IGNORED

To Post Tribbers : Why God told us to stay alert if we have to go to the Great Tribulation and be killed anyway ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Why did God warned us to be ready and watch the hour, if we have to go thru the tribulation anyway and died as martyrs of the 5th Seal anyway as some brave post tribbers said so ?

What good is it then for the ten virgins to watch for the Bridegroom to come with the lamp and extra oil ? If they are to be killed anyway in the great tribulation ? Why bother the Bridegroom to fetch them anyway ? Are you kidding ?

Why wud the foolish virgins fear and seek some oil so as to be taken as well ?

God says those who are watchful shall be BLESSED instead of be killed :

Luke 12:42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season ? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Why did God warned us to be ready and watch the hour, if we have to go thru the tribulation anyway and died as martyrs of the 5th Seal anyway as some brave post tribbers said so ?

What good is it then for the ten virgins to watch for the Bridegroom to come with the lamp and extra oil ? If they are to be killed anyway in the great tribulation ? Are you kidding ?

Why wud the foolish virgins bother to seek some oil if they are both destined to die in the great Tribulation anyway ?

Luke 12:42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season ? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

The whole point of staying awake and alert is to not succumb to the lies and deception of this world.  We are not to become entangled in the things of this world.  It has nothing to do with the timing or manner of our death.  It has everything to do with not participating in the sins of this world so that we do not come under God's judgment.

• For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?  1 Peter 4:17
  • And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.  Revelation 18:4

Being ready has nothing to do with avoiding death.  It has everything to do with living godly lives so that when it comes time to choose between saving our life or losing it for His sake, we make the right choice and avoid judgment.  Being awake and ready should be a believer's lifestyle.  Our manner of death is irrelevant.

To answer the question in the title, God tells us to stay alert so that we will fare well when we go through the great tribulation.   To live is Christ.  To die is gain.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

True believers in Jesus Christ will not go through the great tribulation. 

1 Corinthians 15: 50-54 

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: 

1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18

13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort 

Edited by missmuffet
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,231
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

14 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

What good is it then for the ten virgins to watch for the Bridegroom to come with the lamp and extra oil ? If they are to be killed anyway in the great tribulation ? Are you kidding ?

Why wud the foolish virgins bother to seek some oil if they are both destined to die in the great Tribulation anyway ?

so are you saying that I have to believe in a pretrib rapture to be raptured?

Why did Jesus tell us of the reasons he told us what to expect?   

I am always ready for a rapture even though I don't see it in scripture....   but more important I am spiritually ready to stay for I know if I have a close relationship with the Holy Spirit I can do anything, even if it is to die with grace...    and besides the most rewarded people I see in the bible are those who loose their lives in the tribulation...    It's easy for most of us in the USA to live for him, but are we ready to die for him..

Why did he tell us what is coming.....    so that we would not loose our faith in him when it gets here...   and that's why we watch....   to know he's on his way no matter what happens to us short term...

• Thumbs Up 4

11 hours ago, Last Daze said:

The whole point of staying awake and alert is to not succumb to the lies and deception of this world.  We are not to become entangled in the things of this world.  It has nothing to do with the timing or manner of our death.  It has everything to do with not participating in the sins of this world so that we do not come under God's judgment.

• For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?  1 Peter 4:17
  • And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.  Revelation 18:4

Being ready has nothing to do with avoiding death.  It has everything to do with living godly lives so that when it comes time to choose between saving our life or losing it for His sake, we make the right choice and avoid judgment.  Being awake and ready should be a believer's lifestyle.  Our manner of death is irrelevant.

To answer the question in the title, God tells us to stay alert so that we will fare well when we go through the great tribulation.   To live is Christ.  To die is gain.

The great multitude Will see your soul appear under the altar Daze. Though its the place for the souls of foolish virgins left behind hope u can catch up anyway.

Are u the kind of bridegroom who Let ur bride beaten black n blue before marriage.

Edited by R. Hartono

6 hours ago, other one said:

I am always ready for a rapture even though I don't see it in scripture....   but more important I am spiritually ready to stay for I know if I have a close relationship with the Holy Spirit I can do anything, even if it is to die with grace...    and besides the most rewarded people I see in the bible are those who loose their lives in the tribulation...    It's easy for most of us in the USA to live for him, but are we ready to die for him..

Why did he tell us what is coming.....    so that we would not loose our faith in him when it gets here...   and that's why we watch....   to know he's on his way no matter what happens to us short term...

Why wud God bother to fetch the wise virgins if they r destined to die in the great Tribulation ?

Why wud the foolish virgins yell ? Something bad is gonna happen to those left behind.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

True believers in Jesus Christ will not go through the great tribulation. 

1 Corinthians 15: 50-54 

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: 

1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18

13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort 

Did I miss in the scripture you shared where it indicates true believers will not go through the tribulation? 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/16/2020 at 10:25 PM, R. Hartono said:

What good is it then for the ten virgins to watch for the Bridegroom to come with the lamp and extra oil ? If they are to be killed anyway in the great tribulation ? Why bother the Bridegroom to fetch them anyway ? Are you kidding ?

Why would God give us the Book of Revelation and also tell us that those who read it shall be blessed if we are not going to be here to experience it?  What is the point of even having that Book if  we are to be raptured before all those events occur?  Also, I think our thinking of the righteous being removed is all wrong.  In the Scriptures, it is always the wicked that are removed, not the righteous.  Many Scripture verses say that the "wicked shall be cut off"  No where does it say that the Righteous are removed.  In fact it says that the righteous are never removed. 

Those who are martyred and beheaded during the tribulation for the Name of Jesus are the ones who will rule and reign for 1,000 years with Jesus during the Millenial reign but the rest will not live again until the thousand years were finished.  This is the first resurrection... Revelation 20:4-5.

Jesus says in His sermon on the Mount, it is the meek that shall inherit the earth.  Psalm 37 has throughout that the wicked are removed, cut off, perish, consume away, BUT the righteous inherit the land, shall dwell in the land...

Maybe we need to look at the Scriptures without the filters of preconceived and taught ideas of men but rather let the Spirit of the Lord reveal His truth to us.  Look at the Scriptures with fresh eyes.

Proverbs 10:30 King James Version (KJV)

30 The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

1 hour ago, NonProfitProphet said:

Did I miss in the scripture you shared where it indicates true believers will not go through the tribulation? 

True believers will not go through the 7 year tribulation.

Revelation 3:10

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

10 hours ago, other one said:

Because a true believer does not believe in the rapture of the Church before the tribulation does not mean they will be left behind.