• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

53 minutes ago, Cornelius10 said:

This is the flu, add the numbers together.

I don't know what to do with people like you. All the facts show Covid-19 is not the flu. Yet here you are saying it is no matter what is shown to you. It is this kind of stuff that keeps me up at night. :th_frusty:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

But through fear they gonna destroy and cause much more damage . 

What fear. Being cautions is not fear. Using sense is not fear. By your way of thinking we should do away with traffic laws because having them creates fear. 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,275
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

No I am not talking about welding people inside their homes. I am talking about all 50 states having the same lock down orders. But what we have had is this state open the beaches this state closed beaches ect ect. We needed all 50 states on the same page. Stuff closed down except that which is absolutely necessary for like 30 days.  That is what I think should have been done. 

but we don't all have the same needs....   right now in our county we have seven people that are sick.....    and no new cases for a week   there is no reason for us to remain shut down.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, LadyKay said:

If we had had a real lock down. And not this "lock down over here but open over there" stuff going on. We might be out of this by now? A lot of other countries are.  That's just what I think. 

Why are there so many more cases in the states where they had the more Stingent lock downs, such as New York and Michigan, While states that did not have a lockdown are over it now? 

8 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Why are there so many more cases in the states where they had the more Stingent lock downs, such as New York and Michigan, While states that did not have a lockdown are over it now? 

I would like to see the data about that.  Then I will go from there. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.39

42 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I would like to see the data about that.  Then I will go from there. 

States with No Stay at home orders....

https://ballotpedia.org/States_that_did_not_issue_lockdown_or_stay-at-home_orders_in_response_to_the_coronavirus_(COVID-19)_pandemic,_2020

States with Stay at home orders and lockdowns...,

https://ballotpedia.org/Status_of_lockdown_and_stay-at-home_orders_in_response_to_the_coronavirus_(COVID-19)_pandemic,_2020

Map of PER CAPITA cases.... Per Capita is the best way to compare this as some states are sparsely populated, while others more densely so. 

1189634280_1200px-COVID-19_outbreak_USA_per_capita_cases_map_svg1.png.40d0edb045053dd28a98575c848241ba.png

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I don't know what to do with people like you. All the facts show Covid-19 is not the flu. Yet here you are saying it is no matter what is shown to you. It is this kind of stuff that keeps me up at night. :th_frusty:

You can't cure stupidity. Ignoring after 3 warnings works for me.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

6 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Population density. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

On 5/14/2020 at 5:27 PM, other one said:

As the decisions to open the country back up to people going to work, there is a lot more to figure in than who might get the virus....    we did the lock down so we would not overload our medical system and that has been accomplished.....     pandemic's suck but you can't ruin the whole country to fight it.

Open up, go back to work, wear a mask, keep distancing where we can and wash our hands and use disinfectant often....

I'd say this is now the point, and the thing to do. Perhaps millions will die, perhaps they won't. But if we don't open the country again people will die of things worse than the virus. I still think faith in God is the answer and I don't think the world is calling out to Him. Oh I know some of us are but probably not enough yet. Calling out to God means obeying Him. Maybe I'll do a separate thread on what that means. From what I'm hearing on TV people are still relying on doctors and science to save us. Ultimately it seem like they did but it's only because God causes what they do to work. Everyone of us here on this board should know this and I hope so. We have got to keep reminding all the pseudo-religious people of the world. I know it's hard to do that but we have to. It's hard for me too. But I really believe the godlessness of the world brought this plague upon us.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I agree to a point, but it's not a hoax.  I do not know anyone personally that has contracted covid, but I have friends who are nurses that I hear from and its very real.

Im fortunate enough to have a job thats been unaffected.  Had to get more creative about exercising and cooking. Those close to me are healthy and adapting to necessary change.  I believe more people are talking to God and society as a whole is relearning some social skills.  

I dont think the whole world should have been put on lockdown, this thing has been handled wrong.  There has been some opportunistic moves by many of those in power.  None if this is surprising.  We will trust in God ,keep a cool head and manage our priorities.  Just my .02....