• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) is a foreign relations instrument of the European Union (EU) which seeks to tie those countries to the east and south of the European territory of the EU to the Union. These countries, primarily developing countries, include some who seek to one day become either a member state of the European Union, or more closely integrated with the European Union. The ENP does not apply to neighbours of the EU's outermost regions, specifically France's territories in South America, but only to those countries close to EU member states' territories in mainland Europe.

The countries covered include Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia in the South and Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine in the East. Russia has a special status with the EU-Russia Common Spaces instead of ENP participation.

The EU offers financial assistance to countries within the European Neighbourhood, so long as they meet the strict conditions of government reform, economic reform and other issues surrounding positive transformation. This process is normally underpinned by an Action Plan, as agreed by both Brussels and the target country. The ENP does not cover countries which are in the current EU enlargement agenda, the European Free Trade Association or the western European microstates.

The EU typically concludes Association Agreements in exchange for commitments to political, economic, trade, or human rights reform in a country. In exchange, the country may be offered tariff-free access to some or all EU markets (industrial goods, agricultural products, etc.), and financial or technical assistance.

1605338286_1024px-EU_European_Neighbourhood_Policy_states.svg(1).png.3b3367c8bce961cfa95e56ec0c0d63bf.png

The Nations in Orange have 7 YEAR AGREEMENTS with the E.U. who entice them with 15 Billion Euros....CONTTINUED:

The European Union's European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) aims at bringing Europe and its neighbours closer. It was conceived after the 2004 enlargement of the European Union with 10 new member countries, in order to avoid creating new borders in Europe. It is also designed to prevent the emergence of new dividing lines between the enlarged EU and its neighbours. The vision is that of a ring of countries, drawn into further integration, but without necessarily becoming full members of the European Union. The policy was first outlined by the European Commission in March 2003.

The countries covered include Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, State of Palestine, Syria, Tunisia in the South and Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine in the East.[1] Russia has a special status with the EU-Russia Common Spaces instead of ENP participation.

On 25 May 2011, the European Commission launched what it described as a new and ambitious European Neighbourhood Policy, backed by more than €1.2 billion in new funding, bringing the total to almost €7 billion. The main priorities and directions of a revitalised ENP strategy are set out in the Joint Communication by the European Commission and the High Representative for Foreign Affairs, titled "A new response to a changing Neighbourhood". It seeks to strengthen individual and regional relationships between the EU and countries in its neighbourhood through a "more funds for more reform" approach – making more additional funds available, but with more mutual accountability.

In the South the first comprehensive policy for the region was the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (or Barcelona Process) a wide framework of political, economic and social relations between member states of the EU and countries of the Southern Mediterranean. It was initiated on 27–28 November 1995 through a conference of Ministers of Foreign Affairs, held in Barcelona. Besides the 28 member states of the European Union, the remaining "Mediterranean Partners" are all other Mediterranean countries including Libya (which had 'observer status' from 1999 to 2012).

FUNDING [and the 7 year cycles]

Giving incentives and rewarding best performers, as well as offering funds in a faster and more flexible manner, are the two main principles underlying the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI) that came into force in 2014.[3] It has a budget of €15.4 billion and provides the bulk of funding through a number of programmes. The ENI, effective from 2014 to 2020, replaces the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument – known as the ENPI. This cooperation instrument continues to be managed by DG Development and Cooperation - EuropeAid, which turns decisions taken on a political level into actions on the ground. ENPI funding approved for the period 2007-2013 was €11.2 billion.

Kazakhstan's Foreign Ministry has expressed interest in the ENP[4] and some MEPs have also discussed Kazakhstan's inclusion in the ENP.[5]

The EU Neighbourhood Info Centre was launched in January 2009 by the European Commission to make more known the relationship between the EU and its Neighbours.

Its the carrot and stick approach. So, its Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia in the South. 

Now we know who THE MANY are in Daniel 8:25 are are DESTROYED BY PACE.

We know who THE MANY are in Dan. 9:27 who MAKES AGREEMENTS with the Anti-Christ.

And who the MANY COUNTRIES are that the Anti-Christ Conquers in Daniel 11:40-43.

Dan. 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north(Anti-Christ) shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land(Israel), and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon (The Mountainous region of Jordan where Israel Flees unto.)

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

So, he conquers all of these nations he has AGREEMENTS WITH...........The MANY.........

North Africa and all nations around Israel, save Central and Southern Jordan. 

Now he will look just like PAPA.

WorldRomanEmpire.gif.2eacbe50d5122a2add8293b0efbe22e7.gif

Hey Rev Man,

the first time you laid this on me, it really got my attention. But let me ask you this....when does the 70th week begin?  If he has to do the abomination act in the middle, when is the beginning?  Can you know? 

I see Israel is in this group of 10 (south) so I guess if you tell us when these 7 year deals renew we can speculate as to when Daniel’s 70 th would begin. 

By the way, what does “PACE” mean here?

Now we know who THE MANY are in Daniel 8:25 are are DESTROYED BY PACE.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,630
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) is a foreign relations instrument of the European Union (EU) which seeks to tie those countries to the east and south of the European territory of the EU to the Union.

And? Are you saying that this and only this can ever only be the 7 year agreement and no other 7 year agreement can exist that's also a valid 7 year agreement concerning the end of the age?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Diaste said:

And? Are you saying that this and only this can ever only be the 7 year agreement and no other 7 year agreement can exist that's also a valid 7 year agreement concerning the end of the age?

I am saying Satan is a very intelligent being. Look at the mere TRADE DEAL between China and the USA that took 3 years to complete, these things always take years, Satan has the deals in place, the relationships BUILT UP, where trust will not be as big a problem, he has these nations used to the teat so to speak, they have been on the Money Conditions for a while, they need these monies thus they will bend their will a little when the Anti-Christ places CONDITIONS (affirms the Covenant/Agreement means he STRONG ARMS people, look it up, the Hebrew ward is GABAR........which means to be strong or to impose ones will.

#1396 גָּבַר gabar {gaw-bar'} a primitive root; TWOT - 310; v

—Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) to prevail, have strength, be strong, be powerful, be mighty, be great 1a) (Qal) 1a1) to be strong, mighty 1a2) to prevail

He takes these agreements, then places HIS OWN Conditions on them and strong arms these nations, if you want to Trade with the E.U. you must do this, if you want to travel in the E.U. and have Europeans travel to your nations you must abide by these terms etc. etc. 

Its common sense, the 10 Nations do not mean 10, they mean the full amount thereof, just like Rev. 2:10 doesn't mean 10 days, just like the 10 Brides mean the full Church. The 10 Nations are a stand in for a Fractured Europe, thus when these fractured nations come together during these end times, NOW.........this leader will Conquer the Mediterranean Sea Region to BEAST over it just like all the other Beast heads did. (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome)

So, he has to be born in Greece as per Dan. 8:9, he has to come to power our of Europe (10 Kings of the Roman Fourth Beast or a Fractured Europe) and he has to be an Assyrian Turk. So, hes a Turk, born in Greece who MUST come to power in the E.U. Nothing else fits, now put that with the E.U. having 7 year deals in place with all these Nations, and with Dan. 11:40 which shows WHICH Nations will be Conquered, and don't you smell the rat yet? Take away all preconceived notions and just look at the evidence. 

I know I am a know it all...........Because I know it all. Because I am like a dog on a bone, I never relent until God shows me what God desires to show us all. But, its not from me. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Hey Rev Man,

the first time you laid this on me, it really got my attention. But let me ask you this....when does the 70th week begin?  If he has to do the abomination act in the middle, when is the beginning?  Can you know? 

I see Israel is in this group of 10 (south) so I guess if you tell us when these 7 year deals renew we can speculate as to when Daniel’s 70 th would begin. 

I fixed it, I had to go get my Radiation this morning so I was in a hurry. Its PEACE.

I have a backdoor way that I can tell when the Rapture will happen, most likely, but you can't tell by the 7 year deals, they can bee REWORKED, RENEWED and thus RESTARTED at almost any time. 

I am instead looking at the Rev. 8 Day of the Lord beginnings, which I think is the Apophis asteroid, (April 13, 2029) and taking off 3.5 years, thus we can''t know the day nor hour, but we can know the SEASON, 2025. So, if Apophis is the DOTL, the Season of the Rapture would be the Fall of 2025. Jesus has fulfilled the Spring Feasts, we are in the Summer Harvest...........Jesus' Return should be in the Fall, after the feast of Atonement, and he thus tabernacles with Israel for 1000 years fulfilling that Feast also. The Feast of Trumps end the Harvest. Thus all three Feasts are fulfilled. 

Anyway, the MANY are Deceived by PEACE in Dan. 8:25. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,479
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Spock said:

No, I don’t think you are....you are asking good questions based on your understanding of God’s word....I think that is expected when one seeks truth and wisdom.  I’ve wondered about those verses too regarding Judas. You make very valid points...”son of perdition” and “gone to his own place.” 

I don’t have an answer for you brother, but just my thoughts....I still find it hard to believe that Judas can be the one used by Satan AGAIN to  stop Christ from accomplishing His purpose and will.  Someone like Abaddon, the king of the abyss (if I am interpreting this correctly) seems better qualified for that task. I still think of Judas as a guy who just wanted Jesus to flex his muscles and deal with might against Rome, and was disappointed in the path Jesus was choosing to follow instead.  His remorse over seeing Jesus crucified still tells me he’s not as bad as one would have to be to be the BEAST OF REV 13. 

But, like I said, I can’t be dogmatic on this...I’m just not sure about this as well. Sorry....

Your thoughts mirror my own. Given the background information for the Antichrist, we can easily see Judas is not a fit for him. I have a suspicion the world may not have seen the last of him though, based on the unique wordings? The Apostle Peter also sinned against our Lord Jesus by denying Him three times and repented. Judas also repented [Mt. 25: 3] but did it the wrong way. Old Testament scripture was fulfilled concerning Judas. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Spock said:

Hey Rev Man,

Spock, always remember, the rapture will come before the 70th week: we won't see any part of the 70th week. You wish to know WHEN? It will be right after we are caught up! 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,479
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

which I think is the Apophis asteroid, (April 13, 2029)

This sure has been floating under everyone's radar with little to no major news media reporting. We know government(s) give disinformation and cover things up not to cause a panic. They played down the potential solar CME event that just missed the earth by two weeks. 

Luke 21:26 (KJV) Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

I think it's possible this asteroid could be Wormwood? As the time draws nearer we shall see? Among other things, could this asteroid coming cause what's stated in the above verse?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

32 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Spock, always remember, the rapture will come before the 70th week: we won't see any part of the 70th week. You wish to know WHEN? It will be right after we are caught up! 

Greetings iamlad,

Always a pleasure to converse with you.  I hope you are right but I don’t have the confidence you have regarding the rapture being before Daniels 70th week begins.  As you know, many people believe 1/2 of the week has already been played out leaving only 1/2 of the week (3.5 years) remaining.  If this were true then yeah, I would agree with you, rapture before final 3.5 years. 

now, you and I have discussed this issue....can the church be in a part of the 70th week, even though the 70 weeks are determined for Israel, I am not convinced this precludes the church from being totally excluded from the 80th week.  Maybe you are right....I hope you are right.....but I’m just not there.  

so, at this point, the only thing I can agree with is this....the church will not be here to experience God’s wrath (trumpets and bowls). So when do they get released?  If they get released early in the week, great. But, it Could also be late in the first 1260 days....not sure. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,939
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

10 hours ago, Diaste said:

I would say Rev 13:7 is after the middle and is the beginning of the mark and GT.

Agree, ac shall conquer the world with peace by the 1st seal opening which began the 7 years of GT but in the middle of 7 years he will open his mask n demand worship as God.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,939
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

12 hours ago, Spock said:

Somewhere close to the mid point of the week, an assassination attempt will be made on his life and he may or may not have died but will be resurrected with a demonic powerful spirit (not sure if Abaddon) who will THEN become the BEAST that Rev 13:1-7 references. This Beast will now proclaim his divinity and subsequently implement and enforce his economic and religious plan to promote his will. The GREAT TRIBULATION BEGINS NOW (immediately after the abomination of desolation).  

He may be assasinated by Mossad when he declared himself as God, the whole world will see him recover from deadly wound probably wake up from his coffin n shocked the whole world who said "who can make war with him?"

Edited by R. Hartono
  • This is Worthy 1