IGNORED

So the Devil, his angels and all those in Hell?

Rosenberg57

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

So the Devil, his angels and all those in Hell

Have eternal life. the live for eternity in Hell

Everybody that goes to Hell live for Eternity, The Devil Lives for Eternity.

SO eternal life is not a Gift Given to the followers of Christ, even those that go to Hell live Eternally.

See there is something wrong in this.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Followers of Christ will live eternally with Christ in heavenly bliss.  Those who reject Christ have by default chosen to live eternally with satan.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

12 minutes ago, Willa said:

Followers of Christ will live eternally with Christ in heavenly bliss.  Those who reject Christ have by default chosen to live eternally with satan.

So there is no gift of eternal life?

Eternal life is present on both sides?

Everyone gets Eternal Life? Correct?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Can God create death? No.. everything He makes is life. No where does it says Satan and all those 1/3 of fallen angels are some how mortal. Sorry they don't age.. there is no time no space. Were man.. we cannot see this nor understand it. All that matters is they have been judged. And will be at some moment gone. What the Father does..no one gets a say. Be it forever or not.. we get no say.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Rosenberg57 said:

SO eternal life is not a Gift Given to the followers of Christ, even those that go to Hell live Eternally.

You wud not wish to live eternal life anymore if u go to hell.

Not even u wish there is life after death.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

I believe satan and his angels cannot die and will suffer torment eternally. However, those not saved, will they too live forever in torment? Is God just and fair? Does the punishment fit the crime? 

Hell is not the end all/be all for those who did not make Heaven.  The lake of fire is, and we are told hell itself will be cast there. And yes, like Heaven, it too is eternal. The fire burns foreverand ever. The worm dieth not.  But what of the lost souls? Is their torment eternal? Do they have eternal life, but  in torment? The andwer is not exactly clear, but I know one thing. We are warned to avoid... and fear... the second death, however it is expressed. . 

I am not stating that punishment for the lost will not be eternal. But is a second death not eternal? Does a child rapist get the same punishment as the moral person who simply would not believe the gospel? After a million years of torment, and knowing that is just one drop in the bucket of millions of gallons of time, never-ending torment, I have a hard time reconciling such a thought with the God of love. Is there anyone else thinking like this? 

Jesus mentions about some punished by many stripes, some with few. He talks about not escaping punishment until you have paid back the very last farthing.  Could it be that for all men, each will receive punishment that fits their crime? And after that punishment is meted out by our loving God, and the very last farthing paid back, a final second death? Non-existence? I know not.... 

I do not have the answers here. Man's understanding is hazy at best, even for those who state rhey KNOW rhe answer. Needless to say however, either way, every man will one day stare into the eyes of the one who willingly took their punishment.

Those who have rejected Him, who now see Him as He really is, glorious in splendor, knowing they chose to reject Him, will have to live with what comes next. What that "next" consists of, I do not know. How long it lasts, I do not know. What I do know is that whatever it is, we are to fear it. Knowing the terror of the Lord, we persuade men. Amen? 

blessings, 

Gids

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.47
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 minutes ago, Gideon said:

After a million years of torment, and knowing that is just one drop in the bucket of millions of gallons of time, never-ending torment, I have a hard time reconciling such a thought with the God of love. Is there anyone else thinking like this? 

Yes---I cannot reconcile the God that I have come to know with that concept of eternal torture.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

5 minutes ago, Alive said:

Yes---I cannot reconcile the God that I have come to know with that concept of eternal torture.

5 minutes ago, Alive said:

Brother, miracles happen! We are in agreement! I would love for us to build upon this foundation. ?

blessings to you, brother

Gideon

Edited by Gideon

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

12 hours ago, Rosenberg57 said:

Jesus says in Matthew 25:46 that people will be in both places forever.    So, take it up with him.    Jesus as God loves everyone and is Just.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

58 minutes ago, Gideon said:

I believe satan and his angels cannot die and will suffer torment eternally. However, those not saved, will they too live forever in torment? Is God just and fair? Does the punishment fit the crime? 

Hell is not the end all/be all for those who did not make Heaven.  The lake of fire is, and we are told hell itself will be cast there. And yes, like Heaven, it too is eternal. The fire burns foreverand ever. The worm dieth not.  But what of the lost souls? Is their torment eternal? Do they have eternal life, but  in torment? The andwer is not exactly clear, but I know one thing. We are warned to avoid... and fear... the second death, however it is expressed. . 

I am not stating that punishment for the lost will not be eternal. But is a second death not eternal? Does a child rapist get the same punishment as the moral person who simply would not believe the gospel? After a million years of torment, and knowing that is just one drop in the bucket of millions of gallons of time, never-ending torment, I have a hard time reconciling such a thought with the God of love. Is there anyone else thinking like this? 

Jesus mentions about some punished by many stripes, some with few. He talks about not escaping punishment until you have paid back the very last farthing.  Could it be that for all men, each will receive punishment that fits their crime? And after that punishment is meted out by our loving God, and the very last farthing paid back, a final second death? Non-existence? I know not.... 

I do not have the answers here. Man's understanding is hazy at best, even for those who state rhey KNOW rhe answer. Needless to say however, either way, every man will one day stare into the eyes of the one who willingly took their punishment.

Those who have rejected Him, who now see Him as He really is, glorious in splendor, knowing they chose to reject Him, will have to live with what comes next. What that "next" consists of, I do not know. How long it lasts, I do not know. What I do know is that whatever it is, we are to fear it. Knowing the terror of the Lord, we persuade men. Amen? 

blessings, 

Gids

Why would God want someone living with him that does not want to live with him?   As I understand it,  God is holy and can't stand having anyone who is unholy living with him. 

We need to be more active in sharing the gospel with others.

When I meet someone,  I tell them that I will be praying for their health, success and wisdom. 

I forget what is the beginning of wisdom?

I admit that a family member or someone I care about going to hell bothers me.    Maybe when we have full knowledge it will not.