IGNORED

No forgiveness

None in my heart for what China has done and the role of the WHO in it. Trump is right, i applaud him. Why should America continue to fund this? Look at the destruction and loss of life caused by China, they tell lies, cover up and serve their own selfish interests. They must be made to pay. Huge economic punishment should be exacted on them. They cannot be thriving and profiting any longer. WHO is flawed in it's decision making. This is the result. 

What can the Christian standpoint possibly be here? Take it lying down? I cannot accept that. Not with my mother and father and all my loved ones and friends in such danger. 

Edited by Melinda12

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

God's middle name is REDEMPTION. Do not do as your enemies do but as God does.

No doubt much of the internals of any electronic apparatus from cell phones to toasters was made in China (yes even the ridiculous hi priced apple). The people I have met from there are hard working and 'loyal' to their despicable government. It is just a few folk in high office that should be taken to account, but not the people. Without China, your appliances would not work, so think carefully about this. Take stock of who in this briefcase economy has not bought stuff from there and marked it up 300% to sell to western consumers. They keep the China systems working due to greed and so does most of our medical suppliers.
Buy cheap and sell expensive and gouge the consumers. So think again who is making the big bucks.
Follow the yellow brick road folks...

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Well Said! 1

12 minutes ago, NzKev said:

Did you make that up? With the context of the importance Of Gods Name in the Bible you might want to be more careful

Lol Come on man....

Is this a humor thread or serious :)

God is Yahweh. Yeshua means God is Salvation. Salvation IS redemption. Be careful of criticisms... Father, Son, Holy spirit. Son = Sacrifice and redemption.

Do some study and see where the main semiconductor components of most all electronics come from. It is not at all funny!

Most of Apple's guts like many cell phones, come from China.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,029
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,376
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

I don't want ill feelings in my heart towards China or anyone else.   That would only harm me, only affect the peace of Christ in my heart.

I do realize China should have been more forthcoming, but it is all over and done with now...the virus has already spread worldwide.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,071
  • Content Per Day:  5.06
  • Days Won:  239
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Saying " China " makes it impersonal but the fact is that this is a country under strict and dangerous control by a few wealthy and vicious people the rest are hard working and often desperately poor ordinary folk some of which have paid with their lives to warn other countries who could have implemented measures to control of stop this infection long before they did Blaming others for our failings is easy forgiveness takes a lot more but is needed if we are not to become filled with hate to our detriment :th_praying:

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

That word CHINA covers most of Chinese people who are just simple farmers or sellers in traditional markets or street vendors or factory labours, and GOD LOVES THEM ALL, what sins did they do to you that all be punished ? Compared what they did to Hitler and Hirohito who savagely killed almost a hundred million people and you do not even hate German or Japan.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

German or Japan.

During their occupation of China, 300,000 people were indiscriminately killed by the the Japanese army for SPORT. They had competitions and even published 'winners' of the carnage. Who ever says anything about this travesty??

Added:  http://www.alearned.com/japanese/

R. J. Rummel, a professor of political science at the University of Hawaii, estimates that between 1937 and 1945, the Japanese military murdered from nearly 3,000,000 to over 10,000,000 people, most likely 6,000,000 Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, Filipinos and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war. According to Rummel, “This democide [i.e., death by government] was due to a morally bankrupt political and military strategy, military expediency and custom, and national culture.”[39] According to Rummel, in China alone, during 1937–45, approximately 3.9 million Chinese were killed, mostly civilians, as a direct result of the Japanese operations and 10.2 million in the course of the war.[40] The most infamous incident during this period was the Nanking Massacre of 1937–38, when, according to the findings of the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, the Japanese Army massacred as many as 300,000 civilians and prisoners of war, although the accepted figure is somewhere in the hundreds of thousands.[41]

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,718
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

"No forgiveness" seems like a standard that God the Father  and God the son has spoken against often.

The USA, it's people, can defend themselves well without an attitude of no forgiveness. Wrath can be just, as God's wrath is just, yet it should  also be tempered with the same mercy and grace that God extends to all  that He will turn to belief on His Son as their Lord God and savior.- (Is that not happening in China even now.)

Our USA national battle cry,  far as I know has never been, "No Mercy!"  I do not think  my nation's President has said, No mercy, no forgiveness! On the contrary He seems to be rather generous in  offering opportunity  to come to international as well as intra-nation agreements on many important issues. Praise God for that.

God is sovereign, His will be done. It will be.

I am secure in Jesus by God's mercy. Seems to me I need live by that standard the mercy unmerited mercy that God hs extended to me personally.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

Do not scriptures tell us that pandemics and other ills will be coming? Yes, they do, and as such the Lord is allowing this pandemic among others to occur as these are all part of the beginning of sorrows. 

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

• Thumbs Up 3