• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.10
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

AND  since Christ is only returning for the Day of Vengeance, just the one more time, it is before the wrath of God begins.  WRATH being different from TESTING/TRIBULATION.  TRIBULATION DOESN'T COME UPON "THEM" IT COMES UPON THE WORLD

You might need to study the harvests and the Feasts of Israel and the Word.

THE only part of the church that is in heaven ARE THOSE WHO HAVE DIED and returned to the Lord. 

NO pre trib church with no testing, no death, no judgment, divided into gentile and lost sheep church, who have the doctrines of Baalam, Nicolatanes, Jezebel and all the rest lukewarm believers are going to be in heaven. 

You should probably read Revelation 5.

AMEN

Not sure why it was important to you that it is appointed once for a man to die.

Nimrod will return. The Word says that someone that was will be the eighth king. And that will be Nimrod.

How are we "kept" FROM TEMPTATION?  BY KNOWLEDGE.  

Oh, saved by knowledge? That would be Gnosticism. No thanks.

YOU WANT to buy the Brooklyn bridge?  No, not even tempted.  Why?  you know it is a scam.  So though the world is tempted by Satan, those with the gospel armor are not.  

THAT IS HOW WE ARE KEPT FROM TEMPTATION.  AND SINCE THAT WORKS PERFECTLY FINE THERE just isn't a reason to fly us away out of being tested.  How is God to know who will be able to be priests for the Lords Day is they aren't tested?  Thats like taking an UNTESTED WEAPON into battle.  IT JUST ISN'T DONE.  

Come on. Stay in context. The hour of testing is whether or not a person will accept the mark of the beast. Those that escape that hour will not be on earth. UHHHHH, UMMMMM, PRETRIB RAPTURE.

I missed your answer.  I don't believe the beast is a human, person.

Isaiah 14

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

I WILL take that as a YES, you believe that a man dead and buried 1000s of years ago will resurrect

Yes, I think that's pretty clear that one that suffers the mortal wound of the sword will live again.

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

You're correct.  He's not.  There is no precedent for a human going into or coming out of the abyss.  The abyss is only used in connections with evil spirit beings.  The beast is an evil spirit being.  The false prophet is the only human of the evil trio.

Isaiah 14

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,798
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

AND  since Christ is only returning for the Day of Vengeance, just the one more time, it is before the wrath of God begins.  WRATH being different from TESTING/TRIBULATION.  TRIBULATION DOESN'T COME UPON "THEM" IT COMES UPON THE WORLD

Hi DeighAnn, I hope you don't mind my interjecting here on just one point? When the Lord does return, while it will be for the wrath the Lord will have on the faithless at the conclusion of the beast's reign, it will also be for the rewarding unto the prophets and saints, and all who fear his name (Revelation 11:18). There is a millennium reign in which the Lords saints will be enlightened, while the world's masses will be in total darkness (Isaiah 60:1-2). I also, however, am in agreement with you that Nimrod is of irrelevance during these end times.

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

30 minutes ago, The Light said:

Isaiah 14

There is nothing that links that passage to the beast of Revelation who comes up out of the abyss.  If anything, that might refer to the false prophet.

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

There is nothing that links that passage to the beast of Revelation who comes up out of the abyss.  If anything, that might refer to the false prophet.

The whole chapter links the man, the Assyrian, the king of Babylon, to the end times beast of the sea.

Rev 14

24 The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

Nimrod is the Assyrian. Do you not understand that

Ecc 1

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

This world is heading for a New World Order. This world is heading for a world government. This world is looking for their Messiah. That Messiah is not Jesus the Christ.

eyeallseeingmoney450.jpg.796e749fc24ffc6e4be88ff6f464bb37.jpg.c2fa414f126c308023198a6f1e17b640.jpg