• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/28/2020 at 12:31 AM, Revelation Man said:

Yes, he has to be a Leader from the SAME AREA as the Fourth Beast, thus the E.U. is that Kingdom today, AND he has to be born in Greece. He has to fulfill BOTH Dan. 7 scriptures that foretell him arising out of the Fourth Beasts Head AND Dan. 8 scriptures that say he arises out of one of the Four Generals Kingdom in the LATTER TIME. God gave this to me a few years ago, I know when I get stuff from God, I may look for something 20 years and never get it, but I know when I get a word from the Holy Spirit. God gave us a DOUBLE RIDDLE, because he didn't want anyone understanding this until the very end {SHUT THIS BOOK UP Daniel until the end}. He must arise out of BOTH KINGDOMS at the exact same time and thus we can know, but only if we are living in the very end times, and thus can see, HEY...out of the Four, Only Greece fits because only Greece is in the E.U. 

Now, knowing that does Daniel 11's DETAILED ACCOUNT of the Greek lineage make sense? It does to me, its ANOTHER CLUE that points us to a Greek born Anti-Christ, who is just like his TYPE CAST Antiochus Epiphanes. Thus we get Antiochus from verses 21-33 maybe 34 and the Anti-Christ from verses 36-45. We even get a False Prophet like High Priest in Jason, but hes only mentioned in the the book of Maccabeans, he tried to Hellenize the Jews leading to the Maccabean Revolt. Daniel is only told about the coming False Prophet vaguely, it says he will CUT OFF the Sacrifice {Jesus being worshiped} and SET UP the AoD. Jason bribed Antiochus to be named the Jewish High Priest, thereby having his Pious High Priest brother Onias III killed. Likewise, the Anti-Christ will name a Jewish High Priest his Religious "BEAST". 

Well, look for a Greek born with Turkish {Assyrian} heritage, and he must be an Atheist. 

The 8th King is simply Apollyon. The 8th King of the Mediterranean Sea Region will be Jesus in reality, a NEW BEGINNING. 

Antiochus IV is a grandson of Seleucus I. Nothing to do with Greece or Rome or the EU. Middle Eastern, Syrian. Likely to arise from the Seleucid Kingdom more so than anywhere else.

On 5/28/2020 at 10:12 AM, Last Daze said:

The beast from the sea is the prince that followed Greece and brought about the Roman Empire.

And yet there seems to be little to no evidence suggesting Rome has any part. Rome is dead and gone. Ishmael is alive and well. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/28/2020 at 11:07 AM, The Light said:

I am surprised that know one knows the name of the Beast.

If you do, I'm all ears.

On 5/28/2020 at 1:36 PM, Revelation Man said:

THE ASSYRIAN Angle

Isaiah 10:20-34....then in Isaiah 11 we see that the wolf will lie down with the sheep. In verses 21-23 the remnant will return unto God {see Zechariah 12:10 and 13:1 and 13:8-9, and Malachi 4:5} Then the Assyrian's "BURDEN" will be broken off the backs of Israeli Jews.

Isaiah 10:24 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt. 25 For yet a very little while, and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger in their destruction.

26 And the Lord of hosts shall stir up a scourge for him according to the slaughter of Midian at the rock of Oreb: and as his rod was upon the sea, so shall he lift it up after the manner of Egypt. 27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

Notice, God tells them, via Isaiah that His INDIGNATION {70TH week of the 70 weeks Judgment} will END SHORTLY {with the return of Jesus no doubt}. This Assyrians BURDEN shall be lifted off of the Jews backs, and the YOKE DESTROYED. Then in the next chapter we get this BELOW:

Isaiah 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

So The Assyrians YOKE being broken, and God's INDIGNATION at Israel being FINISHED, followed by this Millennial quote in Isaiah 11, shows us these are all END TIME EVENTS, and that the Assyrian is the Anti-Christ, once he is defeated there will be TOTAL PEACE and serenity. 

Agree. Remember that Antiochus IV is, was, Syrian and Seleucid. It's near certainty this act will be repeated by a Syrian.

THE GREEK Angle

Daniel 8:8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven. 9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. { Or by reverse engineering this we can just say he MUST ATTACK from the Northwest !! Its just that simple really}

Now, which is the only one of the Kingdoms which can ATTACK from the North West ? Its not Selecus as we can clearly see, nor Ptolemy, its only Cassandra that can attack TOWARDS the East, South and the Holy Land. Nothing else fits, but people CLOSE THEIR EYES TO FACTS !!

This is the wet driveway thing. "The driveway is wet so it must have rained." Ignoring the evidence the street is dry. You do realize that no matter where a person is there are always cardinal directions? Process of elimination holds no bearing here. So in no way could a leader in the Mideast wax great toward the east? That could only happen if the commander was from the northwest? If this endtiem beast arises from Syria or Iraq, which I suspect is the reality, then Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc, lie to the east. 

I don't think the scripture can be construed to be redundant, "toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land." Your take says 'toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the east." Since from Greece it's all east and south. In fact the scripture shows the beast waxes great toward the south, the west(the pleasant land) and to the east, Placing the beast somewhere in the Mideast from Turkey to Saudi Arabia.

The E.U. King Angle

Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The Romans will DESTROY the Temple, and the prince that will come {Anti-Christ} will arise out of Europe also during the End Times.

You, and most people, read this wrong and in addition did not do the research. It's nearly impossible to determine this is speaking to Titus since it's "the prince who will come" and that's determined by the "the people" of that prince. According to history the legions that destroyed the city and the Temple were Middle Eastern. These troops were expected tribute and loaned to the Roman Empire for policing conquered territories. The Roman Empire did not have the men and arms to police the entire land mass of their holdings strictly with Roman soldiers, thus it was required the conquered leaders lend men, horses and arms to the Romans. 

Titus gave instructions that the Temple was not to be destroyed. From historians we see the Temple was set ablaze by members of foreign fighters, not Romans, and chaos and bloodlust ensued and both city and sanctuary were laid waste. So the 'people' destroyed the city and sanctuary, and the 'prince that shall come' isn't Titus through historical evidence as he was not the prince of the people that destroyed the city and the sanctuary.

The Atheist Angle

Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. 37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Now of course once the Dragon gives him his POWER he understands there is a God and a Devil/Satanic Forces. But we are speaking as per to WHO HE IS NOW, he is an Atheist, then once he gains Power, no doubt he will come to understand whom he is and what his battle entails, else how could he gather an Army to try to defeat God at the very end ? The point is, hes alive right now, and he is an Atheist, he will come to power as an Atheist, then realize that either there is a God, or he will be deceived into thinking he has attained the power of a god all unto himself. But I of course assume he understands there is a God at the midway point, when the two-witnesses can't be killed. But as we speak, hes an Atheist, he comes to power as an Atheist. 

Wow. How is that you can determine when this happens? You have no clue when this goes on. Maybe it's only after the midpoint when the beast is revealed, and maybe it's because the beast had an epiphany at some critical point in time but it's only speculation. 

But you seem once again to ignore the text. The beast is born of women and is raised to know God by his fathers.  "Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers," isn't 'no god' it's a 'not acknowledge' God. Big difference. 

On 5/30/2020 at 9:03 PM, Revelation Man said:

THEN, Apollyon is released,

"1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment [was] as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. 6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

And the shapes of the locusts [were] like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads [were] as it were crowns like gold, and their faces [were] as the faces of men. 8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as [the teeth] of lions. 9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings [was] as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. 10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power [was] to hurt men five months. 11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon." - Rev 9

Nowhere here does it say Abaddon rose from the pit. Smoke rises from the pit. Locusts come out of the smoke. One could say the smoke is the locusts but even here is doesn't say the locusts come from the pit. The locusts come out of the smoke. All we see about Abaddon/Apollyon is that he is the angel of the pit and the king over the locusts. He doesn't rise from the pit, nor is it said he is the beast, or an evil angel, or the possessor of the man who is the beast.

Maybe he is a loyal and trustworthy angel of the Most High appointed as caretaker over the bottomless pit. He's the destroying angel and angels such as Abaddon are in the employ of the Most High God as we see from 1 Chronicles 21 and 2 Kings 19. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

And yet there seems to be little to no evidence suggesting Rome has any part. Rome is dead and gone. Ishmael is alive and well. 

I agree.  There is nothing that mandates that the beast revive Rome when released from the abyss.  That was just his first spawn.  His second spawn is much larger in scope, the globalist government, the U.N.

The fourth kingdom in Daniel 2 is made up of the legs of iron and the feet of iron and clay.  We see these as two separate kingdoms (Rome & the U.N.) but Daniel refers to them as a fourth kingdom because of their common source, the beast from the abyss.  In fact, the beast is joined by his predecessors (prince of Persia, Greece, etc.) in their final push in these end times.  This is evidenced by the description of the beast in Rev 13:1 compared to the beasts of Daniel 7.  The forces of wickedness are all in.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.10
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

Pretrib or not I'm sure it doesn't hinge where the beast comes from.

Yeah I agree. But if you think about it, we can identify when the rapture will happen. We have many clues that tell us when the rapture will happen. Having answers like that gives us great comfort. And yet He will come in an hour that we think not.

I'd like to see the beast identified by name.

I think if we follow the clues we should be able to come up with a viable candidate.

Whoever he turns out to be it seems doubtful he rises from the EU, Rome, The US, or anywhere else but the Mideast.

Interesting observation. But there are many that think he has to come from the EU, or come from a line of Roman kings etc., etc. We'll just follow the clues and see what happens.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.10

57 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I agree.  There is nothing that mandates that the beast revive Rome when released from the abyss.  That was just his first spawn.  His second spawn is much larger in scope, the globalist government, the U.N.

I agree that the eighth king will not revive Rhome. I also agree that it is a globalist government (U.N.) that we are talking about. However it is the 7th king that is given the stephanos crown, the leaf crown of victory. The 7th king is the rider on the white horse that goes forth conquering and to conquer.

th1.jpg.a97fe34518296366de415e8005bd5894.jpg

But then we have this piece of information.

Clue #10

Rev 13

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The eighth king has a deadly would that was healed. The 7th king causes the earth to worship the eighth king.

Edited by The Light

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,099
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

Antiochus IV is a grandson of Seleucus I. Nothing to do with Greece or Rome or the EU. Middle Eastern, Syrian. Likely to arise from the Seleucid Kingdom more so than anywhere else.

Daniel 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land (Israel).

448766292_dan11-map-greek-emp-div(1).jpg.cdc17446972e1689f8269086968ec10a.jpg

Now, looking at the scripture above we see that the Anti-Christ/Little Horn WAXES GREAT Toward the South, East and Israel. So, how does the Anti-Christ come out of the Northwest (TOWARDS the South, East and Israel means he came FROM the Northwest} and still come out of Ptolemy or Seleucuus? 

Which Kingdom is from the Northwest? Cassander or Greece. Thus he is born in Greece HENCE we get the complete rundown of all the Greek Lineage in Daniel 11 for a REASON!! He arises to power out of the Fourth Beast because a HORN {Little Horn} represents POWER, and he is an Assyrian because that's his BLOODLINE {Turks live in Greece, they have a common border}. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,099
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

Agree. Remember that Antiochus IV is, was, Syrian and Seleucid. It's near certainty this act will be repeated by a Syrian.

Look st my post above brother, I explain the Assyrian angle is the BLOODLINE. I have no clue why God gave me these things, maybe its because my desire is to never make money off of God's understandings, if I were to write a book I would put it out for free minus cost. I for one don't understand groups singing and charging to hear that singing, but that's just me.

This is the wet driveway thing. "The driveway is wet so it must have rained." Ignoring the evidence the street is dry. You do realize that no matter where a person is there are always cardinal directions? Process of elimination holds no bearing here. So in no way could a leader in the Mideast wax great toward the east? That could only happen if the commander was from the northwest? If this endtiem beast arises from Syria or Iraq, which I suspect is the reality, then Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc, lie to the east. 

I don't think the scripture can be construed to be redundant, "toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land." Your take says 'toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the east." Since from Greece it's all east and south. In fact the scripture shows the beast waxes great toward the south, the west(the pleasant land) and to the east, Placing the beast somewhere in the Mideast from Turkey to Saudi Arabia.

NO............The Beast is always in reference to the Mediterranean Sea Region !! And Israel. Thus the Four Beasts came up out of the Mediterranean Sea, That is why the Fourth Beast is stated to have CRUSHED because it conquered every square inch of the Mediterranean Sea Coastline. Besides, the battle is between the King of the North and the King of the South in Dan. 11:40-43, so he Conquers towards the South, East and Israel. He also has to come to POWER out of the Fourth Beasts Head as a Little Horn which = POWER, so hes from the E.U. and only Greece is in the E.U. Its not just one little clue, its three or four major clues all tied up into one neat package, 

1.) Bloodline = Isaiah 10 the Assyrian.

2.) Kingdom = Daniel 7 the Little Horn of the E.U./Fourth Beast.

3.) Lineage = Daniel 8 the Little Horn of one of the Four Generals Kingdoms {only Greece can fit the OTHER TWO in full because only Greece allows him to arise as a POWER in the E.U./Fourth Beast}.

No, the Pleasant Land is just a THROW IN........a Natural descriptor, it is both South and East of Greece and the E.U. But God/the Angels and Daniel all felt it needed to be stated that Israel was under attack, here, of course it should have been a given it was about Israel, bit God understands how people TWIST Scriptures, so it was added. Just like Gen. 2 is basically the same thing as Gen. 1. with a small twist.

You, and most people, read this wrong and in addition did not do the research. It's nearly impossible to determine this is speaking to Titus since it's "the prince who will come" and that's determined by the "the people" of that prince. According to history the legions that destroyed the city and the Temple were Middle Eastern. These troops were expected tribute and loaned to the Roman Empire for policing conquered territories. The Roman Empire did not have the men and arms to police the entire land mass of their holdings strictly with Roman soldiers, thus it was required the conquered leaders lend men, horses and arms to the Romans. 

Titus gave instructions that the Temple was not to be destroyed. From historians we see the Temple was set ablaze by members of foreign fighters, not Romans, and chaos and bloodlust ensued and both city and sanctuary were laid waste. So the 'people' destroyed the city and sanctuary, and the 'prince that shall come' isn't Titus through historical evidence as he was not the prince of the people that destroyed the city and the sanctuary.

The Romans were THE POWER.........They gave all the orders, just look at Antiochus Epiphanes, he was going to Conquer Egypt and 2 Roman Senators showed up and forbade him from doing so, Rome was THE POWER in that day and time and NOTHING HAPPENED without Rome okaying it. 

All of the back and forth on this might have been the order or not is not relevant to me, THE POWER {Rome} allowed Jerusalem to be destroyed/sacked and THAT POWER was Rome. What his intentions were or were not is irrelevant.  The people {Romans in power} of the prince to come 2000 years later WILL DESTROY the Temple, they allowed it, they were in Power, they allowed Israel to be sacked, they brought down the hammer on the Jews. God isn't going to go FINITE on us explaining each prophecy else the bible would be 4 times the size it is. 

Wow. How is that you can determine when this happens? You have no clue when this goes on. Maybe it's only after the midpoint when the beast is revealed, and maybe it's because the beast had an epiphany at some critical point in time but it's only speculation. 

But you seem once again to ignore the text. The beast is born of women and is raised to know God by his fathers.  "Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers," isn't 'no god' it's a 'not acknowledge' God. Big difference. 

I knew by "REVELATION/a Vision" the Man of Sin was here since God told me in Vision in 1986, a week or so later I knew Jimmy Swaggart would fall from grace and he did from another vision. The latter, IMHO, was to affirm the former.

It means he will be a Turk {Assyrian} and thus his fathers will be Muslim, but he will be an Atheist, read the texts, he does not KNOW the God of his fathers. I understand these things  via reading the bible and having discernment brother. 

I'll do Apollyon in another  post....this has gotten rather long.