IGNORED

If you think its not safe to sleep in alligator's cage dont assume you are such holy that the virus won't affect you.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

Nvm.

Edited by Estrella
I changed my mind

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1993

On 5/1/2020 at 1:44 AM, R. Hartono said:

This Corona virus is just as deadly as hungry alligators, the same creation of God.

Gen 3:17 .......cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; 18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee;

Ever since mankind fell into sin God has cursed the earth to suffer us and we have no power over the weather and all creation including micro organism, poisonous trees and wild animals which afflict us till the end of days.

The God of the Bible has commanded the ancient Hebrew in the desert to isolate those with contagious disease which means to prevent the spread of it by avoiding contact. It just means the same as social distancing and avoiding the crowd. We still have the same God, dont we ? 

Its not wise to think we are such holy that God will protect us from flu, especially the deadly one, not even the mild one we are protected from. We cannot fait accompli that christians should overcome this virus with the blood of Jesus, we should not test God. Unless we have the gift of healing like Peter and Paul did, which is one of the 9 gifts of Holy Spirit :

Acts 5:15 As a result, people brought the sick into the streets and laid them on cots and mats, so that at least Peter’s shadow might fall on some of them as he passed by.

IF WE CANNOT HEAL PEOPLE LIKE PETER DID, BETTER NOT WANDERING AROUND.

The_Patriot2020 (a member of this Worthy Forum) has written the following :

"I myself have been attending a local church who has been defying state orders to shut down, and I just got off the phone with my pastor encouraging him to follow suit"

"The time for civil disobedience is now. The time to fight is now. The time to stand is now. Not for our rights that are being stripped away left and right, but because we are the light of e world and now is our time to shine, to put forth the battle cry, to show the lost there is something to not only live for, but more importantly, to die for"

I was just trying to warn him its dangerous to society and families, this is his respond :

"So what your saying, is that you would rather follow the will of man then the Bible?

Now, I normally wouldn't respond that way, is it's inflammatory, and is based upon assumptions, and draws the debate into the personal realm. But, seeing as it's exactly what your doing to me, I thought maybe it was appropriate to return the favor?

Except it's really not, I'm just trying to drive home a point. See your not actually discussing anymore. Your first post brought forth a intelligent-albeit off base, Biblical argument. But, once I pointed out you were misusing said argument, now your becoming combative, instead of bringing forth another intelligent argument.

Why is that? Why do you feel the need to be combative? I have not been, at least to my knowledge, that way with you. Is your conscience eating at you? Are you angry that you can't come up with more intelligent arguments? Or did you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed? All 3 of those scenarios have certainly happened to all of us at some point, myself included.

Now with that said, I see no further point in continuing this discussion with you, if you won't actually bring something to the table. If your willing to put your attitude to the side, and discuss with grace using scripture and evidence I would very much like to continue our discussion. But if you would rather continue with your combative attitude, then please do not be offended when I do not respond, because I will ignore any further comments of that nature"

=============================================================================================

I'M NOT TRYING TO FORCE ANY CHRISTIANS TO OBEY GOVERNMENT'S PRECAUTIONS BY ALL MEANS.

JUST SAYIN.

We can heal like Peter did...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

5 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

If u believe in John 3:16 there is no harm threatening you but if you see a hungry alligator begging to eat you n you repeat some words of David its another story.

So you won't answer my question?

Friend, the problem with your analogy is, ...I don't see any alligator, ...not only do I not see any alligators in the pond, ...my God has told me, assured me, ...there AREN'T any alligators in the pond, ...so where is the danger?

Please, think about this, ...if God has told me, assured me there aren't any alligators, ...then why do you think there are?

There are millions and millions and millions of God's born again children around this world, ...that don't see any alligators, ...that are living in the secret place of the Most High, that know they are secure under His shadow, ...that are trusting in the refuge and fortress He has provided for us, ...I'm not the only one,  ...I'm just one that God has put in your life.

Have you every stopped to consider it like that, ...Father doesn't want you to see any alligators either, ...we're trying to help, ...to show you a better way Father has provided for the Church.

Lord bless 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

You can't live in fear. Stop listening to the government and see for yourself. Yes, the virus is very contagious. Yes, people are dying. But they are mostly the elderly and those with preexisting conditions. Children don't spread it to adults. It is time for people to come out of their homes and revive the nation.

so basically you're saying  the elderly or the  people with pre existing conditions dont really matter .... cause theyre the ones wholl be at risk

What's all of this talk about "testing," or "tempting" God?

Is it "testing," or "tempting" God when we believe what He has said about "believing in faith" what Jesus accomplished for us on the Cross?

Why is "believing" in what God said in Psalms 91 about this pestilence not coming near us,  "testing," or "tempting" Him?

What if God is "shaking" your personal world so that you "will" believe Psalms 91, ...we read over and over where Jesus chided his disciples for their lack of faith in what He had told them, ...how is this any different in your lives?

I'm not saying this to ridicule or criticize, ...I'm trying to build up, edify, ...until we all become like Father wants for us. 

For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ: Eph 4:12-13

Lord bless 

14 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

so basically you're saying  the elderly or the  people with pre existing conditions dont really matter .... cause theyre the ones wholl be at risk

Don't put words in my mouth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I think I am done with all of this.  I have reply and commented on like 3 or 4 or maybe even 5 threads on this same topic.  Some people here for reasons  I can not understand can not or refuse to accept facts.  It is  because of  people like them that we have to have lock down laws put into place. Because clearly they do not have the understanding that they need to stay home for their own safety as well as the safety of other. I guess they must think they are smarter then all the medical experts, and Scientist who have made it their lives work to study viruses.  .  Much of the same  happen in 1918 Spanish Flu outbreak. If they took the time to study history they would know this. Schools, churches and a ban on large gatherings took place back then. People were order to wear mask.  America came through all of that and kept on being America.  Maybe they are all just afraid and want to make it up in their own heads that this is all not true. Whatever the reason is, I have come to the understanding that explaining facts to some people is just pointless.  And I have other things to do.  That I and I have grown weary of my faith being brought into question for no  other reason then following the sense that God gave me.  

So you all have fun hashing this out.    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

21 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I am just going to say it. Some of the people on this message form are making us Christians look like we are idiots.  It's downright embarrassing. 

Hi,

All Christians look like idiots to the unsaved world. Let us not become like the world in order to gain their respect, for to do so we will have to drink out of the same bottle with them. That is not what Jesus has called us out to do.

Romans 12 English Standard Version (ESV)

" I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."....

Often the 1918 pandemic is referenced, but seldom is the greater plaque of the 3rd century AD where unlike the unsaved world that ran from it's ill and left it's dead in the streets, the Christians instead ran to help the ill by comforting them until their death for the Glory  of God, for the sharing of  the gospel, and a cup of cold water. The Christian brethren put deed with word, glorifying Christ Jesus and not cherishing their own flesh's needs over  the spirit and soul's duty and privilege.

Today is the  Christian to run,  hide, and fear, for their body of flesh, giving the same testimony as the unsaved give about theirs? It is not a matter of faith will keep me from being ill or dying, it is that by Jesus' faith that I am to act sharing of the saving Gospel  regardless of the cost to my body of flesh.

I am not to keep my light under a bushel basket for the sake of my flesh. I am not to fear uniting with the body of Christ  in worship in the presence of the Holy Spirit. I am to be different, that is my privilege as well as my duty, and not for my glory nor merit, but for the glory and praise of Jesus alone.

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

Some people here for reasons  I can not understand can not or refuse to accept facts.  It is  because of  people like them that we have to have lock down laws put into place. Because clearly they do not have the understanding that they need to stay home for their own safety as well as the safety of other. I guess they must think they are smarter then all the medical experts, and Scientist who have made it their lives work to study viruses. 

What I don't understand, ...as I have already explained, ...I asked my Heavenly Father about the pestilence, ...and He reminded me of Psalms 91 and "specifically" told me I wouldn't be "touched" by it, ...just like He promised "us," ...His children, "in" the psalms,

...why do "you" not understand???

Please, ...rather than social shaming me, ...discuss with me why believing and having faith in what God has written in His Word, ...please show me where I'm wrong...

You say I don't have understanding?

Here's reality, ...the island went into lock down weeks ago on a Friday night a midnight, ...Father provided for me a work pass from the highest French Governmental Official on the island and it was waiting for me in my email the next Monday morning (I've worked every day since the lock down, I've driven across town and back home unhindered, and the pass gives me priority to buy what I need in the stores, including for my personal use), ...that means it occurred over the weekend and I didn't have anything to do with it, ...I've already said this many times too, ...so, are you saying God doesn't understand this virus, ...and purposefully sent me out into harm's way?

Like I've asked before, ...have you prayerfully read Psalms 91 and asked Father what His plans for you are during this chaotic time?

Personally, ...I'd rather not live "in" panic like the rest of the world, ...but be "separated" from the world and see this time as a great opportunity to share with the lost "my" faith in "my" God.

The fields are ripe for the harvest, ...but the laborers are few...

Lord bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

17 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Please, ...rather than social shaming me,

Social shaming you? I did not social shame you! 

• Thumbs Up 1