• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/23/2020 at 5:46 AM, warrior12 said:

It's called the 4th industrial revolution and it's around the corner.  Part of it is already being implemented and what you suggest is just a part of what would be the true digital world.  Everything would have some method of being tracked and if you want to live, you either participate or starve yourself to death.  

Robotics in every sphere is now being institutionalized, not only in the industrial level , but being brought right into your home and with the co-ordination or AI, our world is changing fast.  

The question is, is it for the better of mankind or greed.   Soon, a system that would give people money to stay at home and just exist, like what Trump gave to ALL Americans  would have to come into play as the robots replace humans in vast numbers in every sector of society.  This is not conspiracy talk, but what is already taking shape. It is called BASIC UNIVERSAL INCOME.   Go on youtube and look it up or checkout the "World Economic Forum" , where most of these ideas are discussed by the world business men and academics.  

Gear up and put on your helmets,  the race is on to build ---- 

I agree with most of what you have said, ...however, the Word of God explains it as preparation for a one world government run by the A-C.

This world is "currently" being run by a One World Government that is comprised of the United Nation and the World Health Organization, ...it amazes me how many are blind and can't see that...

The world as we knew it before February 2020 will never return, ...or be the same, ...the true and only question we need to ask ourselves instead of condemning others is,

Do I have oil in my lamp?

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, creativemechanic said:

My fear is .... while all these other countries are making restrictions the nonsense thatscgoing in in the U.S. is gonna make things worse and cases second wave and alot more deaths. Worst thing about it is that some Christians  are jumping on the band wagon and showing support acting as if it's Godly behaviour  rather than selfishness

I am in a rural county. And every day the cases seem to be going up now down.  Yesterday there were 49 cases. Today as I look at my county data, it is showing 52 cases.  I have a family to take care off. I do not have time to be sick with this. Our church is opening next Sunday. I will see what changes they are putting into place. Then I will decided to go or not. But I can not have people hugging and kissing me at church. I never liked that even before this happen. :blink:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,452
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

53 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

I agree with most of what you have said, ...however, the Word of God explains it as preparation for a one world government run by the A-C.

This world is "currently" being run by a One World Government that is comprised of the United Nation and the World Health Organization, ...it amazes me how many are blind and can't see that...

The world as we knew it before February 2020 will never return, ...or be the same, ...the true and only question we need to ask ourselves instead of condemning others is,

Do I have oil in my lamp?

Lord bless

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”

Abraham Lincoln

Actually, what I said was not my words, but of one of the great president of the USA, Abraham Lincoln . I apologize for not putting it in quotes and the creator of the quote.  It did bother me after I hit the submit button, but ...I did not get back to fix it. 

This world system is run by satan and uses men, organisation and the likes to do his work. I have said already, this crisis is of the demonic world and it is to implement his agenda to bring men under his control.  Many things will remain and  new things will be implemented in the name of avoidance and prevention.  Digital technology would be very prominent in our way of live now and control in many areas will be monitored.     

Well, we don't know exactly how and what would be those changes be, but every aspect of life would be affected in some way of the other.  What kind of world would God allow for us to exist in is anyone guess.  We have to keep the faith and stand firm in all that would come against us to force us to comply.  

I keep referring to " The world economic forum" as you get to hear the world business leaders discuss the future plans they have and is promoting as inevitable.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, vic66 said:

I live in England and I have never voted since giving my heart to christ.

2Tim2:4

No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier's

Heb11:10

For(Abraham )he looked for a city which has foundation, whose builder and maker is God.

If you are trusting/believing that God has told you not to be involved in any way in your government, then good for you.
My personal thoughts/beliefs;
Most people I know who do not vote, lost or a believer, simply are too lazy, and make excuses.
To cast an informed vote requires time and effort, not listening to paid for speeches,
or searching the web face book, twitter etc. Research. Prayer. More research.
Search out their voting history to find out what they really believe, and more.
I assume you work in a Christian only work place, and only frequent Christian grocery stores
and gas stations, ans live in a Christian neighborhood etc. Must be tough to find a place like that,
not entangling yourself in any way with your lost/ surroundings.  How do you witness the gospel?
I believe my country, America,  has been blessed by God, from infancy. I'm not ashamed to shout that out.
As such, I am held accountable to God to be a good steward of my country He blessed me with.

1 John 2:15-17

"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him."

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

I really do not think the above includes doing my civic duty, voting,  as I was taught back sixty yrs when school was still for real.

"Jesus answered and said to them,
“Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s,
and to God the things that are God’s.”
And they marveled at Him"
Mark 12:17

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, Behold said:

I understand.

But its also possible that the Thread can get yanked into the rabbit hole of..>"why i hate Trump" or "what is the mark of the beast, is it Covid 19".

Aren't we lucky that this is not happening....

I try to stay on topic. I know I go off the rails sometimes.  I guess we will see what comes of all of this. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Our church will be opening up next Sunday with precautions in place. Probably more than one service, no singing, no touching, basically in and out.

If we lived in a big city I would definitely not go. Or if our cases were higher. But with a population of 26,000 we have about 30 cases. 

I think each person needs to decide based on their family, town, county. And they should be prayerful about it. 

There are some places in our state with no cases, or less than 5. 

I wouldn't have gone back last month if they opened up. But now I would consider it.

I don't want this to be the thing that devides Christians. I don't think a person deciding to go to church is necessarily selfish or acting selfish. There are a lot of factors, like I said before, maybe they live somewhere that has only a few cases, or none. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,008
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

Perhaps they will blame an increase/resurgence of the "virus" on the re-opened Churches...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

On 5/22/2020 at 5:55 PM, warrior12 said:

Growing up in the Caribbean, there was a saying that my mother use to pound into us.  

"Who can't hear shall feel"

In the Jamacian lingo

Who cyaa hear mus feel.

Who can't hear, must feel

We bajans say hard ears you won't hear. By and by ya gine feel

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

6 hours ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

Perhaps they will blame an increase/resurgence of the "virus" on the re-opened Churches...

Oh yes I'm sure they will. They will blame it on us Christians and forget about everything else opening back up.

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 5/24/2020 at 8:44 PM, Sower said:

If you are trusting/believing that God has told you not to be involved in any way in your government, then good for you.
My personal thoughts/beliefs;
Most people I know who do not vote, lost or a believer, simply are too lazy, and make excuses.
To cast an informed vote requires time and effort, not listening to paid for speeches,
or searching the web face book, twitter etc. Research. Prayer. More research.
Search out their voting history to find out what they really believe, and more.
I assume you work in a Christian only work place, and only frequent Christian grocery stores
and gas stations, ans live in a Christian neighborhood etc. Must be tough to find a place like that,
not entangling yourself in any way with your lost/ surroundings.  How do you witness the gospel?
I believe my country, America,  has been blessed by God, from infancy. I'm not ashamed to shout that out.
As such, I am held accountable to God to be a good steward of my country He blessed me with.

1 John 2:15-17

"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him."

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

I really do not think the above includes doing my civic duty, voting,  as I was taught back sixty yrs when school was still for real.

"Jesus answered and said to them,
“Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s,
and to God the things that are God’s.”
And they marveled at Him"
Mark 12:17

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing"

I pay taxes and drive on the right side of the road. Most of the time I abide by the high way code. But give support, to abortion supporters, war mongerers, lovers of money more than God, Adulterers and sodomites No way I will not vote. I dont read where any of the apostles got involved with politics, JESUS was their leader and him they looked to for instruction and leadership.

• Thumbs Up 1