• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,449
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

30 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

he Lord Told me in 2016 the presidency of DJT was a reprieve from this for the church in this Laodicean age to take heed of those warnings, time is quickly running out. Many will fall away and indeed already have.

So now, if you are so willing, could you please explain in  detail how "God told you" what you claim he told you.  In what format did he told you, audibly or ???

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/Study?tid=-1

Here is a test that was recommended to me sometime last year that measures racial bias that may be subconscious. I think this is the same one I was linked and took before. Looks like it. (My score on the test came back as me having little to no racial bias.)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

Just now, Addy said:

This is my writing style.. and has been for years... I also do the dot thing between thoughts instead of punctuation.

So just mistaken interpretation of your writing style. My fault.  Sorry about that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Though I am against Martial Law in general, it is time to call out the National Guard to arrest the rioters, place them in camps, and bring them to trial for the destruction they are causing.  There should be more than enough beds for them since jails all over the country let out many prisoners due to covid-19.  No worries about space for them now.

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

47 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Though I am against Martial Law in general, it is time to call out the National Guard to arrest the rioters, place them in camps, and bring them to trial for the destruction they are causing.  There should be more than enough beds for them since jails all over the country let out many prisoners due to covid-19.  No worries about space for them now.

Perhaps they could find temporal stays in our current prison facilities since so many have been released from confinement lately. I've heard a lot of convicts are being 'cut loose' as they call it. Interesting prospect. Oh. You just said that. Sorry! :b: I need new lenses but my opthamologist isn't taking appointments at this time. 

Let me try these reading glasses... :26: uh, no. Those aren't helping any either. 

Edited by BeauJangles

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

Here we are in the year 2020, you would think we have moved past all this by now. But instead we are reliving the 1960s all over again. No matter how we dice it, people still carry their personal opinions about others with them to work in spite of training. Most cops grow out of the “badge heavy” stage in the early years of their career. It doesn't matter what health issue's the suspect had. The cop charged with murder in this incident had been on the force long enough to know that his actions that day, wasn't his department's policy to do as he did. But he did it anyway.  The man in his custody was handcuffed with his hands behind his back. He wasn't a threat to this cop. I'm very sure there are other method's of maintaining control of a suspect without “choking” them into compliance. A very tragic event indeed for all involved.  My condolences to the dead man's family.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

45 minutes ago, appy said:

Here we are in the year 2020, you would think we have moved past all this by now.

While I abhor police brutality, protests escalating into rioting, pillaging, and burning down building structures, were never an answer a civilized society should resort to. This only furthers the problems and gives right wing extremists crosses to torch. Not good. I'm deeply regretful for the incident also, but this is not the way. Neither forms of expression are acceptable.

I know this was not the message of your post. Still, it needs to be said. End the acts of violence now.   

Edited by BeauJangles

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40

On 5/31/2020 at 12:59 PM, warrior12 said:

So now, if you are so willing, could you please explain in  detail how "God told you" what you claim he told you.  In what format did he told you, audibly or ???

So the Holy Ghost does not speak to you, or teach you or lead you? When You have been learning from him, you are in tune with His Voice, and have ears to hear what the Spirit says to the churches, then you too will hear his voice. Pray that your ears may be opened. (see Romans 10:17)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/31/2020 at 5:26 PM, dhchristian said:

The Lord Told me in 2016 the presidency of DJT was a reprieve from this for the church in this Laodicean age to take heed of those warnings, time is quickly running out. Many will fall away and indeed already have.

God Bless.

I did not realize you are a prophet. I have not come across on before.

How does it feel to have your prophecy from God fulfilled right now?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40

On 5/31/2020 at 12:37 PM, Addy said:

I do not know what BHO stands for

our former president, who fomented this division to gain advantage. He created and controls Antifa, and BLM groups and is the one who created them, just like he funded and created ISIS. Cut the head off the snake and the snake dies, ISIS died, when its funding was cutoff. Antifa and these rioters will die when their funding is cutoff.