Mike Mclees

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

I have been in the presence of very charismatic people.

I had the urge to practically worship them.

This is what fans do (they worship them as idols).

There are people who are greater in some ways than others (some even more than most). 

They are richer, prettier, more handsome, funny, powerful, generous... etc.

But they are just people.

Only one man that ever lived is worthy of our worship. Jesus Christ. 

Only he is truly righteous.

The rest of humanity (even the best and the greatest among us) are as filthy rags before Holy God.

Isaiah 64:6 (AV)
6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Look up in one of the commentaries what "used rags" are being spoken of in the Hebrew.

It's very humbling that the best we can do is only as good as one of the most unclean things there are in the

Middle Eastern mindset.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, other one said:

I don't think he's the good guy he makes himself out to be...    and probably not as evil as some of my friends say he is...

I think the one we are looking for will not consider himself as evil and the world at large will not see him as evil but a doer of good. Still I believe when a person reaches his peak of power it does something to them like thinking he is as god. 

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

56 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

I think the one we are looking for will not consider himself as evil and the world at large will not see him as evil but a doer of good. Still I believe when a person reaches his peak of power it does something to them like thinking he is as god. 

I am not one to judge for I have disliked him for a very long time....    He and Steve Jobs took the mouse and graphic interface technology that made both of them huge fortunes from our Research Center (PARC) way back when...    and both of thier business practices have been really low down....      but I don't think some of the things he's accused of are reality.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

17 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

I have been watching him lately and he is a very smart and ambitious. I watch the way he caries himself. Relaxed, Confident, proud of his self. A perfect role model of philanthropy. He is out spoken about making the world a better place a healthier place. When he speaks of these things its in terms of the world. He is no small timer Changing the world is always the bottom line in all he does. Could he be a narcissist. He was asked about absolute power working evil. He debunk that Idea. He sees himself as a doer of good, which he is and does. Could he be?    

Could he be what?

2 hours ago, other one said:

I am not one to judge for I have disliked him for a very long time....    He and Steve Jobs took the mouse and graphic interface technology that made both of them huge fortunes from our Research Center (PARC) way back when...    and both of thier business practices have been really low down....      but I don't think some of the things he's accused of are reality.

I got interrupted so I'm quoting myself to finish.

bill and those around him are sold out globalists...   he does not want the US to be a sovereign country, but controlled by UN government.  He is not a friend of the American People.   It looks like he's involved with the company that Dr. Fauci's running to advise our president about the virus going around and he has some ideas that we as Christians are going to be against.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,646
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

It was Nero.

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

It was Nero.

Pfft

• Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,500
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, Sower said:

Pay up, then give us your 2 cents also!...........default_cool2.gif.7fa22f3bb366f2180b23e64cd25f8684.gif

Okay done deal...

Since we're headed for an electronic cashless banking system, where everything is nothing but computer ones and zeros, here, I'm paid up [1101001]. Please keep the change :D It seems only fitting in my vision of an electronic system, that cents are done away with and everything is rounded up to the nearest dollar. No more 9/10 of a cent at the gas pumps. No more one cent interest per month paid on your checking account.

Have a financial question or problem? Ask me, "THE PROBLEM SOLVER", for all your financial needs  :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

• Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,646
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

10 hours ago, other one said:

Pfft

Neron Kesar  (In Hebrew) adds up to 666 , makes more sense ( to me) than warning about Bill Gates back in  95 (+-) AD. But suit yourself.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 minute ago, Traveler said:

Bill Gates is associated with the construction of the image of the beast and with the implementation of the Mark of the Beast. He receives the gifts of mammon because he is in service to the kingdom of satan in a big way and it shows in his fruits. Even his name is interesting but he is not the top of the pyramid. Simply a worker in the system. It is becoming obvious that he has alteria motives for the things he does. Very manipulative.

So would a lot of persons in the "system". That does not make for candidacy.

Gates isn't the one. Keep guessing.