• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,976
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

8 hours ago, The Light said:

The eighth king is the Beast from the sea and not the beast from the earth.

Clue #2

Rev 17

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The Beast is the eighth king and is of the seven.

I agree, the 8th king is the final manifestation of the beast from the sea. The sea is a metaphor, and a metaphor is a literary device that carries the meaning across from one object so that another with similar properties is described and illustrated. The picture of the 7-headed beast rising from the sea describes the godless government system that climaxes into a fullblown manifestation that completely dominates, intimidates, manipulates, and seduces the world. Metaphorically the sea is sinful humanity, as further pictured in these verses. 

Rev 17:1  And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto you the judgment of the great whore that sits upon many waters:

Rev 17:15  And he said unto me, The waters which you saw, where the whore sits, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Understanding the metaphorical 8th king is made easier when the 7 other metaphorical kings from which it derives its being are understood. The narrative produces a morphing of the 7 heads of the beast from the sea into 7 mountains. These 7 mountains represent 7 empires or kingdoms as mentioned in my earlier post.  

Rev 17:3  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:9  And here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits.

In summary, the beast that rises from the sea is the climaxing of the satanically empowered natural wickedness of mankind, and the beast that rises from the earth is the satanically empowered man of wickedness, known variously in Scripture as that Wicked, (or the lawless one), the man of sin, the son of perdition, and the false prophet.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Tell me Light,

Why is the All Seeing Eye appeared in USDollar and in their church as well.

Why is the all seeing eye on the Mormon Church, the Greek Orthodox Church, the masons, CBS etc. etc. etc. etc.

allseeingeye.jpg.a98b5133e6139f6ab600f863476c85c8.jpg

greekorthodoxeye.jpg.0af521dfc67a5c7706ac7026e03bcc49.jpg

freemason.jpg.8bb54f53985f50c86f23a3a0965b5598.jpg

index.png.99f6e53acf7d2aacea5865ffecf0a933.png

Are they the same people ?

Not really the same people, but their origin and purpose is the same.

Who rules America, who are ruled by the USA ?

eyeallseeingmoney450.jpg

allseeingeye2.jpg

That's kind of a trick question.

Edited by The Light

10 hours ago, Last Daze said:

The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction.  Revelation 17:8a

Clue #3

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

10 hours ago, Last Daze said:

And that beast comes up out of the abyss, a holding place of evil spirit beings.  I doubt he's a human.

Clue #4

Isaiah 14

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

4 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Understanding the metaphorical 8th king is made easier when the 7 other metaphorical kings from which it derives its being are understood. The narrative produces a morphing of the 7 heads of the beast from the sea into 7 mountains. These 7 mountains represent 7 empires or kingdoms as mentioned in my earlier post.  

The kings are not metaphorical.

BTW, Do your realize that your avatar is the cross of Baal?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,976
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 hours ago, The Light said:

The kings are not metaphorical.

BTW, Do your realize that your avatar is the cross of Baal?

You show a lack of knowledge, The Light.

My avatar is actually my family crest and is firstly a moline cross because my ancestors made spindles for mill wheels, and all things to do with mills are said to be moline, and secondly has a colombine plant embedded because my ancestors where Christians who desired peace and the colombine plant is so-called because its flower heads resemble doves which are classified as colombines.

I have researched the crest thoroughly and this is the first time the moline cross has been linked to Baal. I wonder who invented that apocryphal story, because moline crosses are based on the cast iron bracing on mill stones and actually associated with monastic orders. [See quote from Wkpd below]

Cross moline

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search
220px-Cross-Moline-Heraldry.svg.png

A cross moline

The cross moline (also cross anchory, French croix ancrée "anchor cross") is a Christian cross, constituting a kind of heraldic cross.

History[edit]

The name derives from its shape, which resembles a millrind, the iron clamp of the upper millstone, moline being the Old French for a mill. It is very similar to one of the varieties of the "fer de moline" heraldic charge (literal French: "iron of a mill"), the forked tips of which, however, circle out slightly more, akin to the "cross recercelee". It is borne both inverted and rebated, and sometimes "saltirewise" (i.e. in the form of a saltire).

When used as a mark of cadency it signifies an eighth son.[citation needed]

The cross moline is associated with St. Benedict of Nursia. As a result, it is widely used as an emblem by the monks and nuns of the Order of St. Benedict, which he founded.[1]

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, The Light said:

Clue #3

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

The references that we have to the abyss describe it as a prison for evil spirit beings.  There is no record of a human ever being sent there or held there.  The fact that the beast existed before the writing of Revelation is further proof that he is supernatural.  A fitting name for the beast, the 8th king, would be "the prince of Rome" since he was the next in the sequence of Daniel 10 that lists the prince of Persia and the prince of Greece.

He is the fourth beast of Daniel 7 who initially spawned the Roman Empire.  By the time that John wrote Revelation, he had already been cast into the abyss.  That's what John means when he writes that the beast was, and is not.  When the beast was released from the abyss, he spawned the feet of iron and clay kingdom of Daniel 2 which we refer to as the U.N.  Since the U.N. has no real central authority figure, the beast is said to be its king, an 8th.  When the man of sin emerges from the time of war being perceived as a savior, he becomes the the 7th king.  The beast provides the supernatural support to the 7th king, the man of sin, which is how he is considered to be of the seventh.

Since the beast from the sea (abyss) is an evil spirit being, what will cause people to wonder when they see the things he does?  That's yet to be seen but the spiritual forces of wickedness are all in, and will be driving much of what will take place in the end times.  It will be unprecedented.

11 hours ago, The Light said:

Clue #4

Isaiah 14

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

This is not in the context of the beast from the sea (abyss).  If anything it refers to the man of sin, the beast from the earth, who is the only human of the evil trio of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet (man of sin).

10 hours ago, Michael37 said:

You show a lack of knowledge, The Light.

My avatar is actually my family crest and is firstly a moline cross because my ancestors made spindles for mill wheels, and all things to do with mills are said to be moline, and secondly has a colombine plant embedded because my ancestors where Christians who desired peace and the colombine plant is so-called because its flower heads resemble doves which are classified as colombines.

I have researched the crest thoroughly and this is the first time the moline cross has been linked to Baal. I wonder who invented that apocryphal story, because moline crosses are based on the cast iron bracing on mill stones and actually associated with monastic orders. [See quote from Wkpd below]

Cross moline

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search
220px-Cross-Moline-Heraldry.svg.png

A cross moline

The cross moline (also cross anchory, French croix ancrée "anchor cross") is a Christian cross, constituting a kind of heraldic cross.

History[edit]

The name derives from its shape, which resembles a millrind, the iron clamp of the upper millstone, moline being the Old French for a mill. It is very similar to one of the varieties of the "fer de moline" heraldic charge (literal French: "iron of a mill"), the forked tips of which, however, circle out slightly more, akin to the "cross recercelee". It is borne both inverted and rebated, and sometimes "saltirewise" (i.e. in the form of a saltire).

When used as a mark of cadency it signifies an eighth son.[citation needed]

The cross moline is associated with St. Benedict of Nursia. As a result, it is widely used as an emblem by the monks and nuns of the Order of St. Benedict, which he founded.[1]

It's nice to have the history behind your family crest. It is good that you researched it.

The Pope always arrives in his vestment attire.

Hey Pope what's with the cross of Baal.

John-Paul-II-pallium.jpg.d62c9cf983c1c4e6df66f15b6c51c12f.jpg

Does the Pope respond: Sir, you are mistaken, it is a Cross pattee.

Hey Pope, your cross changed.

popeattire.jpg.1ea3619526729b84a03fc65474297537.jpg

popemitre.jpg.048000951d1e22f53bbda9947069c0b8.jpg

Oh, yeah. we got a bunch of different ones. Don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain.

Picture Name Description
Greek cross.svg Cross hummetty (Cross couped, alaisée, alésée) When the ordinary cross is couped it acquires aspects of a charge (rather than an ordinary), i.e. a Greek cross with equal limbs.
12px-Commons-logo.svg.png Media related to Crosses couped in heraldry at Wikimedia Commons
Cross-Pattee-Heraldry.svg Cross pattée (patty, formée, formy)

A cross pattée (or formée/formy) has arms narrowing towards the centre, but with flat ends. It is usually found with curved inside edges as in the 13th c. arms of Baron Berkeley (see also Iron Cross); but sometimes encountered with straight edges (triangular arms). A cross pattée must be blazoned as throughout or fixed (passant), if it is intended that the four arms of the cross should reach to the edges of the shield.

Cross-Potent-Heraldry.svg cross potent

This cross has a crossbar at the end of each of its arms. "Potent" is an old word for a crutch, and is used in heraldic terminology to describe a T shape.

Croix cercelée.svg Cross cercelée (recercely)

A cross recercely seems to be a cross moline parted or voided throughout—though it may be a cross moline very curly.[12]

Cross-Moline-Heraldry.svg Cross moline (anchory)

In a cross moline, the ends of the arms are bifurcated, split and curved back, also called a cross ancré or anchory. As a mark of cadency in English and Canadian heraldry, it marks an eighth son.[citation needed] Found in the coats of arms of Molyneux and of the House of Broglie.

Cross-Fourchee-Heraldry.svg Cross fourchy (fourchée)

One form of the heraldic cross fourchy or cross fourche (croix fourchée meaning "forked"). An example is the South African Postal Association (South Africa's Bureau of Heraldry)

Maltese-Cross-Heraldry.svg Maltese cross

With arms which narrow towards the center, and are indented at the ends, also known as the eight-pointed cross (with no curved lines). This is a gradual evolution of the eight-pointed cross moline. The sharp vertex of the modern "four-arrowhead" design is gradual, and takes place during the 15th to 16th century. The "Rhodian cross" of the early 16th century had almost, but not quite, achieved the "sharp arrowhead appearance". The modern form is known as the Maltese Cross for its use by the Order of Malta.

Cross-Crosslet-Heraldry.svg Cross crosslet

A cross with the ends of each arm crossed. A prominent early example is in the arms of the Beauchamp earls of Warwick. In early armory it is not always distinguished from a cross bottony. A variant is the cross crosslet double crossed,[13] with two bars crossing each arm, as in the arms of Robert Willoughby, 1st Baron Willoughby de Broke (d.1502) sculpted on his tomb at Callington Church, Cornwall.

Cross-Bottony-Heraldry.svg Cross bottony (trefly)

A cross with the ends of the arms bottony (or botonny, i.e. "furnished with knobs or buttons"), i.e. shaped like a trefoil—and so it is sometimes called a cross trefly. In early armory it is not always distinguished from a cross crosslet.

It occurs counterchanged on the flag of Maryland; a saltire botonny can be seen in the coat and flag of the Village of New Maryland, New Brunswick; and a Latin cross trefly can be seen in the coat of Isidore Popowych, it also appears in the canon of the arms and flag of the Episcopal Church.

Cross-Flory-Heraldry.svg Cross fleury (flory)

A cross whose arms end in fleurs-de-lys – as in the coats of arms of the Municipalité de la Paroisse de Saint-Philémon in Canada and the Borough of Woking in England. In early armory it was not consistently distinguished from the cross patoncé. A version of the cross flory is used by the Romanian Order of Michael the Brave. Another version, the "Cross of Saint Julian" (Cruz de San Julián) is a special form of the cross fleury used by the Spanish Order of Alcántara, Order of Calatrava and Order of Montesa.

Cross-Patonce-Heraldry.svg Cross patoncé

A cross patoncé (or patonce) is more or less intermediate between a cross pattée and a cross flory (or fleury). The ends of its limbs are trifurcated into leaf shapes, and seems to come in two sorts: one where the limbs are the same width all along as in the coat of Godfrey McCance Gransden; and the other where the limbs gently widen from the centre (but do not curve) as in the coat of John Chiu (both of Canada). A medieval example is shown on the seal of William de Fortibus (d.1260).

Cross-Pommee-Heraldry.svg Cross pommy

A cross pommy (croix pommée) has a round knob at the end of each arm, as in the coat of Penwith District Council, England.

Gammadion.svg Cross gamma (gammate, cramponny)

Upright cross with truncated angled arms; essentially a variant of the swastika; uncommon, but can be found in the arms of Gordon of Hallhead.[14] Also known as a cross cramponny or cramponée, a gammate or gammadion cross, or tetragammadion, as it were combining four capital Greek letters Γ (gamma).

ArrowCross.svg Cross barby

In the coat of Tillie in Cornwall (cited in Parker's Glossary, s.v. Cross barby). The symbol is also called a "barbed cross" or an "arrow cross". An arrow cross in green was also the symbol of the Arrow Cross Party of Hungary.

Cross erminée.png Cross erminée

A cross erminée is a cross of four ermine-spots, with the heads meeting, sharing their spots. Historically borne by Hurston (Cheshire, England) c. 1490 and others[15]

Cross-avellane-1.svg Avellane cross

A form of cross which resembles four hazel filberts in their husks or cases, joined together at the great end. The term comes from the Latin name for the hazel, originally Nux avellana. It was fairly rare in English heraldry.

OrderOfCristCross.svg Order of Christ Cross

A form of cross which resembling a mix between a cross pattée or the cross potent. Also known as a "Portuguese Cross", it is associated with the Portuguese discoveries. It is fairly common in Portuguese heraldry and Brazilian heraldry.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,087
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 5/25/2020 at 6:21 PM, The Light said:

Posting in another thread recently, and the Beast came up in the conversation. We began talking about the Beast, the eighth king. As we are posting back and forth, I asked the poster to name the Beast. He said that no one knows who the beast is yet. He said we will not know until the Beast takes over as leader of the EU. He also said that the person has to be a Jew. That's likely because the Messiah will come from the house of David.

Does the Beast have to be the leader of the EU? How is that conclusion drawn?

Yes, he has to be a Leader from the SAME AREA as the Fourth Beast, thus the E.U. is that Kingdom today, AND he has to be born in Greece. He has to fulfill BOTH Dan. 7 scriptures that foretell him arising out of the Fourth Beasts Head AND Dan. 8 scriptures that say he arises out of one of the Four Generals Kingdom in the LATTER TIME. God gave this to me a few years ago, I know when I get stuff from God, I may look for something 20 years and never get it, but I know when I get a word from the Holy Spirit. God gave us a DOUBLE RIDDLE, because he didn't want anyone understanding this until the very end {SHUT THIS BOOK UP Daniel until the end}. He must arise out of BOTH KINGDOMS at the exact same time and thus we can know, but only if we are living in the very end times, and thus can see, HEY...out of the Four, Only Greece fits because only Greece is in the E.U. 

Now, knowing that does Daniel 11's DETAILED ACCOUNT of the Greek lineage make sense? It does to me, its ANOTHER CLUE that points us to a Greek born Anti-Christ, who is just like his TYPE CAST Antiochus Epiphanes. Thus we get Antiochus from verses 21-33 maybe 34 and the Anti-Christ from verses 36-45. We even get a False Prophet like High Priest in Jason, but hes only mentioned in the the book of Maccabeans, he tried to Hellenize the Jews leading to the Maccabean Revolt. Daniel is only told about the coming False Prophet vaguely, it says he will CUT OFF the Sacrifice {Jesus being worshiped} and SET UP the AoD. Jason bribed Antiochus to be named the Jewish High Priest, thereby having his Pious High Priest brother Onias III killed. Likewise, the Anti-Christ will name a Jewish High Priest his Religious "BEAST". 

Is it true that we don't know who the Beast is?

Well, look for a Greek born with Turkish {Assyrian} heritage, and he must be an Atheist. 

Can you name the Beast, the eighth king?

The 8th King is simply Apollyon. The 8th King of the Mediterranean Sea Region will be Jesus in reality, a NEW BEGINNING. 

Edited by Revelation Man

Good morning Revelation Man

Can you quote the verses that say that we should be looking for a Greek, Assyrian, athiest, from the EU?

I will address your post late morning or early afternoon.

On 5/27/2020 at 8:51 AM, Last Daze said:

The references that we have to the abyss describe it as a prison for evil spirit beings.  There is no record of a human ever being sent there or held there.

Okay, let's say you are correct. Who are these evil spirit beings and where do they come from?

The fact that the beast existed before the writing of Revelation is further proof that he is supernatural.  A fitting name for the beast, the 8th king, would be "the prince of Rome" since he was the next in the sequence of Daniel 10 that lists the prince of Persia and the prince of Greece.

Five have fallen, one is, and...

He is the fourth beast of Daniel 7 who initially spawned the Roman Empire.

So, you are identifying the 4th beast as the eighth, who is one of the 7?

By the time that John wrote Revelation, he had already been cast into the abyss.

I am not following you here. So the Roman empire was still in power when John wrote Revelation. You say the Beast had already been cast into the abyss when John wrote Revelation. So, who is the beast that was and is not? Can you name him?

That's what John means when he writes that the beast was, and is not.  When the beast was released from the abyss, he spawned the feet of iron and clay kingdom of Daniel 2 which we refer to as the U.N.  Since the U.N. has no real central authority figure, the beast is said to be its king, an 8th.

So the Beast is already released from the abyss and formed the UN? You say that the UN has no central authority figure? I don't think that is correct. As of 2020, the secretary-general is António Guterres of Portugal.

When the man of sin emerges from the time of war being perceived as a savior, he becomes the the 7th king. 

I am not sure that the 7th king is the man of sin. I would think that would be the eighth king.

The beast provides the supernatural support to the 7th king, the man of sin, which is how he is considered to be of the seventh.

Wait a minute. I thought you said that the Beast was the fourth king. Now you are saying that he supports the 7th king, the man of sin, and that's how he is considered to be of the 7. I'm a little confused. I think I can get a clearer picture when you name the Beast, the eighth king. Can you name the Beast?

Since the beast from the sea (abyss) is an evil spirit being, what will cause people to wonder when they see the things he does?  That's yet to be seen but the spiritual forces of wickedness are all in, and will be driving much of what will take place in the end times.  It will be unprecedented.

So the Beast is an evil spirit being. I think I understand a little better, except how does this evil spirit become the eighth king? I mean how does this evil spirit bodily become the eighth king who the world follows?