marvelloustime

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

How many use aspartame? Another bio weapon that has been successfully laken up and because of it’s sweetness used in softdrinks etc. Check out it’s safety as are so many things used by so many of us.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/18/2000

Just now, missmuffet said:

It is safe in small amounts.

I took a class on poisoning last semester, that statement can basically sum up that whole class. If they put it unsafe levels of fluoride, we would notice it, people would start getting sick on a large scale as the concentration increases. The effectiveness of fluoride is what is most commonly debated in the medical and scientific communities, not the "chemical weapon, etc." conspiracy theories you always see. Water fluoridation is supported by the WHO, the FDI World Dental Federation, and the CDC; I would argue it's better at its current concentration than not having it all.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  11/18/2000

3 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

How many use aspartame? Another bio weapon that has been successfully laken up and because of it’s sweetness used in softdrinks etc. Check out it’s safety as are so many things used by so many of us.

>aspartame is a chemical

>bio weapon

I don't know where you're pulling these from but your source isn't even trying to hide that they don't know what they're talking about.

Aspartame is one of the most rigorously tested food ingredients, being approved by over 100 regulatory organizations including the United States Food and Drug Administration, UK Food Standards Agency, and the European Food Safety Authority. The biggest risks the medical community has found associated with it is that it may trigger migraines and hypothetically may lead to changes in neurotransmitter levels. Consuming large doses of aspartame may have some biochemical effects, but toxicity studies have revealed no adverse changes to neuronal function.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

8 minutes ago, Clipper said:

I took a class on poisoning last semester, that statement can basically sum up that whole class. If they put it unsafe levels of fluoride, we would notice it, people would start getting sick on a large scale as the concentration increases. The effectiveness of fluoride is what is most commonly debated in the medical and scientific communities, not the "chemical weapon, etc." conspiracy theories you always see. Water fluoridation is supported by the WHO, the FDI World Dental Federation, and the CDC; I would argue it's better at its current concentration than not having it all.

I don't drink or cook with tap water. I only use bottled water with a reverse osmosis process. I would not be affected by the fluoride.. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

12 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

That is true.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

I have a Clorox disinfectant spray. Hear is what it reads. Precautions & Hazards .

Causes moderate eye irritation. avoid contact with eyes and clothing. Wash with  soap and water before  eating  and drinking and using the toilet.

Does this sound like it is safe to be injected in your blood? 

You should not be minimizing the this as being safe. 

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

35 minutes ago, Clipper said:

Fluoride isn't a poison, we have a recommended daily intake of 0.7 to 4.0 mg/day depending on your age and sex.

Nice qualifier, but I am not sure how that gets out of it being a poison. By that definition, nothing is poisonous I would think. Is there any substance, where a single molecule will kill you? 

Arsenic and strychnine can be ingested safely, and have allowable dosages. That does not mean they are not a poison.

Sure there is a safe flouride dosage, but are also harmful dosages. I will be convinced that someone is confined that flouride is not a poison, when they are willing to chug a 12 ounce glass of it. If they don't suffer ill effects, then maybe they are even right!

Bottom line is that there are lots of dangerous substances out there, that are beneficial to our health. There is noting wrong with the idea, that we (the medical community) should investigate the injection of disinfectants, nothing it that statement says, we should inject a syringe full of chlorine into our veins. Anyone stupid enough to to that, should not be allowed to take care of themselves, and anyone who thinks that is what Trump has suggested, needs to get a grip on reality!

That this topic has gone on for 11 pages is odd, is there anything left to be said that has not been said? If so, post it, assuming you have read the thread, otherwise, I think I will close it, so you all can find something better to do with you time!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

It is couplable and negligent to minimize the danger that might harm some one. 

Edited by Mike Mclees

7 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

It is couplable and negligent to minimize the danger that might harm some one. 

Yes, and the danger has been stated, anything new to add that has not been said?