• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

DO  FALSE  WITNESSES  FOLLOW  CHRIST  OR  MAN

PROVERBS 26:24  he that hateth dissembleth with his lips and layeth up -- DECEIT  WITHIN  HIM --

PROVERBS 24:1  be not thou envious against evil men neither desire to be with them  --24:2-- for their heart studieth destruction and their lips talk of mischief 

ACTS 28:27  FOR  THE  HEART  OF  THIS  PEOPLE  IS  WAXED  GROSS  AND  THEIR  EYES  HAVE  BEEN  CLOSED  LEST  THEY  SHOULD  SEE  WITH  THEIR  EYES  AND  HEAR  WITH  THEIR  EARS  AND  UNDERSTAND  WITH  THEIR  HEART  AND  SHOULD  BE  CONVERTED  AND  --I  SHOULD  HEAL  THEM--

JOHN 8:43  why do you not understand --MY  SPEECH-- even because you cannot hear  --MY  WORD--

2 JOHN 1:9   WHOSOEVER  --TRANSGRESSETH-- AND  ABIDETH  NOT  IN  THE  DOCTRINE  OF  CHRIST  HATH  NOT  GOD  HE  THAT  ABIDETH  IN  THE  DOCTRINE  OF  CHRIST  HE  HATH  --BOTH  THE  FATHER  AND  THE  SON--

--1:10--IF-- there come any unto you ---AND  BRING  NOT  THIS  DOCTRINE-- receive him not into your house neither bid him   GOD   speed 

LUKE 8:11  NOW  THE  PARABLE  IS  THIS  THE  SEED  IS  **** THE  WORD  OF  GOD ****

EPHESIANS 6:17  and take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit which is **** THE  WORD  OF  GOD ****

1 PETER 1:23  being born again not of corruptible seed but of incorruptible by **** THE  WORD  OF  GOD **** which liveth and abideth for ever 

REVELATION 19:10  and I fell at his feet to worship him and he said unto me see thou do it not I am thy fellowservant and of thy brethren that have the testimony of  JESUS  worship  GOD  --FOR  THE  TESTIMONY  OF  JESUS  IS  THE  SPIRIT  OF  PROPHECY 

--19:11--  and I saw heaven opened and behold a white horse and  HE  that sat upon him was called   FAITHFUL  AND  TRUE  and in righteousness  HE  doth judge and make war 

--19:12--  HIS  eyes were as a flame of fire and on  HIS  head were many crowns and  HE  had a name written that no man knew but  HE  himself 

--19:13--  and  HE  was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood and  HIS  name is called **** THE  WORD  OF  GOD ****

PSALM 26:4  I  HAVE  NOT  SAT  WITH  VAIN  PERSONS  NEITHER  WILL  I  GO  IN  WITH  DISSEMBLERS

2 CORINTHIANS 13:8  FOR  WE  CAN  DO  NOTHING  AGAINST  THE  TRUTH  BUT  FOR  THE  TRUTH 

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST