The Light

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

Posting in another thread recently, and the Beast came up in the conversation. We began talking about the Beast, the eighth king. As we are posting back and forth, I asked the poster to name the Beast. He said that no one knows who the beast is yet. He said we will not know until the Beast takes over as leader of the EU. He also said that the person has to be a Jew. That's likely because the Messiah will come from the house of David.

Does the Beast have to be the leader of the EU? How is that conclusion drawn?

Is it true that we don't know who the Beast is?

Can you name the Beast, the eighth king?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, The Light said:

He also said that the person has to be a Jew. That's likely because the Messiah will come from the house of David.

Its true that the real Messiah shud b a Hebrew n that has been fulfilled in Jesus birth. Not in antichrist.

Edited by R. Hartono

I posted in this forum abt the 8th king of revelation.

Edited by R. Hartono

54 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Its true that the real Messiah shud b a Hebrew n that has been fulfilled in Jesus birth. Not in antichrist.

Agreed. But it might be hard for someone to claim that they are the Messiah if they are not of the house of David.

On 5/25/2020 at 10:42 PM, R. Hartono said:

I posted in this forum abt the 8th king of revelation.

I read every post. It appears that you believe that the Beast is of the RCC persuasion.

The Bible leaves many clues as to who the beast is.

Clue #1

Rev 17

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

I think there is little doubt that it is Vatican City that is that great city that rules over the kings of the earth.

Rev 17

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Conclusion. It is highly unlikely that the RCC Pope would destroy Vatican City.

Edited by The Light

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

6 hours ago, The Light said:

Posting in another thread recently, and the Beast came up in the conversation. We began talking about the Beast, the eighth king. As we are posting back and forth, I asked the poster to name the Beast. He said that no one knows who the beast is yet. He said we will not know until the Beast takes over as leader of the EU. He also said that the person has to be a Jew. That's likely because the Messiah will come from the house of David.

I can name the 8th King, it is Perditious Rome, but it is an empire not a person. The following Scripture personifies the 7 representative empires of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Political Rome, and Papal Rome as 7 kings. At the time when John received the disclosure the first 5 of these empires which God's People have encounter with, had indeed fallen, and Political Rome was still in control. Then came Papal Rome. Rome is a type of government that now typifies all the godless governments on earth.

For a short while the global empire I can name as Perditious Rome will exercise the same political agility, military might, and media dominance as the aforementioned 7 empires did in their time and at their locations, but with complete corporate control, extreme executive enforcement, and total temporal tyranny on a colossal, technologically enhanced global scale.    

Rev 17:10-11  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space. (11)  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.

There is a human head of the endtimes global empire I name as Perditious Rome, but this human head will be someone empowered by Satan, and until all restraints are removed in God's timing, who this person is remains a matter for speculation. 

What if someone claims to know exactly who the false prophet/beast from the earth/man of sin/that Wicked/son of perdition is, and they prove by calculation that his name has the number six hundred threescore and six intrinsic to it, and all the other factors line up, but the person who is accused by the claimant in fact submits to Jesus Christ in every aspect of His life? 

Wouldn't this would mean the claimant themselves is actually a false prophet?

6 hours ago, The Light said:

Agreed. But it might be hard for someone to claim that they are the Messiah if they are not of the house of David.

Money and power can change history.

On 5/26/2020 at 11:48 AM, The Light said:

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Conclusion. It is highly unlikely that the RCC Pope would destroy Vatican City.

Tell me Light,

Why is the All Seeing Eye appeared in USDollar and in their church as well.

Are they the same people ?

Who rules America, who are ruled by the USA ?

Edited by R. Hartono

15 hours ago, Michael37 said:

I can name the 8th King, it is Perditious Rome, but it is an empire not a person. The following Scripture personifies the 7 representative empires of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Political Rome, and Papal Rome as 7 kings. At the time when John received the disclosure the first 5 of these empires which God's People have encounter with, had indeed fallen, and Political Rome was still in control. Then came Papal Rome. Rome is a type of government that now typifies all the godless governments on earth.

For a short while the global empire I can name as Perditious Rome will exercise the same political agility, military might, and media dominance as the aforementioned 7 empires did in their time and at their locations, but with complete corporate control, extreme executive enforcement, and total temporal tyranny on a colossal, technologically enhanced global scale.    

Rev 17:10-11  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space. (11)  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.

There is a human head of the endtimes global empire I name as Perditious Rome, but this human head will be someone empowered by Satan, and until all restraints are removed in God's timing, who this person is remains a matter for speculation. 

What if someone claims to know exactly who the false prophet/beast from the earth/man of sin/that Wicked/son of perdition is, and they prove by calculation that his name has the number six hundred threescore and six intrinsic to it, and all the other factors line up, but the person who is accused by the claimant in fact submits to Jesus Christ in every aspect of His life? 

Wouldn't this would mean the claimant themselves is actually a false prophet?

The eighth king is the Beast from the sea and not the beast from the earth.

Clue #2

Rev 17

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The Beast is the eighth king and is of the seven.

Edited by The Light

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

23 minutes ago, The Light said:

The eighth king is the Beast from the sea and not the beast from the earth.

And that beast comes up out of the abyss, a holding place of evil spirit beings.  I doubt he's a human.

• The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction.  Revelation 17:8a
  • Thumbs Up 2