• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

19 because of year 2019.

Hey bro, ...a big THANK YOU for correcting me!!!

It looks like my info came from some more false news that is so prevalent from the press today!

I researched the virus, WOW, very interesting, ...too bad those who I heard it from didn't do their research, ...19, ...like they said is so wrong, ...seems like the number of Corona viruses could be in the hundreds, their not really really sure, they've found it in so many different things, ...up until recently the earliest they had found was 750 years ago, ...but now they have found the virus present 1,000 years ago in of all things, ...an ear of corn.

Thanks,

Lord bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

40 minutes ago, ChemEngineer said:

You pretend to be smarter than I am.  This is the most common trait of Democrats.  I am quite familiar with the term and I'm not remotely "hot under the collar."  YOU might not know much about this virus, but don't lay your ignorance on me.  The false information going around is all from your side of the  table.  

In summary, I am not angry.  Rather I am amazed by people such as you who want desperately to be afraid and put others down for not acting like you do.   You're the one not helping the situation.  I play tennis with a medical doctor and we review all the nonsense.

1.  At our county, there are 673 ICU units.  At the peak, only 65 were occupied.  HELLO!

2.  The Fake News laughed when they discussed, IN THE PRESS CONFERENCE ROOM, the fatality rate of 0.1% to 0.3% and called it "a hoax".

You continue to take it seriously while the Fake Newsies laughed at the "hoax" - ha ha ha ha ha.

3. Sweden's schools are open as are its businesses.  They're doing fine.

4. I don't know anyone who has gotten sick, not in my family, not in my wife's family, not my neighbors, not any of my friends. NOBODY.

5. Panic to your heart's desire.  You don't listen to me so I won't read anything more you have to say.  Join others on my Ignore List.  I'm putting you there very calmly - not at all hot.  ciao

Sweden's death rate is 301 per million and the US as a whole is 226          Sweeden has about ten million people and Texas has about 30 million people and their death rate is about 36 per million and here where I live in Oklahoma our population is about 4 million and our death rate is 65 per million....     I don't consider Sweden as being as well off as we are.

New York's death rate is higher but the whole thing there has been mishandled, but there is a lot more to the problem there than distancing...

I don't know if he's smarter than you are, but from my perspective he has a lot more common sense.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

3 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

He doesn't have to pretend.

Thank you. I was going to say that but it's better that you did.

ChemE also thinks I'm a democrat, he's wrong again. I guess he figures since he can't win concerning Covid-19 he'll turn this into a political debate which he probably usually has better luck at. But he goofed again. I'm neither a staunch democrat or republican.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/7/2020 at 11:04 AM, other one said:

I don't consider Sweden as being as well off as we are.

you obviously have never been to Sweden. Its a vast and most beautiful rich country. People who live there live  very comfortably and much better than in the US.  The sad thing with Sweden is that they are also very advanced  technologies wise and have now been implementing the ID chip system to certain place of work. But to say the country is not as well of as the US, is not correct.Its actually way better off. Unfortunately, the beast system is there as is is now everywhere.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72

3 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

It's also very interesting to note that the death rate per million is very comprable to that of Sweden

US is several weeks behind Sweden. In a few more weeks you will see.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72

50 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Not to mention that the strain in North East USA is more deadly.  1,400 deaths just in my county.  

777 in order for you to understand size of what we call counties in the USA, Florida has 63 counties. 

So, not a big area. 

Like towns in Europe?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

I'm not at all scared of the virus, but i am VERY concerned about how everyone is reacting to it. But I'm single without a family so i can kind of go my own way and will not be missed, but can only imagine how hard this has to be on families who are struggling right now. Something has to be done...but will leave it at that.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

2 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

What's  your take on the CDC?

Too much in government is politicized, including the CDC.  Keep in mind that doctors kill 250,000 to 400,000 patients every year through medical malpractice, based on two medical studies.  One black female doctor in the CDC claims that this Covid Hoax was created by white men to kill blacks.   What does that tell you?

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 4/7/2020 at 11:53 PM, Lisajf said:

Will coronavirus kill all serious sinners?

Lisa x

No i dont think so, as long as a person listens to the government and takes precaution, Christians and non believers will be protected, both groups who also be not protected if they dont take the measures.