with OPRAH WIMPHREY 

a well known new ager who has even said JESUS IS NOT the ONLY WAY TO GOD that there are many ways .   NOW that is some serious deadly stuff .   And as well , OSTEEN is a total devout servant of francis .

And he too is leading his entire congregation right to the unity death  trap .     These are dangerous times .      I knew nothing about james mcdonald or the others on that list .  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

We should always discern when watching and listening to preachers. A good way to see if they are legit is to see if they use the Word right and are loving.

A lot of times though, preachers are given a hard time for nothing.

Think how much the enemy would counter attack you after preaching the Word in love to 1000's of people.

Billy Graham.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, marvelloustime said:

@frienduff thaylorde

Yes, that shaking face says it all. I agree.

The false inclusive unity and the prosperity gospel are “avoid and run the other way, instead run straight to Jesus”.

We must always go back to the bibles and not divert off course, which is what is now happening in these times.

Keep reading the bible and believing in the biblical Jesus. Not the false inclusive unity.

These are highly dangerous and highly deceptive days we are in .     I fully agree dear sister ,    let us keep reading the bible and believing in the biblical JESUS ,  not the false inclusive unity .

The lambs who have and love our TRUE KING JESUS ,    as you see , we already have the true unity .  and we flee the false unity .     YEP .  

11 hours ago, warrior12 said:

cat cut your tongue duff.  speak up please.

I am on mod review so i cant be quite as clear about two of those names as i would want to be .    I dont know anything about the others so i cant say one way or the other what they are .

But  I FULLY KNOW TD JAKES and OSTEEN are deadly , dangerous and highly deceptive and that if i had my way , i would drag every man , woman , child and thier pet far away from those two .

Course i am but a mere man ,  so i have not the power to drag them away from those two highly dangerous men .   but i can at least warn and let those who have ears to ear , HEAR and RECIEVE the message 

to forever flee those two men and dont even glance back .   PRAY they repent   , but till they do ,  flee them and warn all that has breath to do the same we must .   

8 hours ago, DustyRoad said:

Joel Osteen, Mr. Prosperity Gospel --- a.k.a. God want$ u$ to be healthy and wealthy ju$t like Joel! 

Grade: :13: :exclaimation: :13:

Much like Joel O$teen is well-known for hawking the "health and wealth gospel." 

Rating: :13: :exclaimation: :13:

Good buddy of TD Jakes... spews empowerment sermons while he rakes in $$$.

Earns: :13: :exclaimation: :13: 

You're referring to James MacDonald, a man who was fired from Harvest Bible Chapel in 2019 for financial impropriety. Noticing a pattern here...

Outcome: :exclaimation: :lightbulb2: :mgcop: :lightbulb2: :exclaimation:

Does that cover it, @frienduff thaylorde?

Spot on right about steven furtick .   i had forgotten that a while back i had examined that man .     Yes let us avoid that one too .    

• Group:  Diamond Member

1 hour ago, Sharky and George said:

We should always discern when watching and listening to preachers. A good way to see if they are legit is to see if they use the Word right and are loving.

A lot of times though, preachers are given a hard time for nothing.

Think how much the enemy would counter attack you after preaching the Word in love to 1000's of people.

Billy Graham.

I would agree with the above and would add one word to summarize it.  "Discernment".  It is a gift that we have to use wisely. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Philippians 1:15-18 King James Version (KJV)

15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:

16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:

17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.

18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

2 Corinthians 12:20
For I am afraid that when I come, I may not find you as I wish, and you may not find me as you wish. I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy, rage, rivalry, slander, gossip, arrogance, and disorder.

James 5:9
Do not complain about one another, brothers, so that you will not be judged. Look, the Judge is standing at the door!

My Mom always said: "If you have nothing nice to say,say nothing"

Some may not be perfect,some may have their own motives,some may even preach an unTruth...or not-if you do not like what you hear,change the channel    Personally I am not a "fan" of many of the  preachers being assaulted here BUT I do know soooo folks many who came to the foot of the cross from listening to CHRIST being Preached in many of those churches & are Saved,regardless-in that I Rejoice!                                           With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

Notice how I avoided certain names you dropped, @warrior12. I had nothing to write about David Jeremiah, a man who isn't involved in purveying that gospel of Mammon to unsuspecting sheep. The same cannot said of those "popular" charlatans you prop up as preachers of Jesus Christ. What do the scriptures have to say about serving more than one master? I trust you can discover that for yourself. I don't speak for you after all. 

You're welcome to accuse me of whatever you like my friend --- believe me, I've received worse! --- but far from speaking on behalf of a brother, what I wrote reflects the UNITY I share with him. That's who @frienduff thaylorde is to me. I understand that you don't share this in common and that's fine... however, your responses to both him and me reveals volumes. 

Notice how frienduff didn't disagree with what I wrote here... that's because I understand what a wolf in sheep's clothing looks like. Those who preach Christ and Him crucified may be called preachers of the Gospel... but those who seek to make money off the backs of the poor are accursed. You ought to know that since that very thing is mentioned in the scriptures. God bless.

I am full aware of all those you pointed out as charlatans that "I " prop up as preachers of Jesus Christ.  There is a fine line of what a reader reads and what he has as conviction in his mind. For instance, some names just has to be mentioned and the bells starts to ring in the head, without even fully digesting the full context of the writing.

FYI, I was merely pointing out that those men I listed as "popular " preachers have thousands of followers.  I know that there are thousands that follow them and I was curious as to why no one mentioned them at all. Do you not think that I knew there would be response to listing their names in whatever capacity, yes, I knew that and I knew also frienduff would most likely respond, but usually in words.  

I did not accuse of anything to take offence to, maybe you can point that out to me .

I will state again.  You and frienduff disliking who others listen to is not a consensus of everyone, though it is known that many in the evangelical circles label them  as you so described them.  This thread is not about that, it is to see who impacted their spiritual life with sermons and words that exhorts.

However you describes them, and want to expose them, then you can create a thread and do so.

This is just how I feel and I did not reply earlier to offend .  If you felt so, please accept my apology. 

20 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

I'm in quarantine awaiting the results of my COVID-19 test. I'm homeless, living in a shelter for homeless military veterans. I will magnify the Lord during this trying time but I won't hesitate to call out the preachers of Mammon who peddle the so-called prosperity gospel. You're welcome to call them preachers of God all you want... and I'm welcome to disagree with you, @warrior12. I'm not presently on moderator review so my responses aren't constrained. 

Whatsoever I gained with @frienduff thaylorde was given to me by Christ Jesus... we used to be at odds, he and I. He knows that I'm writing the truth so explain something to me: if I write the truth and he agrees with it, what does that make me? A transgressor?

That is fine with me. You can open a thread and point  out all the shortcomings and deceptions that those men have committed .   I think you need to go and re read the thread that you so replied to me .   

"Your disagreement with those does not mean that those who listens to them have not heard messages that impacted their thoughts.   I myself is not a follower of those listed, but from time to time I would listen a message that is topical to hear the content and it may be something that is controversial ect."

The above is what I wrote in the post you replied to .   

I hope the results comes back in your favor and  you continue in worship in truth and spirit.