IGNORED

BIG, BIG NEWS: RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE ON MARCH 14, 2023?

CLIVE CAMPBELL

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

19 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Interesting! 

No doubt the re-institution of the sacrifices is prophetically significant. The following is my recollection and I could be mistaken in some areas. The Jew's now have everything they require [implements, priests and the training] for Temple worship and sacrifice. The one thing they lacked was the 'unblemished red heifer'. I recall that some time ago, I read where they finally produced an unblemished red heifer. I don't recall if it was through breeding or DNA or both? I recall the article stating that they had to wait 2-3 years to insure the red heifer didn't develop a blemish? I believe it's been about that long now? 

It's a blessing to live in this generation and witness everything aligning and coming together to fulfill prophetic scripture. When I think something is going to happen this way or that; the Lord uses twists, turns and the unexpected to accomplish His plans and purposes and for His timing. One thing that glares out throughout history and the entire Bible; God uses patterns, types and shadows. 

As I'm typing this it suddenly turned from partly sunny to dark overcast; and I'm listening for a trumpet and a shout. Yes, I believe it is that close!

To go off topic just a bit: Unless the word "clouds" is a metaphor or symbolic, but I take it literally... Have you ever thought about this? The rapture and resurrection will occur globally in the twinkling of an eye, all at once around the entire world. Perhaps I'm over thinking this but; it seems to me, the entire planet will have to be cloudy or partly cloudy on the day of the Rapture / Resurrection? I don't know if the planet has ever seen that before? Just a pondering...

1 Thessalonians 4:17 (KJV) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [emphasis added]

Dennis1209, we are 1 day away from seeing if the Second Passover sacrifice happens the evening of May 7, Jerusalem time. Then we'll see it they sacrifice for 7 days more and 7 days after that and whether they continue. My guess is that they will, because I believe that this will be the beginning of the 2300 evenings and mornings. It is even interesting that the first sacrifice (the Second Passover lamb) will be in the evening (just after 6 PM, I presume). Evenings are mentioned before mornings in Dan 8, and it's not because that is when God's days begin. I'm convinced that God's days begin at sunrise. Anyway, we'll see what happens.

Re the Red Heifer, if you go to the Temple Institute site, you can watch a number of videos about the Red Heifer. I haven't watched them all, but I'm sure that they have one by now to prepare the way for the 4th Temple. It might even be sacrificed in these 14 days of sacrifices, for all I know. Or, if they are not allowed to sacrifice on the Temple Mount, they may wait until they are.

Re the clouds, you might be right. However, if clouds are a water figure--see Rev 17.15-- since they are water vapor, then they may well be referring to Gentiles. And most of those in the resurrection and rapture are going to be Gentiles. On the other hand, there will definitely be literal clouds somewhere in the skies as we ascend. I actually believe that it will be a visible ascension, starting off the very supernatural last 7 years.

7 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

If the parable of the virgins is related to the rapture, perhaps it is going to be darkness around the planet - as at midnight. If it is at midnight, then midnight WHERE? I would guess Jerusalem. There was a rumor of three days of darkness. I think it is only a rumor. 

iamlamad, remember that we are in darkness and night now, ever since Jesus, the Sun, ascended. It is the moon, the lesser light, the Holy Spirit, Who shines now and even He, in the Church, will be taken out of the way at the rapture.

It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him. We must work the works of Him who sent Me as long as it is day; night is coming when no one can work. While I am in the world, I am the Light of the world.”

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

On 5/4/2020 at 1:17 PM, Diaste said:

Rev 20 seems pretty clear.

The first resurrection is of the ones who got the victory over the beast. The second is after the 1000 years. 

Sometimes what "seems" to be is not truth.

All the righteous will take part in the first or primary or most honorable resurrection, Christ included. In other words, it is not a "one moment in time" resurrection; it is for all the righteous OVER TIME. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,637
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Here is what is obvious: TWO groups of people in this one verse:

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,

Two different groups of people:

1.  PEOPLE (They) sitting on thrones judging. 

2. The people who had been beheaded. 

I wonder, why is it that the truth in Revelation seems preposterous to you? 

If one takes fragments of text it can twisted into any shape. But you go ahead with your interpretations.

Best be ready for the beast; he's coming for the church. 

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Sometimes what "seems" to be is not truth.

All the righteous will take part in the first or primary or most honorable resurrection, Christ included. In other words, it is not a "one moment in time" resurrection; it is for all the righteous OVER TIME. 

Scripture to the contrary. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.10

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

If one takes fragments of text it can twisted into any shape. But you go ahead with your interpretations.

Best be ready for the beast; he's coming for the church. 

While you're busy looking for the beast, I will be watching and READY for the Messiah who will usher in the fullness of the Gentiles.

The 70th week of Daniel is all about the Jews.  But you go ahead and pretend it's about the Church.

Edited by The Light

16 hours ago, The Light said:

While you're busy looking for the beast, I will be watching and READY for the Messiah who will usher in the fullness of the Gentiles.

That's a bit insulting. I'm not 'looking for the beast'. The search for the return of the King was a fact finding mission. Fact is, as Paul said, that day will not come before the man of sin is revealed; in what is a classic proof of a supposed pretrib gathering.

16 hours ago, The Light said:

The 70th week of Daniel is all about the Jews.  But you go ahead and pretend it's about the Church.

Even gotquestions.org got this right. I don't pretend. A myriad of fact and examples tell us the truth. The church isn't a special entity. It's just spiritual Israel. The church doesn't even exist apart from natural Israel. And unless you are of the seed of Abraham you are not in Christ. But this is the way of the Pretrib doctrine; if it doesn't exist just make it up.

1 Peter 4:17 "For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who disobey the gospel of God?"

Hebrews 12 "If you do not experience discipline like everyone else, then you are illegitimate children and not true sons."

"Therefore, keep in mind how far you have fallen. Repent and perform the deeds you did at first. But if you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place."

"Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Look, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison to test you, and you will suffer tribulation for ten days."

"Therefore repent! Otherwise I will come to you shortly and wage war against them with the sword of My mouth."

But I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads My servants to be sexually immoral and to eat food sacrificed to idols. Even though I have given her time to repent of her immorality, she is unwilling.

Behold, I will cast her onto a bed of sickness, and those who commit adultery with her will suffer great tribulation unless they repent of her deeds. Then I will strike her children dead, and all the churches will know that I am the One who searches minds and hearts, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds."

This theme continues. This is the church. And it will not escape the coming time. But though repentance and faith and trust in the Lord Jesus we will be protected even though 10,000 are against us. It's not the death of the body that should concern us, it's the casting of the soul into outer darkness where it's tormented forever.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

First, you said  "6000 years after "day" (year) 1 of the creation "week" end in 2030, exactly 2000 years AFTER Christ was resurrected", then the end will be 2033, not 2030 as you calculated, therefore, 
we would be at 5993, and not at year 5990 as you said erroneously. Sorry, I think that your speculation failled completely.

Oseas, no, there is strong evidence that Jesus died, was buried, rose and ascended in 30 AD, not 33 AD. And the fact that Jerusalem was destroyed exactly 40 years later in 70 AD lends more credibility to it. If you want strong arguments for it, go here:

https://www.nowoezone.com/NT_Chronology.htm

7 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

IV - From Exodus to king Saul ------------------- 396 years
V - From Saul to the fall of Jerusalem --------------508 years

You've got an error in here. From the Exodus (1446 BC) to Solomon's Temple being started in 966 BC was 480 years (1 Kings 6:1). Then from 966 BC to 586 BC (Solomon's Temple destroyed) was 380 years. 480+380=860 years. Your total above is 904 years.

As well, I make the creation "week" 7 years, as per The Book of Jubilees, and I believe that Abram stayed in Haran 6 years after Terah died.

Anyway, I am convinced that we are in year 5990, not 6024.

Also, I can't remember where I read that the Jews changed their calendar because of Christ, but I suspect it is true. I'd have to do some more Googling on that one.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.10

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

That's a bit insulting. I'm not 'looking for the beast'. The search for the return of the King was a fact finding mission. Fact is, as Paul said, that day will not come before the man of sin is revealed;

Paul said the Day of Christ will not happen until the man of sin is revealed. He did not say the rapture of the Church will not happen until the man of sin is revealed.

in what is a classic proof of a supposed pretrib gathering.

Those pretribbers just haven't figured out the Church is in heaven before any seals are opened. They just don't see that the gathering is a gathering from heaven and earth. They don't understand that it is the 12 tribes that are gathered from the earth and that the 144,000 first fruits are proof of this harvest. They don't see that the tribulation is over before the wrath of God begins. But they do see that there will be a pretribulation rapture.

I don't pretend. A myriad of fact and examples tell us the truth.

LOL, if you believed this, you would accept the fact that Noah was in the ark 7 days before the flood. But you deny the truth for FEAR that one crack in the wall that you have built to hold the water back will result in more cracks of truth coming forth. The end result is your wall failing. So stand fast and hold back the truth which we can see with the FACTS of scripture.

The church isn't a special entity. It's just spiritual Israel

Great, the Church has replaced Israel, in your mind and heart. Has the Church replaced natural Israel. Can the natural branches be re-grafted?

Rom 11

16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

The church doesn't even exist apart from natural Israel.

How much of this Kool-aid do you have to drink before your eyes can't see that there is a Church and a natural Israel. I guess that went over fine before 1948, but after that point some of you should be waking up to the truth. God will keep his promise to His CHOSEN PEOPLE and nothing you can say or do is going to change the truth of that FACT.

But this is the way of the Pretrib doctrine; if it doesn't exist just make it up

The pretrib rapture will happen because the Word says it will happen. The fact that the pretribbers do not understand the timeline, does not mean that there will not be a pretrib rapture.

So does that mean if natural Israel does exist, we go blind to facts?

1 Peter 4:17 "For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who disobey the gospel of God?"

Hebrews 12 "If you do not experience discipline like everyone else, then you are illegitimate children and not true sons."

"Therefore, keep in mind how far you have fallen. Repent and perform the deeds you did at first. But if you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place."

"Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Look, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison to test you, and you will suffer tribulation for ten days."

"Therefore repent! Otherwise I will come to you shortly and wage war against them with the sword of My mouth."

But I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads My servants to be sexually immoral and to eat food sacrificed to idols. Even though I have given her time to repent of her immorality, she is unwilling.

Behold, I will cast her onto a bed of sickness, and those who commit adultery with her will suffer great tribulation unless they repent of her deeds. Then I will strike her children dead, and all the churches will know that I am the One who searches minds and hearts, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds."

Ah, Church time. Here comes the Kool-aid. Context means nothing, context means nothing, context  means nothing. You are getting sleepy.

This theme continues. This is the church. And it will not escape the coming time. But though repentance and faith and trust in the Lord Jesus we will be protected even though 10,000 are against us. It's not the death of the body that should concern us, it's the casting of the soul into outer darkness where it's tormented forever.

Go ahead and wait for the man of sin and the battle to come. BTW, the battle is now.

Edited by The Light

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

23 hours ago, Diaste said:

Scripture to the contrary. 

No, Sorry. It is what the scriptures tell us. Some people find it hard to understand. There are only TWO resurrections BY TITLE: the "first" or primary one - for the righteous, and the "second death" resurrection for the damned.

This is a simple concept.