• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, Last Daze said:

I don't see a future 7 year anything.

Ok, my mistake, but would you say the Gog-Magog invasion is at the start of  the period of time you see, or the end?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, wingnut- said:

Ok, my mistake, but would you say the Gog-Magog invasion is at the start of  the period of time you see, or the end?

I honestly haven't spent a lot of time analyzing the who, what, when, and where's of future prophetic wars.  There's a time of war when the 2nd seal is opened.  A time of war against the Lamb at Armageddon.  And, I'm not sure I'd call it a war, but after the millennial kingdom when the rebels are consumed by fire.  There seems to be endless speculation, and I'm not sure what the benefit would be to jump into the fray.

11 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I honestly haven't spent a lot of time analyzing the who, what, when, and where's of future prophetic wars.  There's a time of war when the 2nd seal is opened.  A time of war against the Lamb at Armageddon.  And, I'm not sure I'd call it a war, but after the millennial kingdom when the rebels are consumed by fire.  There seems to be endless speculation, and I'm not sure what the benefit would be to jump into the fray.

Fair enough brother, and I know you see things much differently than RM does.  That being said, dispensational premilliennialists, particularly those who are pre-trib, believe that the war from Ezekiel 37-39 occurs at the beginning of their 7 year period.  Either right before their invisible event, or just after it, but this is the event they are looking for and you have probably seen referred to before in posts from them.

So I guess they believe that right now the Russians, Turks, and Iranians are up there in Syria right now churning out swords, chariots, bow and arrows, siege weapons, and amassing a massive cavalry, because that is what Ezekiel describes literally.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So, should God have told Zechariah I will strike every man in a Tank or Airplane with Panic and destroy their Aircraft's and Tanks? Of course not, God told him where all people, from Zechariah's time to now (ME) can understand these thigs as they were WRITTEN, and apply them to their time period as needed !!

Do you think a Modern Army can't overcome a River now? Come on............Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

So, what is God telling John? That the Way of these Evil Kings will be prepared to go Forth to Battle against God, its that simple. In Johns time they had to worry about Rivers in certain battles. Nowadays, no Army worries about crossing a River, we have Airplanes that Parachute troops behind enemy lines and these Modern Armies know how to cross rives at the drop of a hat. We have to be able to follow along with the logistics of the time. 

You don't understand what is being said. Zechariah was speaking 500 or so years before Jesus came. He is saying no such thing, hes saying its about the END TIMES...........And the one whom they pierced and thus REPENT because of him, DIED along the way so their sins could be forgiven, but they REJECTED him until the very end. Show me where 1/3 of the Jews repented and accepted Jesus, if that had happened in 70 AD Jesus would have saved them from the Fourth Beast.

And i showed you an ANGEL telling John's father that he is come in the SPIRIT of Elijah and you dismiss that out of hand. Jesus is using it as an IDIOM so to speak, hes saying John did the same thing Elijah will do, BUT..........They rejected him and me.......it should be CLEAR, Elijah turns Israel back unto God, John didn't do that.........DID HE? I mean, its just common sense brother. Listen, I used to believe that also, but I do not stop God from teaching me his truths because of my OLD BELIEFS. 

We don't know what changes are coming. It may well be most of those armies from the /East may well be ON FOOT!  They may be walking to the Valley of Megiddo.  The point is, God does know the future. When we get there, we will know why God wrote it as He did. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Zechariah knows what a horse and rider is, that is why he said it.  If Zechariah were recording something he did not know how to describe then he would have used figurative language like John did in Revelation.  You want to claim the passage is literal and then conveniently remove the literal explanation of the objects within it, that is inconsistent.

You miss the whole point, Zechariah would not have known what a Tank and an Airplane was so God had to tell him about a form of battle he knew, MEN ON HORSES. Its that simple. Why should a Prophet write a bible verse to his own Nation about something they could not understand? If he had put in there a Tank and Airplane they would have had no idea what he meant, but Men on Horses, Ohhhh, its going to a War !! During these end-times, we have enough knowledge ti understand any War forecast/prophesied about would be spoken of in the terms associated with their contemporaries time, thus we also know these wars are really Modern Wars which will of course use modern weaponry. Can't you see it now, the Anti-Christ is called on the Phone by a bible expert who says, HEY....the bible says you must use horses. I bet he will use Tanks and Airplanes, and even lasers might be used, who knows.

I understand it just fine, and nowhere in that passage does Zechariah say anything about end times, that is a conclusion you arrive at because you don't understand Daniel properly.

Its all about the END-TIMES. Israel Repents during the 70th week, now go read Zechariah 13:9-9 again and see that the 1/3 Repent.

Jesus was not crucified in 70 AD, and when He was crucified He wasn't invisible on that cross, people could see Him.  What you are missing here is rather simple, salvation is available to the Jewish people right now, and has been all along.  As far as the history of the church, perhaps you should study it and if you do you will find the event happened.  Who do you think the early church was comprised of?

That has ZERO TO DO with the actual Prophesy however, you conflate things, its apples and oranges. The Prophesy says Israel will repent, not individuals, I agree individual Jews were never Blinded, that is what it states Israel were blinded IN PART, as a Nation, or as a whole, bit not as individuals. But, as a Nation Israel must REPENT before the 70th week can end, that is what Zechariah 13:8-9 shows, heck, Zechariah 14:3-4 tells us that the Mt. of Olives SPLIT INTO.........Has that happen? No, of course not. All the evidence is against your theory brother, but you never slow down, you just step on the gas. 

As per the earl Church, that is not a good point in  reality,  it wasn't the Jews, it was the Gentiles, a few Jewish Disciples started it, but God took the Mantle from the Jews and gave it to the Gentiles, that is what Romans chapters 9-11 is all about. Paul even says God took it from the Jews and gave it to the Gentiles, and there is a reason why God did that, see Gal. ch. 3, the Jews were trying to teach the Gentiles they had to KEEP THE LAWS...........Paul says, Oh, foolish Galatians who has bewitched you that you being born in the Spirit are now trying to serve God via THE FLESH (Obeying  Laws). Then he goes through the process of telling them how the Righteous lives by FAITH ALONE, not by the Laws. This is why so many people confuse the verse that says their is neither Jew nor Gentile, he also said there is neither male nor female.........HIS POINT to them was, God doesn't want you to become Jewish in order to be GOOD ENOUGH, stop listening to these "Jewish Christians" who are trying to get you to serve God via the Old Testament Rituals !! Thus he expounds on his warning, and says in God's eyes there is neither Jew NOR Greek, Male nor Female.........he was never saying the Jews and Gentiles are ONE, he was saying you Gentiles do not have to try to be like the Jews to of God !! 

So, the early Church was almost all Gentiles, God knew if Paul and Peter passed the Christian Religion on to the Jews and if Israel was not dispersed the world over, they would eventually put their spin of Judaism into the Christian Faith and KILL IT OFF. 

Got it, you think John's father knew more about it than Jesus who spoke quite plainly about the fact John the Baptist was the Elijah to come.

It was an Angel that told them this............I think you are taking an IDIOM by Jesus and espousing it to be a factual statement. 

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So, should God have told Zechariah I will strike every man in a Tank or Airplane with Panic and destroy their Aircraft's and Tanks? Of course not, God told him where all people, from Zechariah's time to now (ME) can understand these thigs as they were WRITTEN, and apply them to their time period as needed !!

Zechariah knows what a horse and rider is, that is why he said it.  If Zechariah were recording something he did not know how to describe then he would have used figurative language like John did in Revelation.  You want to claim the passage is literal and then conveniently remove the literal explanation of the objects within it, that is inconsistent.

You don't understand what is being said. Zechariah was speaking 500 or so years before Jesus came. He is saying no such thing, hes saying its about the END TIMES.

I understand it just fine, and nowhere in that passage does Zechariah say anything about end times, that is a conclusion you arrive at because you don't understand Daniel properly.

And the one whom they pierced and thus REPENT because of him, DIED along the way so their sins could be forgiven, but they REJECTED him until the very end. Show me where 1/3 of the Jews repented and accepted Jesus, if that had happened in 70 AD Jesus would have saved them from the Fourth Beast.

Jesus was not crucified in 70 AD, and when He was crucified He wasn't invisible on that cross, people could see Him.  What you are missing here is rather simple, salvation is available to the Jewish people right now, and has been all along.  As far as the history of the church, perhaps you should study it and if you do you will find the event happened.  Who do you think the early church was comprised of?

And i showed you an ANGEL telling John's father that he is come in the SPIRIT of Elijah and you dismiss that out of hand.

Got it, you think John's father knew more about it than Jesus who spoke quite plainly about the fact John the Baptist was the Elijah to come.

.it should be CLEAR, Elijah turns Israel back unto God, John didn't do that.........DID HE?

Isaiah 40  Comfort, comfort my people, says your God.
2 Speak tenderly to Jerusalem,
    and cry to her
that her warfare is ended,
    that her iniquity is pardoned,
that she has received from the Lord's hand
    double for all her sins.

3 A voice cries:
“In the wilderness prepare the way of the Lord;
    make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4 Every valley shall be lifted up,
    and every mountain and hill be made low;
the uneven ground shall become level,
    and the rough places a plain.
5 And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed,
    and all flesh shall see it together,
    for the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”

That's exactly what John did, just what he was supposed to do, prepare the way for the Lord.

1. An Angel tells you that John came in the LIKENESS of Elijah, or in the Spirit of Elijah. 

2. No man can be born in the womb a Second Time.

54 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

You miss the whole point, Zechariah would not have known what a Tank and an Airplane was so God had to tell him about a form of battle he knew, MEN ON HORSES.

No, I'm not missing the point, you are just proving my point.  You claim it is literal and then since you can't make that fit with reality the objects suddenly become non-literal.  John had no issue using figurative language, and God gave the prophecy exactly as He meant it.  The wiser thing to do is recognize when a prophecy is said to be fulfilled that it was in fact fulfilled rather than stumble over everything.

Its all about the END-TIMES. Israel Repents during the 70th week, now go read Zechariah 13:9-9 again and see that the 1/3 Repent.

If it was as you say, I guess we would find it in there somewhere wouldn't we?  Go read up on the history of what took place and you will find the people that fled the city and repented, as well as the 2/3 that did not repent and got wiped out by the Romans.

That has ZERO TO DO with the actual Prophesy however, you conflate things, its apples and oranges.

Yes of course, John telling us that it was fulfilled is conflating things.  The reality is, you are the one conflating things by ignoring what is written.

As per the earl Church, that is not a good point in  reality,  it wasn't the Jews, it was the Gentiles, a few Jewish Disciples started it, but God took the Mantle from the Jews and gave it to the Gentiles, that is what Romans chapters 9-11 is all about.

Well considering dispensationalism is rooted in anti-semitism it is no surprise your thoughts take you there.  However, you are so incredibly wrong it is astonishing.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

Romans 2: 9 There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, 10 but glory and honor and peace for everyone who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek. 11 For God shows no partiality.

It was an Angel that told them this............I think you are taking an IDIOM by Jesus and espousing it to be a factual statement. 

Matthew 11:13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John, 14 and if you are willing to accept it, he is Elijah who is to come. 15 He who has ears to hear,[e] let him hear.

Mark 9:11 And they asked him, “Why do the scribes say that first Elijah must come?” 12 And he said to them, “Elijah does come first to restore all things. And how is it written of the Son of Man that he should suffer many things and be treated with contempt? 13 But I tell you that Elijah has come, and they did to him whatever they pleased, as it is written of him.”

I think you are one of those not willing to accept it Jesus spoke of.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

On 8/11/2020 at 2:30 PM, abcdef said:

3 1/2 DAYS AFTER JERUSALEM FALLS JESUS WILL COME FOR THE KINGDOM AND THIS PLANET WILL END IN FIRE.

The time of the 7th/last trumpet is here. All of the seals have been broken and 6 of the trumpets have blown.

Jerusalem is surrounded by the 200 mill man army, who are the Kings of the East (Iran) and the forces of Magog (the unbelieving gentile nations, Syria, Russia, Egypt, etc.).

Events taking place now around the globe are leading to the end of Israel on this planet.

Nothing can stop this from happening.

==================

Right now, the War of Armageddon has already begun. It will soon end in the final battle of Armageddon which Israel will lose.

Soon it will become evident to everyone that Jerusalem is going to fall.

===================

When Jerusalem falls this time, if the planet were allowed to continue after that, Israel would soon blend in to the gentile nations and cease to be a unique genetic race.

That is why Jesus ends life on this planet, because Israel is no more.

===================

No, you don't believe it, I know. You don't want think that this could be true. It can't be true, don't let it be true. You want proof.

Turn your eyes to the Middle East.

Look at the situation there.

Understand that because of events taking place now, the politics of those who have no love for Israel, Israel will soon stand alone and isolated from supporters.

Months possibly, a few years maybe.

Israel, half the size of the Netherlands, half the size of Belgium, a small country, facing the 200 mill army.

Soon everyone will watch in horror as these demon armies attack and are successful.

=====================

Not long from now, we will be standing in front of the throne and this will all be gone, this planet will fly away.

One thing that will matter most is how many souls you brought into the Ark of Jesus, His covenant.

Time is running out. 

3 1/2 DAYS AFTER JERUSALEM FALLS JESUS WILL COME FOR THE KINGDOM  If you cannot prove this by scripture, it is MYTH.

The time of the 7th/last trumpet is here. All of the seals have been broken and 6 of the trumpets have blown.  I have seen many people write myth, but this tops them all! Simply amazing!

Believe it or not, Prophecy of the end times has PROGRESSION and chronology. Revelation has chronology. 

Here is TRUTH: the 7th trumpet CANNOT sound until the first 6 have sounded. NO trumpet can sound until the 7th seal has been opened. The 7th seal cannot be opened until the 6th seal has been opened. Sorry, but there has been NO worldwide earthquake, NO BODY has run to the mountains and cried for the rocks to fall on them. the Day of the Lord is FUTURE: it has not started.  Paul talked about people in his day saying things had already happened when they had not.

2 Timothy 2:18
Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Let's NOT overthrow people's faith. We are today at the 5th seal  - the martyrs of the church age - as day after day more martyrs are begin added. We will REMAIN at the 5th seal until the final church age martyr has been killed. Then the RAPTURE will take place, the church age with end, and THEN the 6th seal will be opened and the DAY of the LORD will start.

The church is still here and martyrs are still being killed. NONE of what you said has happened yet.  One EASY check on the trumpets is this: as the world been attached by stinging locusts? NO! Has 1/3 of earth's population been killed in a short period of time? NO. Sorry, the trumpets are FUTURE. 

Right now, the War of Armageddon has already begun.  This war will happen at the END of the 70th week. The week has not started yet! Please, go back to your studying and show yourself approved. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

7 hours ago, iamlamad said:

3 1/2 DAYS AFTER JERUSALEM FALLS JESUS WILL COME FOR THE KINGDOM  If you cannot prove this by scripture, it is MYTH.

The events of the 2 witnesses (2W's) and the 7th trumpet prove my point.

They are the same timeline with the common denominator being the beast nation that comes out of the abyss at the 5th trumpet and then kills the 2W's.

Understand that the 2W's  are the people of Israel restored to Jerusalem. (1967) The 7 trumpets center on the same chronology.

----------

Both time lines end at an event with shared descriptions.

The 2W's end with the resur/rapt of the people of Israel after they are restored to Jerusalem.

The 7th trumpet shows Jesus coming for the kingdom at the last trumpet resur/rapt.

------------

The fact that the 3 1/2 day time period is shown by the 2W's timeline, means that the event is shared with the 7th trumpet.

The resur/rapt shown by the 2W's is plain to see.

The 7th/last trumpet resur/rapt is shown in Rev 11:15-19, as Jesus coming to take possession of the kingdom (v 15), judgment (v 18), and the revealing of Jesus. seen as the ark in heaven (v 19). After the 7th trumpet blows the mystery of God is finished, Rev 10:7.

-----------

7 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Here is TRUTH: the 7th trumpet CANNOT sound until the first 6 have sounded. NO trumpet can sound until the 7th seal has been opened. The 7th seal cannot be opened until the 6th seal has been opened. Sorry, but there has been NO worldwide earthquake, NO BODY has run to the mountains and cried for the rocks to fall on them. the Day of the Lord is FUTURE: it has not started.  Paul talked about people in his day saying things had already happened when they had not.

2 Timothy 2:18
Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Let's NOT overthrow people's faith. We are today at the 5th seal  - the martyrs of the church age - as day after day more martyrs are begin added. We will REMAIN at the 5th seal until the final church age martyr has been killed. Then the RAPTURE will take place, the church age with end, and THEN the 6th seal will be opened and the DAY of the LORD will start.

The church is still here and martyrs are still being killed. NONE of what you said has happened yet.  One EASY check on the trumpets is this: as the world been attached by stinging locusts? NO! Has 1/3 of earth's population been killed in a short period of time? NO. Sorry, the trumpets are FUTURE. 

Here's the problem.

You are making the symbols, literal, instead of seeing what the symbols represent.

For example, Rev 6:14, where it says that heaven departs as a scroll. It's not saying that the sky/universe/atmosphere leaves the planet.

It is saying that that protection of the covenant is removed.

------

All the events of the seals and 6 trumpets are past.

The seals on the scroll were all broken when Jesus revealed what the scroll said in 85 -96 AD ish.

What the scroll says could not be revealed until all the seals were broken, so since we have known what the scroll says, since 96 AD, the seals MUST have been opened by then.

--------

The events shown by the seals/trumpets all happen to the unbelieving broken branches from 37 AD until 1967.

The 6th seal is the day of the Lord, yes, but it is the 67-70 AD, day of the Lord, not the final Rev 20 fire, day of the Lord.

You set the 33 AD time by saying that the person on the first seal white horse was Jesus and the gospel message.

But then instead of seeing that the 6th seal is the 70 AD destruction, you want to skip 1900 years into the future and leave a 1900 year gap. (There is no gap)

The martyrs of the 5th seal are OT saints, John the Baptist for example.

Then the trumpets show the time after 70 AD. They show the continuation of God's withdrawal of blessings on the broken branches until they are restored to Jerusalem.

-------- 

The 7th trumpet will blow when Jerusalem falls. Soon, possibly months, or maybe a few years.

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

The church is still here and martyrs are still being killed. NONE of what you said has happened yet.  One EASY check on the trumpets is this: as the world been attached by stinging locusts? NO!

The 5th trumpet locusts (and 6th trumpet) are describing the spiritual attributes of people.

These people hate Israel and the kingdom.

The descriptions show the attitudes and methods of these people to destroy Israel.

The symbols are spiritual and compare to the armour of God in Eph 6:11-17.

1929 is the year when the 5th trumpet sounded.

Rome and Caesar returned to sit on the seat of the beast in Rome.

After that, the people of Israel were driven out of the gentile nations to restore Jerusalem. 1967