Resurrection Sunday Plans?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

Presuming we will be in a lock down on April 12th, do you have any plans or Ideas of what you will be doing on resurrection day? 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Praising God for His resurrection. Making a meal for my son and myself. 

Edited by missmuffet
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Resurrection Sunday Plans?

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

Presuming we will be in a lock down on April 12th, do you have any plans or Ideas of what you will be doing on resurrection day? 

Yes, I've been in quarantine for about two weeks now, but who's really counting at this point? So, what are my plans? I'll be rejoicing as always. He IS risen!

:amen:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

15 hours ago, dhchristian said:

I usually watch In Touch Ministries with Charles Stanley when I can't be at church. Haven't thought about it beyond that.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings dhchristian

I usually begin the day with church service but since they are closed I may watch service in-line OR  read the 24th Chapter of the Book of Luke by myself-just me & Jesus  

After that it will be no different that last year ,I snuggle up on the couch with Father,Son & Holy Spirit watching all the Movies about Jesus on TV:wub:(good ones,not some crazy stuff)

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

To answer the OP...

Yeshua rose on the eve of the Sabbath that week. The RCC and others had to change it all...

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

4 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

To answer the OP...

Yeshua rose on the eve of the Sabbath that week. The RCC and others had to change it all...

I couldn't help but chuckle :)  That revelation cost me many hours of study.  Wrestling with calendars and conversions, defining the word sabbath and how the bible uses it, learning feast days and their significance and what a "preparation day" is.  But when it was over, i stood in awe of the precision of the Word and how precisely every prophecy of His death and resurrection was fulfilled.  And it also became clear what the catholic hierarchy stole from us with their "Good Friday"  nonsense and Ishtar worship inserted in place of His Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread and Firstfruits offering.

Jesus was crucified on a Wednesday and buried at twilight ...beginning His first night in the heart of the earth.

Thursday at sundown, He'd finished His first night and first full day in the heart of the earth.  His second night began.

Friday at sundown, two days and nights in the heart of the earth were complete....the third night began

Saturday at twilight....sundown, three days and nights in the heart of the earth were finished....Just as the type of Jonah demanded. 

Exactly three days, and three nights....to the hour.  And how much you want to bet, when we see the home movie, we'll find it was to the second.

He rose again as the 8th day.....1st day of the new week began....just after sundown on Saturday night.

I hope more will come to understand the significance of what the Word reveals in that precision and give up all this pagan junk that has been layered over it.

Edited by Jostler

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Rom 14:5
5 One man regards one day above another, another regards every day alike.
NASB

I'm one of those every day alike guys....    I get up every morning and ask the Lord if there is anything in particular he thinks I should do....    Resurrection Sunday will be no different.  I don't save up praise for a special day... or think I'm closer to him on a special day or try to impress him with my knowledge and worship as though I should be more thankful for what he has done one day over another....

I may just get up and have green eggs and ham....   My fathers name is I AM.....   so I am Sam I AM.....    and just for the record I really do like green eggs and ham...

You say I'm crazy...    well at least I'm not running around looking for a bunch of colored eggs that Ishtar's magical bunny hid overnight...

One thing I do seem to think about though is what did Jesus see when He rolled away that rock Saturday evening.....

sunset.JPG.89c11586a91e18f774c6b758b2bf1b9a.JPG

That, I do spend some time pondering.....   but every time I see it....

• Praise God! 1

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

Nisan 14 killed, Nisan 17 just before the day's end (the Sabbath) He arose. They were already gathering for the wave offering.

Ad 32-33 fits correctly. The two Sabbaths that week can be misconstrued. Look up Mia Ton Sabbaton. 'On the first of the Sabbaths' and how it is deliberated mistranslated as 'the first day of the week'.

It is the biggest hoax in Christian History. The the pagan Saturnalia and RCC mixing in the pagan Ishtar etc. A comedy of deliberate errors.

miatonsabbaton2.doc

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

32 minutes ago, Betha said:

according to HIS OWN prediction Mat 12v40.

Matthew 12:40 King James Version (KJV)

40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Love,kWik