• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/8/2020 at 1:25 PM, Revelation Man said:

Rev. 14 can't be taken literally

Yes it sure can. It is another vantage point of chapter 7. The first 5 verses pertain to the 144k, then verse 6 and on speak of angels bringing forth God's wrath.

Sorry, you are mistaken, the rapture is not in Rev.14: 14. The sharp sickle is used for wrath. THE HARVEST IN THIS CHAPTER IS A TOTAL BLOOD BATH. The rapture happens at the 7th trumpet, Rev. 11:15 which can also be seen in a different vantage point in Rev. 7:9.

I admire your passion but your theology is quite off in many areas.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,096
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

19 hours ago, RonaldBruno said:

Yes it sure can. It is another vantage point of chapter 7. The first 5 verses pertain to the 144k, then verse 6 and on speak of angels bringing forth God's wrath.

Sorry, you are mistaken, the rapture is not in Rev.14: 14. The sharp sickle is used for wrath. THE HARVEST IN THIS CHAPTER IS A TOTAL BLOOD BATH. The rapture happens at the 7th trumpet, Rev. 11:15 which can also be seen in a different vantage point in Rev. 7:9.

Or maybe I am like Einstein and just ahead of the curve. :noidea: ANYWAY: I am going to answer a point you made in another post before I get into this post. I thought I answered everything, by skipping this point it would lead to confusion as per the context of my post. The Jews do not REPENT when Jesus returns as you suggested, scriptures show us a very different occurrence. We see that they REPENT BEFORE the Day of the Lord not after, that is the backbone of my Eschatological reference points to who/what/where everything happens in Daniel and Revelation. People attesting to this being at the very end have to ignore the scriptures. Whenever I lay them out, there is NO ARGUMENT against what I point out because its factual in nature, and it can't be refuted.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet BEFORE the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

{{We see above that Elijah shows up BEFORE the coming Day of the Lord to turn Israel back unto God. HINT: Elijah = the 1335}}

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. 11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened{Blood of Jesus} to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

ALL of the above verses happen BEFORE the coming DOTL which is shown in Zechariah 14. BELOW:

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

{{{THE ABOVE = The Day of the Lord }}}

{{{THE BELOW = Jesus' Second Coming}}}

Zechariah 14:3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

So, all the scriptures attest to the Jews repenting BEFORE the Day of the Lord arrives. The DOTL arrives at the exact MIDWAY POINT or the 1260 event. We see that in Rev. 8, the asteroid {Joel 2:31} is the DOTL. Above we have concrete proof that the Jews REPENT before this MID WEEK EVENT happens, its just factual brother. Jesus showing up at the end to save 1/3 but allowing 2/3 to die makes ZERO SENSE. The 2/3 are CUT OFF because they don't repent. The only way to Heaven is by FAITH ALONE, that is where people get off tracked via Paul's point that there is neither Jew nor Gentile, hes not saying there is one peoples as per Jews and Gentiles, hes saying there is only ONE PEOPLE in God or Christ, and that is those that LIVE BY FAITH. Jew or Gentile, we all must come unto God by FAITH ALONE. Abraham BELIEVED God so it was accounted as righteousness unto him, the Jews left off faith and served the Law, thus the mantle was given unto the Gentiles, once we are Raptured {Romans 11...the fullness of the Gentiles be come in} Paul says the Jews will be GRAFTED back in, IF THEY BELIEVE, he doesn't say when Jesus returns, but if they again BELIEVE !!

Romans 11:23 And they {Jews} also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

So, the Jews will indeed be grafted back in, and they will be called ALL Israel {Meaning the Seed of Abraham is SAVED}, but the 2/3 WILL PERISH and the 1/3 will thus do what Jesus asked them to do in Matt. 24:15-17, Flee Judea unto the Mountains of Petra/Bozrah, just BEFORE the DOTL, which is the Rev. 8 Trumpets. Thus the 144,000 in Rev. 7 is ALL Israel spoken about in Romans 11, those who REPENT and accept Jesus by Faith Alone. They Flee Judea JUST BEFORE the coming DOTL seen in Rev. 8 via the First Four Trump Judgments.

I will do another post to ANSWER this post since I am running short of time at the moment. God Bless

Edited by Revelation Man

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,096
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 6/9/2020 at 9:04 PM, RonaldBruno said:

The LAST TRUMP is not a Judgment Trump sir. Its the Trumpet call of Jesus {Rev. 4:1} that ends the Harvest. Everything in the whole worlds History/future is shown unto us by the 7 Feasts in Leviticus 23.

Spring Feasts 

1.) Passover ( Jesus died for our sins, he is our Passover Blood on our hearts)

2. Feast of First-fruits ( Jesus was the first-fruits of the grave)

3.) Feast of Unleavened Bread ( Jesus was WITHOUT SIN, of course)

SUMMER HARVEST 4.) Feast of weeks/Harvest/Pentecost ( This was always on the calendar unto itself, the Summer Harvest, the Spring Harvest was the Jews bringing God's word forth, the Summer Harvest was the Gentiles Church Age or 2000 some odd year Harvest. And we know what always ended the Harvest, it was the sounding of the Shofar {Feast of Trumps} which did nothing much, except ANNOUNCE THINGS. So, at the Last Trump the Harvest {Church Age} ends.)

Fall Feasts 

5. Feast of Trumps ( The Feast of Trumps ends the Summer Harvest {Church Age} and announces that the Feasts of Atonement and the Feast of Tabernacles are nigh at hand. )

6. Feast of Atonement ( At this time, Israel always Atoned for their transgressions, and at this time Israel must REPENT as a Nation, just like the end of Matt. 23 says, Jesus tells those Jews that the next time they see him coming they will be saying, Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord. Amen. So, Israel ATONES before the 70th week ends as per the Prophecy.)

7 Feast of Tabernacle ( To TABERNACLE means to Dwell with God, and Jesus is God and Jesus reigns from where for 1000 years? From Jerusalem of course, so Israel DWELLS with God or TABERNACLES with God. ) 

The Last Trump has nothing to do brother with a Judgment Trump.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rev. 1 is Jesus seen in all his Glory {The things which you have seen}

Rev. 2 and 3 is the Church Age {Write the things WHICH ARE}

Rev. 4:1 is THE RAPTURE  {and everything past this verse is the HEREAFTER}

In Rev. 4 and 5 we CLEARLY see the Church in Heaven BEFORE the Seals are opened. In Rev. 4:4 we see THREE THINGS that the overcomers of chapters 2 and 3 were promised. They sat on THRONES, had WHITE RAIMENT {Robes} and had CROWNS. So, this is the Church, and in Rev. 5:9-10 we see they are REDEEMED and are from every Nation/Tongue etc. etc. This is THE REDEEMED CHURCH.

Rev. 6, we see the Seals are opened, Jesus then Prophesies what is about to fall upon mankind, he prophesies about the Beasts ACTIONS via the Four Horses and the 5th Seal Martyrs, then he prophesies about the coming DOTL asteroid strike. None of these come to pass until the First Trump/asteroid strike. 

Rev. 7, we see the Jews {144,000} fleeing Judea for the Petra/Bozrah area. There have never been any LOST TRIBES, logic proves that. They all just became one nation {ONE STICK} like the Ezekiel 37 prophesy states. Then we see the Church in Heaven again in Rev. 7:9-16, these came out of the CHURCH AGE 2000 some odd year tribulation, Jesus stated we would have continual tribulation, thus, 2000>7 means that the 2000 year Church Age period is greater than the 7 year 70th week IN LENGTH. Thus the Great Church Age Trib Period.

Rev. 8 is the asteroid strike that starts the Judgment and is the sign for the Anti-Christ to GO FORTH Conquering. The Last Three Woes all come forth via the last three Trumps sounding, the Angel says so. 

Rev. 9 is the 1st Woe, where Apollyon the Scarlet Colored Beast of Rev. 17 is released. The 2nd Woe is a 200 million Angelic Army that slays 1/4 of those who have taken the Mark of the Beast. 

Rev. 15&16 kinda go together, and they are the NEXT CHAPTERS in the Chronological Order of the Book of Revelation. They END the book of Revelation as per this Earth being separated from God's Rule and authority. In Rev. 16 the angel clearly says "IT IS DONE". The 7 Vials in this chapter are the 3rd Woe, which is the 7th Trump. In verse 19, God describes those He Conquers as Babylon the Great. 

All of the other Chapters (save chapters 20,21 and 22 of course) are Parenthetical Citation Chapters, in other words, they cover all or parts of chapters 8, 9 and 15&16 which covers the 42 months of God's judgments known as the Day of the Lord.

Rev. 10 is a flash forward to the very end, when the Seventh Trump sounds TIME shall be no more [as we know it].

Rev. 11 is the Two-witnesses Chapter, its all about their 1260 day ministry on earth. This is why John is told to measure the Temple and those that worship therein, the Two-witnesses parameters so to speak,  {see Malachi 4:5-6, SMILE} are that they preach unto the Jews only. John also measured the OUTER COURT and that is the Gentiles Court as we are told, and thus they are not called to the Gentiles, the Church has been Raptured by now, the Two-witnesses show up at the 1335 which is 75 days before the MIDDLE of the Week or 1260. Thus, when they die at the 2nd Woe, they have had a ministry or OFFICE named by God for 1260 days, and thus die BEFORE the Beast dies. He shows up LATER and thus DIES LATER !! At the 7th Vial, of course, fulfilling his 1260 day OFFICE also, as the Beast. Malachi 4:5-6......BEFORE the DOTL comes Elijah, but the Beast comes to power on the DOTL as Zechariah 14:1-2 says. We know this is a Parenthetical Citation Chapter because we see the 2nd Woe here, but are given NO DETAILS about the 2nd Woe because that originally happened in Rev 9. Likewise, we are told about Woe #3 {7th Trump}, but are given NO DETAILS except to say Jesus has the victory, we are given THE DETAILS of the 7th Trump {3rd Woe} in Revelation ch. 16. This is the TWO-WITNESSES CHAPTER, nothing more nothing less. 

Rev. 12, this is the Dragon/Satan chasing the Women, this starts of course in Rev. 8 or just before while the Woman {Israel} flees, he tries to get at her but she makes it to Petra just before the asteroid/Judgments strike. He can't get at her via the food {Anti-Christ Army} so he goes after the Remnant Gentile Church.

Rev. 13. This is the Anti-Christ/Beast coming to power, this starts in Rev. 8 with the asteroid and of course covers a 42 month period.

Rev. 14 is The Harvest Chapter, as I explained above. We clearly see the Church TAKEN by Jesus on a Cloud in verse 14, he even THRUSTS in the sickle himself, whereas the Angel thrusts in the Sickle to gather the Wicked grapes in verses 17-20. The Wheat and Tares GROW TOGETHER until the end, the Church does not !!

Rev. 17 is the Harlot being Judged. This means ALL FALSE RELIGION is Judged by God, he uses the Beast and his Kings to do this. The Beast demands to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD, thus Islam is wiped out, as is Buddhism, as is Hinduism and all religions save Beast Worship. This all happens as Rev. 8 unfolds, the Beast and his minions BURNS and DESTROYS these Harlot Religions right off the bat. That is why the False Prophet is named a Beast over Religion. He rules over all Religion like the Anti-Christ rules over all World Governments. 

Rev. 18 is Babylon {The World} being Judged over a 42 month period of time. Babylon = World Governments under Satan's Rule. Of course they are indeed CONFUSED else they wouldn't fight against their own Creator/God. Thus Babylon is how God sees them. Babylon has become a habitation of devils in verse 2, and thats true, Satan has been cast down and Apollyon released. In verse 4 we see that God calls his people to COME OUT OF HER, lest you partake in her sins and plagues, well, this harkens back to the Jews Fleeing Judea for Petra. The Merchants of course are shown here, its a testimony to God's Wrath/Plagues. God's Judgments via the asteroid wipes out a 1/3 of the known planet, the Americas, their economies etc. etc. In verse 10 we see that Judgment comes in ONE DAY, well, the Day of the Lord lasts 42 months. Then in verse 10 we see that Babylons judgment comes in ONE HOUR and thus in Rev. 17:12 we see that the Kings rule with the Beast ONE HOUR, so that also means 42 months. So Rev. 18 is God Judging the Whole World {Babylon} over a 42 month period of time.

Rev. 19 like Rev. 14 covers the FULL 7 Years, we know this because the Church already has her White Raiment/Robes in Rev. 4:4 but here in Rev. 19 she is called out and said to be MARRYING the Lamb very soon. Then we see her in Rev. 19 with her White Robes on returning to earth with Jesus on White Horses signifying we are Conquerors with Jesus. We then return to earth where the Beast and all his minions are Conquered at Armageddon, which is the Marriage Supper Feast.

That ends the Parenthetical Citation Chapters, now we are into the 1000 year reign and New Jerusalem.

Rev. 20 is the Judgment Seat and of course is a Real Time Event.

Rev. 20 & 21 is the New Jerusalem and Hereafter. 

That ends the Book of Revelation. Amen.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/2/2020 at 9:52 PM, dhchristian said:

The way I see it is the first five seals were opened in 1st century, the sixth one has not been. The Lawless one is being restrained.... These are birth pangs and they will be increasing in frequency and strength shortly before the end. Before the sixth one is opened we have the 1260 days or 42 months of abominations. This being the water breaking and the real labor beginning. And then the birth. 

Once you understand the simplicity of this analogy to explain revelation all the intellectual nuances disappear. This is also mirrored in the fall feasts which speak of 40 days of sorrow, the last 10 of which are the days of Awe, followed by the birth (Day of atonement) and the feast of "sorrow turning to Joy" that is Tabernacles. Even the most simple of minds can understand this, us biblical scholars tend to over complicate the simple in scripture, makes us feel special, and smart. 

Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. (1 Cor. 3:18-19)

When the seals are opened this present world Will look like a picnic.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/20/1967

On 6/5/2020 at 10:59 AM, Last Daze said:

Yes they are.  I wonder what the pretribber's "we should've been out of here by now" event will be.  I'm sure it will vary based on eschatology but I hope they all have one.

Exactly right.

Thats a rather cruel comment brother.. God told us "Lean not on your own understanding"

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

43 minutes ago, Salvation67 said:

Thats a rather cruel comment brother.. God told us "Lean not on your own understanding"

Not cruel at all.  What's cruel is to see a blind man walking toward a snare and not warning him.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/20/1967

1 minute ago, Last Daze said:

Not cruel at all.  What's cruel is to see a blind man walking toward a snare and not warning him.

:vader:...........Putting on the armour of God :emot-LOL:

10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Jews do not REPENT when Jesus returns as you suggested, scriptures show us a very different occurrence. We see that they REPENT BEFORE the Day of the Lord not after, that is the backbone of my Eschatological reference points to who/what/where everything happens in Daniel and Revelation.

Well, I am not sure exactly when during the Great Tribulation ( which is not one day but 1260+ days), but I do know that in Rev. 7:3, the 144k are sealed before harm comes to the earth, sea, or trees. Then in verse nine, the rapture is described, "After these things i looked, and behold a great multitude which no one could number, or all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm, branches in their hands." As I have stated, Revelation is not in chronological order. God shows us different vantage points, events that coincide, but one at a time. The trumpets and bowls are the order/actions that fall within the written scroll (seals). Jesus opened that scroll when He arrived in Heaven after His ascension. The scroll is like a written play, but the the stage had to be set almost 2,000 years later. Nothing happens until the trumpets start to blow. And that can be rapid, with events accumulating over time. We just see them one at a time for perspective. But the whole scene is so complex and layered - overlapping events.

Another vantage point of the rapture is Rev. 11:15. Notice what takes place at that time: 

1. Kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ and He shall reign forever and ever (vs. 15

2. The 24 elders fall and worship Jesus (vs. 16)

3."Your wrath has come" (7 bowls of wrath are released) vs. 18

4. The Temple of God is open in heaven! vs. 19  

5. "Lightning, thunderings, an earthquake and great hail." Rev.11: 19 This is the same event as Rev. 16:18, just a different vantage point. "And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings, and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty  and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth." We can also see that these trumpet events fall within the Scroll, sixth seal: "... and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded like a scroll when it is rolled up and every mountain and island was moved out of its place." Rev. 6:12-14  

This is the key to understanding Revelation. It is a multidimensional, transparent sphere of events. As we turn the sphere, we see different vantage points. You must also understand that the scroll, trumpets and bowls exist outside of our time domain, in the already/not yet realm, which  is hard to get our mind around.

The great earthquake is a key fulcrum point - which is part of the wrath of God,  described in three places. It is so powerful that it causes mountains and islands to move. God shakes the entire earth. All the buildings topple. 

This is why scholars have wrestled over this book, the order of events are not chronological. 

Other verses that support this great quake:

Job 9:6  Who shakes the earth out of its place, And its pillars tremble;

Isaiah 13:13 Therefore I will make the heavens tremble,
And the earth will be shaken from its place
At the fury of the Lord of hosts
In the day of His burning 

Edited by RonaldBruno
scripture added

10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

ALL of the above verses happen BEFORE the coming DOTL which is shown in Zechariah 14. BELOW:

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Bringing them through the fire and testing them happening during the Great Tribulation. Islamic nations (Iran, Syria, Turkey, Lebanon, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, maybe Pakistan, Afhganistan, Saudi Arabia) will attack Israel. Maybe it will be a nuclear war (the sky rolling up like a scroll describes the effects of a nuclear cloud). Anyways, we are all still here during the first six trumpets - sorry, that is the view I am comfortable with. Even Zech 14:12 describes the effects of a nuclear war : " And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve (melt in a fervent heat) while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths." When a nuclear blast goes off, your flesh dissolves while you are still standing.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 6/6/2020 at 6:04 AM, Revelation Man said:

It only matches up with verses 15-31, nothing before the Gospel has to be taken unto all the world matches up, period brother. It doesn't crazy or I never would have believed it might be the case, its just that Satan is very crafty. Hes constantly trying to confuse and divide us the church. The First Six Seal don't even do anything, its just your imagination that they line up. I mean, you take Nation vs. Nation and Kingdom vs. Kingdom, which in itself tell you its not the end times because there will be ONE POWER that QUICKLY DEFEATS all the others, but mostly, the 10 Kings give their power unto him. And the Americas are going to be wiped out. So you take those MANY WARS which lead to famine, as wars do, and you say LOOK, its a War here and a FAMINE here it must be the same, no, it MUST NOT be the same WARS always bring FAMINE. People starved in WW1 and in WW2 and they will starve during the 70th week and the Beasts 42 month rule. That my point, you jump to conclusions on simple things that are TRUTHS in the 1500s, in the 20th Century and will be true in the coming 70th week. It bears no correlation.

Jesus tells us about end times in Matthew 24. It matches up perfectly with what John tells us in the 6 seals.

Here we see Jesus saying that there will be false Christs coming at the end of the age.

Matt 24

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Here we see John telling us about one of the false Christs. There are more to come.

Rev 6

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Here we see Jesus telling us about the wars, famines and pestilences that are coming during the 70th week of Daniel.

Matt 24

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Here we see John telling us the same thing.

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Which brings us to Jesus telling us about the abomination of desolation and the great tribulation where people will be hunted down and killed.

Matt 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Here we see John telling us about the same event.

Rev 6

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Here we see Jesus telling us about the cosmic signs that appear prior to his coming.

Matt 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Here we see John telling us about the same cosmic signs.

Rev 6

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Here we see the return of Jesus. He is coming to gather his elect from heaven and earth. We see that all the tribes of the earth mourn with His coming.

Matt 24

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Here John tells us about the same return of Jesus. All eyes will see the coming of the Lord.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

After the pretrib rapture, the world will go to chaos. There will be wars and famines and pestilence like never before. It will be the 70th week of Daniel, the time of Jacobs trouble.

On 6/6/2020 at 6:04 AM, Revelation Man said: